The lamp is made by whole aluminum die casting,the model is succeed shaped in first time, after precision polishing then electrostatic spraying,transmitting cover is made by toughened glass.
a.With Patent ,CE & ROHS certificates
b.Can be charged by sunlight and AC charger
c.With USB socket output ,can charge for all kinds of mobiles
d.Adjustable brightness to meet your lighting hours requirements
e.Large area radiation plate is good for heat spread from LED base
f.Portable LED light with an integrated solar panel, easy to take and use
Cool White 5000K/6000K
Pure White 4000K
Warm White 3000K
145° x 75°
AC 85-265V 50/60Hz
-40°C - +70°C
10% - 90%Rh
Lamp Body Material
Aluminum Casing/Heat Sink
1, What’s price per product ?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2, How to make payment?
We accept T/T or L/C.
3, What is your lead time?
Generally 1-5 weeks depends on the order quantity and your specific requirements.
4, Can you do OEM for us?
Yes, we can.
5, How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:How to maintain a battery with a solar panel?
- What I would suggest is that you find a panel that is rated for 00 mA, at any voltage higher than 8 volts. A 2 or even 8-volt panel will do, because the voltage will drop to match the battery. Then I would get a diode to put in series with the panel to prevent the battery from discharging through the panel at night. That's called a blocking diode. At such low currents, a charge controller is not worth it. There is not enough power to overheat the battery, which is principally what a charge controller protects against in a larger system. Be aware that you could also simply plug a trickle charger for the battery into the wall outlet, at a cost of less than a penny a day in electricity.
- Q:what colour can solar panels be ?
- Ours are all silver - we have them on a canal boat and on our house roof for water heating. I've not seen them in any other colour, but that doesn't mean they don't exist.
- Q:How to connect a solar panel to an outlet?
- First okorder.com/
- Q:solar panels?
- answering b) your home circutry won't be able to handle solar power energy (or your circut breaker,it will start cuttin out every 5 min)you would have to replace your home circutry(that costs a LOT of money, over $8500)
- Q:how many solar panels do I need for my house if in average i consume 880 kwh?
- First, okorder.com/... Second, as a general rule of thumb, you can generate at most 00 watts of power (.Kwh) per 2 square feet of roof space. I have had to revise my own estimates after building a solar array in my yard using high grade solar panels. Solar panels do not put out their peak rating all the time. NOTE: I am not paid nor given any compensation by solar interests.
- Q:why wont my solar panel make my dc motor work?
- Make okorder.com
- Q:how to design a solar panel to store energy and convert it into electrical energy?
- solar panels change light into electricity, and do NOT store power. You need a solar panel capable of enough power to keep the light on all night. And that may be 6 hours of sun and 2 hours of dark. Then you need a set of batteries large enough to hold that energy. And a charge controller to regulate the charge into the batteries. And then a light that will operate on the battery voltage, say 2 volts. This is probably not practical due to the large solar panel required, and the large batteries. But here is a few numbers. Assume a 00 watt light at 2 volts. Assume you get at least 6 hours of sun every day and the light will be on for 2 hours. That means the battery has to store 00*2=200 watt hours. divide by 2 and that is 00 amp-hours, a large auto battery size. Allowing for 20% losses in the battery and circuitry, that means you nee 400 watt hours from the solar panel. Since it has 4 hours to operate, that means it has to deliver 400/4 = 350 watts at 5 volts. So there it is: 350 watt panel 00 amp hour battery charge controller sized for above 00 watt light. If you have to allow for a day with no sun, then you need more batteries. Two nights means 2400 watt-hours, two batteries, a larger charge controller and a 2800/4 = 700 watt panel. cost: $400 for batteries $200 for charge controller $2000 for panel .
- Q:are solar panels worth buying?
- There are different kinds of solar panels. The biggest division is between photovoltaic panels that produce electricity and thermal solar panels that produce heat for hot water and space heating. Commercial photovoltaic panels are from 8 to 24% efficient while solar thermal panels are from 60 to 80% efficient. Solar thermal panels especially for hot water have a much higher ROI (return on investment) than photovoltaic panels. A solar hot water system may have a payback period (when savings equal the investment) as short as 3 to 5 years while photovoltaic panels will typically have a payback period between 7 and 5 years. Solar panels especially in times of low interest rates may be a very worthwhile investment with a better return than you can find almost anywhere else. But they are also highly dependent upon your situation. Owning a home with a good southern exposure is a prerequisite.
- Q:2 Questions on Solar Panels?
- The available energy is a function of several factors including insolation (sunpower) mounting angle, gathering area, type of cell and conversion efficiency.
- Q:Why only Photo-Voltaic solar panels?
- I agree with you John and for the same reason already put forth as a negative. Solar thermal is a more mature technology. This is the reason why I spent so much of the last winter studying it. I can be reasonably sure that what I learn will not be obsolete tomorrow with a new technological breakthrough. I built a solar addition/greenhouse to personally study the effects. So solar thermal panels are not the only way to go. With respect to electrical production. I have seen parabolic reflectors coupled to stirling engines and solar thermal trough heaters used to supplement steam generation for alternatively gas fired steam / electrical generation plants. On a trip to China over 4 years ago I noticed solar hot water vacuum tube collectors being sold in their local hardware and big box style stores. These were gravity fed package units intended to have the tank on the roof with a supplemental electric backup. The vacuum tube collectors seem to be one of the latest innovations in this technology. Using phase change materials temperatures in these panels can be produced in excess of 400 deg F. and they are useful in colder temps and on cloudy days. While they are still costly for many applications, I have been discussing the use of vacuum tube collectors with the owner of a laundrymat. Solar thermal will not pay back as well as conservation in many cases of older construction, but it currently seems better than photovoltaic panels. Solar thermal requires more understanding of systems and relative efficiencies. In one way solar thermal is more like the electric car while the internal combusion engine is like photovoltaic. The idea of producing electricity from the sun is a sexier idea. It is also more in line with our paridigm of: just producing lots of energy and to H with any conservation efforts. For that reason it seems to get more press.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range