Order On-line Tracking
PV ribbon is composed of Copper and coating alloys, and divided into Tabbing Ribbon and Bus bar ribbon.
Tabbing Ribbon: it is commonly connects the positive and negative sides of the cells in series.
Busbar Ribbon: it is concentrate the cell stringing into junction box and channels electrical current.
PART2: Special features:
1. According to customer requirements, we can provide different chemical coating and different sizes of product。
2. Quality warranty :CE and TUV certificate etc.
3. Ribbon regular composition：Copper base: T2 copper tape slitting
Copper substrate resistivity: ρ ≤ 0.0172Ωmm2 / m
Solder Composition: 62% Sn36% Pb2% Ag; 60% Sn40% Pb; 96.5% Sn3.5% Ag (Bi optional).
4. Flexible specification could be produced as per customer’s needs: width 4mm, 5 mm, 6mm; thickness 0.15mm-0.3mm.
PART 3: Technical Characteristics
Lead-type tin-coated copper ribbon
Pass SGS,TUV and UL environment protection test and complies with RoHS directives of the European Union
Copper base material
Adopting imported oxygen-free copper
Electric conductivity (normal temperature）≥100.2%
Resistance rate of copper base material
Oxygen-free copper ≤0.0165Ωmm2/m
Component of coating
Thickness of coating
Double-surface coating 0.02-
Tolerance of thickness
Melting point of coating
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|