Order On-line Tracking
They are used as conducting wires to connect cells by means of parallel and serial connection in the production process of photovoltaic components and enable them to be connected in a good order.
PV ribbon is composed of Copper and coating alloys, and divided into Tabbing Ribbon and Bus bar ribbon.
Tabbing Ribbon: it is commonly connects the positive and negative sides of the cells in series.
Busbar Ribbon: it is concentrate the cell stringing into junction box and channels electrical current.
PART2: Special features:
1. According to customer requirements, we can provide different chemical coating and different sizes of product。
2. Quality warranty :CE and TUV certificate etc.
3. Ribbon regular composition：Copper base: T2 copper tape slitting
Copper substrate resistivity: ρ ≤ 0.0172Ωmm2 / m
Solder Composition: 62% Sn36% Pb2% Ag; 60% Sn40% Pb; 96.5% Sn3.5% Ag (Bi optional).
4. Flexible specification could be produced as per customer’s needs: width 4mm, 5 mm, 6mm; thickness 0.15mm-0.3mm.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|