Specification of hotsell shaggy carpet:
150D polyester silk
Any color available
cotton canvas with latex adhesive
Home, Hotel, Bedroom, Prayer, Outdoor, Decorative, Bathroom, Toilet,
available, but freight of DHL/FedEx/EMS/UPS by customers
Rolled & packed by poly bag, each rug each bag
20’ container----1800 to 2200 SQM
40’ container-----3800 to 4200 SQM
40 HQ container-----4500 to 6000 SQM
25 to 35 days
Pictures of hotsell shaggy carpet:
- Q:OMG HELP!! How do I get cat diahorrea off my rug?
- Put the rug in the wash machine with enough hot water to cover it...add two scoops of Oxy Clean..let the machine agitate for a bit to mix it all up and then turn the wash machine off..close the lid and let it sit over night or longer. Then add detergent and continue the wash cycle. It should take the stain out..it works on vintage linens with set in stains and brings them back to white again. Although...even though the smell is gone, hopefully the scent is gone for her, so to be sure...after you remove the stain..soak it again but with white vinegar, this is the only natural substance that will remove pet odors...then...rinse and rewash with detergent again. Yeah it's a process..but if this is a prized rug, it would be worth it. If it's just a basic rug you can easily replace, then toss the rug and buy another one.
- Q:What would be the essential rugs?
- The bare minimum to keep a horse out all year: 1 x heavy weight winter turnout, with detachable neck. 1 x medium turnout rug, with detachable neck 1 x lightweight turnout, with or without neck 2 x under-rug layer blankets for really cold or in between days. That should be fine, in the deepest darkest winter you can put on your heavyweight with neck and under rugs, when it gets a little warmer you can just put on the heavyweight with no neck, the autumn/early spring you can use the medium, on extra cold nights put on the under rugs, and then when you get to summer you can use your lightweight. Other rugs: Incase your horse ever needs to be stabled, i'd get 1 x medium stable rug. 1 x fly rug/sheet for the summer Also, you might want a cooler fleece that your horse can wear to cool off after exercise etc You can also use a cooler as a travel rug/show rug, or you could buy another one. You may want an exercise sheet, to wear while riding, this will keep your horse warm and dry :) Never put rugs (apart from a cooler) on a sweaty/rained on/wet horse, because he will get a serious chill. If you get in from riding and he's really sweaty/wet, either put the cooler on under the turnout rug, or walk him around for 10 mins till he dries off, and then put on your turnout rugs. If you're on a really tight budget, and you don't ride to compete, and your horse is quite a sturdy, hardy type, you could probably get by with 1 heavyweight and 1 medium turnout, nothing else.
- Q:Carpet quote? Is this a good deal?
- I would say yes it is a good deal if you are getting average quality carpeting. I just spent a couple of days roaming around Dallas looking for carpet for a show my Theater is doing and there were very few varieties that I could get just the carpet for less than $34 per square yard. I would say if that included everything I would jump on it.
- Q:How to judge the quality of the carpet?
- Pattern color should be rich, won't cause static. The most common seen is the wool carpet, the best choice is wool carpet. If conditions permit, the pattern is particularly complex, chemical fiber carpet, cheap also upgrade the grade.
- Q:I want to do carpet business. Now what kind of carpet do you sell well?
- Finally, you can also contact some of the production of carpet manufacturers, to give you some samples for those placed in your shop, do some carpet business, sometimes a month to do two single shop list, you this month's expenses came out. Good。 Placed in the shop some kind of block, the customer needs, and you go to the warehouse to pick up the goods, do not pressure costs.
- Q:Carpet Cleaning Machine Help please?
- Renting a rug doctor's the best way to go, commercial quality equipment without having to buy it. Otherwise the bissell proheat series is good. Hoover not so great in my experience....
- Q:How to better manage the carpet warehouse?
- It depends on what kind of carpet it is. Wool carpet is not suitably stored in cold and wet environment, and try not to put it in the sun. Because the moisture absorption of wool is relatively good, and the color fades fast in the sun. Try to keep the air circulation in the depositary. But one thing is sure that it needs to dry, ventilate, spray insect-resist agent.
- Q:carpet shampooer Shopping help?
- Get a Hoover.
- Q:why are rugs expensive?
- IF YOU HAVE JUST CHANGED YOUR CARPET OR YOU HAVE SOME SPARE JUST CUT IT NICELY AND IT WOULD LOOK PERFECT ON YOUR FLOOR HOPE IT HELPED BTW IM TRYING SO HARD TO GET BEST ANSWER TRY HELP ME OUT
- Q:question for carpet installers?
- Let them lay the carpet, and then screw your tracking down.
We produce various of Shaggy carpet, the company advanced equipment and each process is complete, to improve the technological content, particularly the introduction of Germany advanced acupuncture equipment, product quality has been on the protection they deserve. Now our main products: various materials Shaggy carpet, flat needle carpet mainly exported to the United States. Europe. Canada. Australia.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||￥10,000,000 - 20,000,000/year
||The United States of America;Mid East
||ISO 9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range