|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Number of Cells: |
|Max. Power: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||2pcs in one carton,and we could also package as your request..|
1)High quality & efficiency
3)Pm is notless than 90% in 10 yrs
and 80% in 20 yrs
high efficiency 200w poly solar module
|Power Tolerance ||±3%||±3%||±3%||±3%||±3%|
|Voltage at max power(Vmp)||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V|
|Current at max power(Imp)||5.44A||5.58A||5.73A||6.02A||6.16A|
|Open circuit Voltage(Voc)||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V|
|Short circuit current(Isc)||5.98A||6.15A||6.3A ||6.62A||6.78A|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V ||1000V ||1000V||1000V||1000V |
|Maximum series Fuse Rating||15A||15A||15A||15A||15A|
|Standard Test Condition ||Irradiance 1000W/sqm,Module temperature 25°C,AM=1.5|
|Mechanical Characteristics |
|Solar cell:Polycrystalline silicon solar cell 156×156mm(6inch)|
|No.ofcells and connections:72=6×12pcs|
|Dimension of module:1482×992×50mm(58.3×39×2inch)|
|Junction Box:Ip65 rated|
|Warranty: Pm is not less than 90% in 10 years and 80% in 25 years|
|Resistances:227g stell ball fall down from 1m height and 60m/s wind|
|Current temperature coefficient:0.06±0.01%/K|
|Voltage temperature coefficient:-(78±10)MV/K|
|Power temperature coefficient:-(0.5±0.05)%/K|
|IEC 61215 ed.2, IEC61730 and UL-1703|
- Q:solar panels and wind power help?
- If you are planning on purchasing a solar or wind system installed etc. I believe it will take considerable time to pay off. If however, you are even remotely handy, building a 3kw wind generator is well within the realm of possibility. I have a smaller windmill that I built myself using some ingenuity and some parts bought on OKorder. That windmill and 4 2 v deep cycle batteries run myu 9 share well 24 hours a day. I spent about $250 to build the windmill, tower, and buy used batteries, and have saved an average of $60/month for months now. This really isn't rocket science either, I'm a freakin' cook =) for more on the subject of diy wind and solar projects see the resource below.
- Q:how do I become a solar panel contractor?
- You okorder.com
- Q:someone knows about solar panel?
- A Mobile home will have its frame grounded when connected to a standard electrical 'plug-in', if it was built to current Codes. If you plan to use that panel as the entire electrical system you'll need to ground the frame. Vehicle systems, (frame grounded), are 2 Volt for a reason. It would be unwise to use a separately derived 20V. system in that mobile home if that frame's not grounded. (That first step out on to the ground could be a 'lulu'.)
- Q:What does solar panel power?
- Solar Panels have a large range of prices. You can get a 0W panel for approx. $00 to 200W solar panels at $2000 and beyond. You would want to figure out how much electric heat you use. Then from there, figure out how many solar panels it would take to compensate that. If you need help figuring this out, I would suggest reading a Solar Panel How to Guide and/or looking at a Solar Panel Forum. Best of luck to you!
- Q:I need some ideas for a going green program involving solar paneling.?
- Solar Energy Is School! It's School To Go Solar!
- Q:Solar panel question?
- 4 in series for the 48V, a rack of 3 sets wired in parallel to give the current. (total of 2 panels)
- Q:Solar Panels Project?
- any type
- Q:Anyone know if there is a solar panel that you can travel with that is not USB plug in ?
- Solar panels require a charge converter before it can be used by an AC source. There is no direct solar panel with built in charge converters that I know of because, when purchasing panels, you must purchase the wattage requirements of the job (this can be several panels linked), and a charge converter that will handle the <? panels required. A chain of stores up here in Canada have a portable battery pack that has a solar panel to increase its charge capacity or duration, but its not something you would want to lug around for long periods of time, because is weights in about 3 lbs.
- Q:Why do solar panels stop working?
- If they get smashed, they won't work. Keep them clean, and they will last many years. I suppose there is a 'limit' to the effectiveness of the cells lifespan, but it must be more than 25-30 years. Just glass, metal frame and silica. No moving parts. Seems like a good deal.
- Q:have you ever installed solar panels for your home?
- Yes, solar panels can cost allot of money up front. They will eventually pay for themselves over time. Today it is pretty easy to install solar panels. They've made panels so easy that you can pretty much just have a technician hook them up to the electrical box outside your house you start saving money. Any electricity you generate over what you use...the utility company will PAY you! If you dig my response please like me on Facebook (link below). Thanks!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range