The lamp is made by whole aluminum die casting,the model is succeed shaped in first time, after precision polishing then electrostatic spraying,transmitting cover is made by toughened glass.
- a. All in one design,easy to install and transport;
- b. High efficiency solar panel, Bridgelux mono-crystalline chip
- c. Intelligent infrared body sensor with timer;
- d. Super-long lighting time,backup for 5-7 rainy days;
- e. Energy-saving and Eco-friendly
- f. Long service life, free maintenance.
Human body sensing
Luminous flux(Full load)
Luminous flux(less load)
Charging by sun
Full power ≥ 10hr
Saving mode ≥ 20hr
High quality die-casting aluminum alloy
Light degradation rate
25000h ≤ 30%
INTEFLY & Customized
garden, courtyard, road, outdoor, etc.
1, What’s price per product ?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2, How to make payment?
We accept T/T or L/C.
3, What is your lead time?
Generally 1-5 weeks depends on the order quantity and your specific requirements.
4, Can you do OEM for us?
Yes, we can.
5, How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination
- Q:Is photovoltaic array another name for solar panels?
- Yes or one could say that Solar Panel is a simple and easy way to say photovoltaic array.
- Q:How Do solar panels work?
- Short version is that the sunlight knocks electrons loose from a semiconductor panel, and those loose electrons generate an electrical current. The solar panels have lots of cells arranged in series parallel to get to a higher voltage (usually 2 or 24 volts) and current. This is sent to charge batteries under the control of a charge controller. The voltage from the batteries is sent to an inverter that converts the 2/24 volts to 20/240 VAC for household usage. .
- Q:How do solar panel power systems work?
- The panels soak up the energy from the sun and then convert the energy into power, electricity, etc. They can also store a lot of energy so that we still have power on cloudy days. Does that help? Without more info, its hard to get more specific.
- Q:Solar Powered Propeller?
- Solar panels produce electricity. To move the propeller you need mechanical motion. An Electric motor converts from electrical to mechanical power. Most Solar Panels produce DC electricity as do batteries so you need a DC motor that is sized to match the Output of your solar panels. For small temporary projects like this I find that hot melt glue is great to assemble parts. Using a voltage meter you can expose your solar panels to a strong light (or one equal to what you expect during your demonstration) and measure the voltage across the terminals. This may help to size the motor. It depends upon the size of your propeller and how it is made. Your three choices are to use it to power an airplane, to power a boat underwater or to power a boat like an air boat. You might also use the air boat concept to make a car. (air car) The air boat might be the simplest to make but you will need a body of water to demonstrate the concept. The air car doesn't have such a requirement.
- Q:what are bad things about solar panels?
- . Expen$ive. 2. Must be large to generate much useful energy 3. Don't work in the dark 4. Lose efficiency if not kept clean 5. Lose efficiency in less than full sunlight 6. STILL don't satisfy the tree huggers...they delayed a solar panel farm out west for years to wait on an environmental impact study of the land beneath the panels.
- Q:what do i have to study to install solar panels?
- The only degree you will need is a degree in hard knocks.You will get it from a reliable contractor who has the skill and knowledge with the product.You may want to call the manufacture and see if there any in house schools that you could attend and be certified in their product.
- Q:How much does it cost to put solar panels on a house? ?
- The most cost-effective solution, which the vast majority of new installs use today, is solar alongside the regular power company. That way, you need no batteries, and if the solar array isn't producing enough at any given time, you draw from the electric company. When the array is producing more than you need, instead of just throwing that power away, the power company buys it (usually). In short, yes, you will still have an electric bill, but a smaller one. On our house, the electric bill was a little less than $5 a month, with an end-of-year settlement of an additional $2. How much does it cost? Unfortunately, that's like asking how much personal transportation costs. Some people need a van to transport the kids to soccer, some may get by with a motorcycle, others may need only a bicycle. The best thing is to contact a professional installer to get a quote based on your location and electrical usage. Solar electric does not make financial sense in all areas. Our array cost $2,000 but don't use that as a guide. Yours might be 0 times that, or half that, depending on your area and needs.
- Q:What capacitor should i use to store energy from a solar panel?
- There okorder.com/
- Q:What are solar panels?
- Solar panel is a generic term used to describe a device that collects and converts solar energy into electricity or heat. Photovoltaic module, used to generate electricity Solar thermal collector, used to generate heat Solar hot water panel, used to heat water, often in homes but i guess u mean the ones which generete electricity a photovoltaic module is a packaged interconnected assembly of photovoltaic cells, also known as solar cells. An installation of photovoltaic modules or panels is known as a photovoltaic array. Photovoltaic cells typically require protection from the environment. For cost and practicality reasons a number of cells are connected electrically and packaged in a photovoltaic module, while a collection of these modules that are mechanically fastened together, wired, and designed to be a field-installable unit are known as a photovoltaic panel or simply solar panel. A photovoltaic installation typically includes an array of photovoltaic modules or panels, an inverter, batteries (for off grid) and interconnected wiring.
- Q:Solar panels for car fans?
- You may not like it, but the answer's still the same. A car fan will draw anything from a few to several hundred watts, depending on which fan you're talking about (A/C, ventilation, cooling). A solar array will take up roughly one square meter to generate 00 Watts with the sun shining straight down onto it, so you'll need to cover (more or less) the entire roof (or hood) with solar cells in order to power that fan (minimum). If you still want to go ahead: Solar panels, Fuse, cables. Preferrably one cut-out diode per panel (in addition to the hopefully present internal diodes in the panels) in order to prevent one panle dumping its load into the next instead of into the fan. Much better option: get a low power fan (e.g a slow running computer fan) and connect it to that panel of yours. These fans make do with about 0 Watts (at a much lower air throughput), so you'll actually have a chance of running it from the solar panel without coverig your car in panels.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range