1.Structure of Solar Module Description
CNBM Solar's photovoltaic module is designed for designed for large electrical power requirement. It is the optimal choice for both on-grid and off-grid power systems. CNBM Solar offers high performance of power per square foot of solar array.
2.Main Features of the Solar Module
|Place of Origin:|
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:|
72pcs solar panel cell
250w solar panels
Shenzhen solar panel factory
|Solar Panel Junction Box:|
|solar panels Isc:|
|solar panels Imp:|
|solar panels Vmp:|
|solar panels Frame:|
Anodized aluminium alloy
|solar panel Voc:|
|Solar Panels Connector:|
|Solar Panels Efficiency:|
|Solar Panels working time:|
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Packed in wooden case for solar panel|
|Delivery Detail:||10-15day after payment|
3.Solar Module Images
4.Solar Module Specification
Low Price Solar Panel 1w to 300w
1) Can use Bosch Cell
2) high efficiency
3) OEM Solar panel
4) 25year Warranty
5.FAQ of Solar Module
1. Q: Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes, we have. Our factory located in Jiangyin city, jiangsu province.
2. Q: How can I visit your factory?
A: Before you take off from your country, please let us know. We will show you the way,or arrange time to pick you up if possible.
3. Q: Could you print our company LOGO on the nameplate and package?
A: Yes, we can do that.
4. Q: Do you accept custom design on size?
A: Yes, if the size is reasonable.
- Q:How does a solar panel turn sunlight into electricity?
- Sunlight okorder.com/
- Q:when building a solar panel should the diode be on the positive or negative side?
- I'm assuming you're talking about the blocking diode and not the bypass diodes. Positive side.
- Q:If I shine different color lights (bulbs) on a solar panel, will it affect the electricity output?
- Q:im trying to power up a cell phone and laptop with a solar panel.?
- Create okorder.com
- Q:Self build solar panel ?
- Homemade okorder.com
- Q:Any recommendation for best solar panels?
- I have 3 ARCO solar panels and a wind generator on the Boat and it's all I need to live comfortably on 2 volts.
- Q:How do you connect solar panel?
- If that 55-watt panel has an open circuit voltage of 7-8 volts, you may get more efficiency by omitting the charge controller completely, and connecting the panel straight to the battery. 55 watts is marginally too small for a 200 AH battery at 2 volts, by the way.
- Q:Help choosing solar panels?
- Both might be bigger. When it is cloudy and little solar (iciness) you'll have a breeze. When it is nonetheless and sunny, you could have the solar. When the batteries are charged, extra vigour from the windmill can also be shunted right into a resistance heater in a water tank, preheating home water, decreasing that price. Downside of windmills: There is a few noise. you do desire a tower of a few form to get above treeline. It's mechanical, so it's going to want periodic renovation and would possibly holiday, or will put on out, or be broken in a windstorm. Panels will final for many years, simply have to be wiped clean of snow within the iciness, and washed off, in case you are living in a dusty subject. They are hard, however the glass can also be damaged.
- Q:How can I make a sun tracker for a solar panel?
- tbls0 has a good idea for the tracker, but let's take this one step farther. A clock motor large enough to move a solar panel, unless it is a very small one is going to be large, and expensive. Use the timer motor, as suggested, but attach a slotted disk to it, with a light source on one side, and a detector on the other side. As each slot comes up and allows light to pass through, this creates a one shot pulse which is used to cause a stepper motor to move position to keep the panel aimed at the sun. At the end of the panel travel for the end of the day, a switch could be set to close, bypassing the step control to put the motor into full constant speed reverse, this causing the panel to swing back to the morning position. The whole affair gets it's start up call by means of a light detector, similar to those used to turn lights off at sun up. The control would, of course be set to turn the system on to track the sun during the day. While some digital control is going to be needed, the system would not need a computer to run it.
- Q:How much do solar panels generally cost and are they efficient for my home?
- If solar panels were cost effective we would all be buying them and you would see them on the roof of every home. They are not. It is cheaper to buy electricity from the electric utility company.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range