Order On-line Tracking
Specifications of Solid Wood Moulding
4.No warp in different temperature
5.Wood:alder, okume ,oak,sapele,cherry..
1. Moulding preparation
The wood blanks are maufactured in mouling profiles.
2. Surface sand following moulding preparation, Machined(produced) with high speed planing equipment to yield a premium finish timber moulding ready for priming with a gesso coating.
3. Priming-stage:Mouldings are spray-coated with the 1st application of thin gesso coating.
4. Intermediate sanding stage:Surface sand following priming stage 1
5. Mouldings are spray-coated with the 2st(and final) application of water base primer.
6. Final product check with light sand and buff to the surface,that is readily painted with quality topcoats
1. Moisture content must be accurately tested with an electronic moisture meter.
2. All dimensions should be within the dimensional tolerances as specified on the order
3. Coating application would be applied equally on all edges and has a strong adhesion
to the wood substrate throug testing .No visible defects like patching,open finger joints,
bleed through,etc,after being coated/primed.
4. Mouldings would stay straight and not have excessive bow or spring.
1. All mouldings to be packed in mini-bundles secured with tape, within the main pack structure.
2. Packs will be then strapped securely with poly strapping (to be confirmed by customer) to secure for shipment.
3. All bottom packs are secured to a plywood pallet that allows containerisation and unloading.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value||US$5 Million - US$10 Million|
|Main Markets||"Mid East；Eastern Europe；North America；China
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|Export Percentage||81% - 90%|
|No.of Employees in Trade Department||51-60 People|
|Factory Size:||33000 square meters|
|No. of Production Lines||6 lines|
|Contract Manufacturing||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered|
|Product Price Range||High；Average|