|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Number of Cells: |
|Max. Power: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||2pcs in one carton,and we could also package as your request..|
1)High quality & efficiency
3)Pm is notless than 90% in 10 yrs
and 80% in 20 yrs
high efficiency 200w poly solar module
|Power Tolerance ||±3%||±3%||±3%||±3%||±3%|
|Voltage at max power(Vmp)||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V|
|Current at max power(Imp)||5.44A||5.58A||5.73A||6.02A||6.16A|
|Open circuit Voltage(Voc)||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V|
|Short circuit current(Isc)||5.98A||6.15A||6.3A ||6.62A||6.78A|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V ||1000V ||1000V||1000V||1000V |
|Maximum series Fuse Rating||15A||15A||15A||15A||15A|
|Standard Test Condition ||Irradiance 1000W/sqm,Module temperature 25°C,AM=1.5|
|Mechanical Characteristics |
|Solar cell:Polycrystalline silicon solar cell 156×156mm(6inch)|
|No.ofcells and connections:72=6×12pcs|
|Dimension of module:1482×992×50mm(58.3×39×2inch)|
|Junction Box:Ip65 rated|
|Warranty: Pm is not less than 90% in 10 years and 80% in 25 years|
|Resistances:227g stell ball fall down from 1m height and 60m/s wind|
|Current temperature coefficient:0.06±0.01%/K|
|Voltage temperature coefficient:-(78±10)MV/K|
|Power temperature coefficient:-(0.5±0.05)%/K|
|IEC 61215 ed.2, IEC61730 and UL-1703|
- Q:were can i buy decent solar panels?
- Your best bet would be to go down to a place that has magazines and look through their solar magazines, like Solar Today and Home Power. In these you'll will find many places online where you can buy solar and wind power products. They also have good reviews so that you can be an informed consumer and don't end up buying poor quality products. I've seen performance reviews on a variety of models.
- Q:How do you hook up solar panels to your electricity?
- nowing what to do with unused renewable electricity is always a dilemma – hooking up to the grid has to be the preferred option. If your residential home is grid tied, i.e. connected the electricity grid as opposed to off-grid and you are using solar panels to generate electricity. Then it makes a lot of sense to hook your solar panels to the grid, because instead of losing the unused electricity or having to maintain a bank of deep cycle batteries, you simply feed it back to the grid. You feed electricity back to the grid via your electric meter which measures the electricity in Kilowatt per hour. This has the effect of reversing your meter which in turn reduces your electricity bills and if you are generating a lot of electricity you could find the utility company owing you money! The Solar Powered System Therefore, your solar powered installation would look like this. The solar panel will connect to an “array disconnect” – you need an array disconnect for system maintenance because it allows you to easily shut off the power. The array disconnect is connected to an “inverter”. The solar panel generates DC power and the electricity from the grid is AC power. Therefore, you need an inverter to convert DC power to AC power. The inverter is connected to an “AC breaker panel”. This is the interface where your solar generated electricity meets the electric meter and allows you to feed electricity back to the grid. Now in most countries and states you are not allowed to tamper with the electric meter so at this point you should contact your local electricity energy supplier and ask them to supply an engineer to hook you up to the grid. If you have anything to add to this article or you have connected your system to the grid – tell us how you did it by writing a comment below.
- Q:is it feasible to create a solar panel that could harness more of the suns energy than what they can now?
- No, it's not possible to make solar panels that suck in photons like a magnet. In current physics, the only way to do that would be to make a near-black-hole-like structure that sucks photons in due to its high gravity. Not only would that be prohibitively expensive and currently technologically impossible, it would destroy its surrounding area. Edit: idlenesss - My whole point is that increasing the photons-per-area is currently impossible, and that's what the question was about.
- Q:Self build solar panel ?
- Lithium okorder.com/ For USB power, there are some references you should seek out from the websites of Fairchild, On Semiconductor, Texas Instruments, National Semiconductor, just to name a few. There are others, and if your IPad has the control circuitry for the accurate charging of their batteries, and you just need the USB port to have the right power available, a high compliance regulator such as an LM7805 should do just fine. Spec sheets for that regulator are available through the above mentioned manufacturers websites as well.
- Q:how fast does a 25watt solar panel generate power to a battery?
- how fast? what does speed have to do with? Electricity travels at close to the speed of light. A house requires kW at a minimum, and 2 to 5 kW at peaks. You can do the division, 5000/25 = 40. Plus, solar panels operate only 4 to 8 hours a day in the winter, so you need to multiply that number by about at least 6 to allow for the dark hours. .
- Q:Where can i buy mini (v - 2v) solar panels?
- Radio Shack.
- Q:stationary solar panel project?
- The okorder.com/
- Q:Solar panel question..?
- Little solar panels on lights are very low power. The battery in one such may be 0.5 Amp-hours and .2 V ; it may be different but it should be marked on the panel/battery/manual. An outlet in your house is designed to run on 20 V (typically in N. Am.) and they run on alternating current (AC) whereas the panel generates direct current (DC). (If you don't know the difference, do not worry to much but just understand that they are not directly compatible.) You therefore need an inverter to change DC to AC (and lose some although inverters are now very efficient). But the amount of power generated by those panels is still very small. That is why solar lights are low power (just a few watts in most cases). To make things even more irritating, phone chargers do not work off 20 V AC as you are charging the battery and need a low voltage DC -- which is what the solar panel is giving you. It is almost certain that the voltage from the panel will be less than the voltage required for the phone. The charger is mostly cable but there is a black box incorporated and it should say what the voltage and current output are (the input will be 20V). So you should be able to overcome this not by hooking up the panel to a 20V outlet and then plugging the charger in but by hooking up the panel to the phone directly if you can get enough voltage out of the solar panel (or hook up several) and if you fashion a connection device. They already make them -- solar battery chargers and I am sure you can enter that into a search engine and find loads. Typically the panel alone is much more than a solar light -- which shows the relative power requirements.
- Q:Are photovoltaics to do with solar panels?
- Solar panels are a generic term for any type of solar collecting panel. There are two major types: Photovoltaic uses substances that turn the incoming radiation directly into electricity. Usually you have to have direct sunlight (no clouds) for this to work well. Solar thermal is also used in a lot of areas. Here the radiation is used to heat a circulating fluid (often water directly), and then that is either used directly, or it's used for heat exchange with a heat pump or a boiler system. Solar thermal can collect significant heat even on a cloudy day. So a solar panel could be made of photovoltaic panels, but it doesn't have to be.
- Q:What are the properties of Solar Panels?
- American scientists have developed a new coating, which allows the solar cells to cool on its own, without relying on costly cooling and ventilation. Coating increases the output power and prolong the life of solar batteries .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range