Solar Water Pump 220v Dc Submersible Deepwell Solar Water Pump | Submersible Water Pump
- Q:Pump impeller diameter plus assembly what changes? What's the effect on the motor?
- Two item 1.5 kilowatt type self suction pump original impeller 14.7cm installed 15.5cm may be a problem.After the impeller increases, the flow, head, shaft power will increase (increase in volume see the following formula), the original 1.5KW motor may overload operation.The larger the diameter of the impeller, the greater the lift, the greater the flow rate, because the flow rate of water depends on the centrifugal force generated by the impeller rotation and the line speed on the tangent. The greater the diameter, the greater the centrifugal force and the linear speed. The relationship between the centrifugal pump water delivery and the vacuum degree is that the centrifugal pump is the centrifugal force principle to complete pumping. Without water, the time and space turn will burn out the equipment. Vacuum pumping or vacuum pumping two times.The vacuum of the inlet of the centrifugal pump is composed of three parts (the equation of the inlet of the pump and the level of the suction liquid).
- Q:We lost power and water during the hurricane, need help with water pump.?
- 1. you are going to need at least a couple gallons of water in a bucket to re-prime. 2. look for a plug at the top of the pump and remove it. 3. pour water into the plug opening, filling up the pump as much as you can. 4. put plug back in so at least one thread is grabbing. by doing this it will allow air to escape and won't be spraying water everywhere. it is also a good idea to keep your hand on the plug. 5. turn on electricity to pump. 6. when you start to notice pressure re-gaining tighten up the plug so it does not drip. It is also a good idea to have an outside tap on to get air out of the lines. Another thing is, it is a good idea to shut off water to toilets and washing machines before re-starting pump because small debris have a habit of clogging them up. When your pressure is back, drain your toilet and cold water line to your washing machine, flushing all the stuff out until you see nice clear water. Hope I helped and good luck.
- Q:What are the brands of air conditioning pumps?
- Many manufacturers have air-conditioning pumps, imported, domestic, import prices are more expensive. There are a lot of famous pump manufacturers in china. Wide one pump is very good.
- Q:Water Pump 1989 F250 5.8L 351w?
- that don,t sound like the water pump. if it was the pump then it would overheat and leak out. check to see where it,s leaking at. if it,s leaking from the pump then it will have to be changed even though it still might not help it to idle. it,s not really that hard to change the pump on a 351W . the hardest part is getting into it. you might have to remover some stuff so you can work. the belt and water pump pulley will have to come off and the fan but that should let you into the bolts.
- Q:is this dirtbike water pump bad?
- The water pump is turned by the primary gear on the crankshaft. When you were turning the water pump - the crankshaft was moving the piston up down in the cylinder. The couple of centimeters of movement is just the play between the gears - that's normal.
- Q:How to identify the motor series of pumps
- Look at the speed, see the modelFor example, the actual 1430r/min synchronous speed is 1500 rpm, the speed formula: speed = time (60 seconds) * frequency (50HZ) divided by the number of pole pairs one pole of 2 pole, which can be calculated 3000 83019 1500=2 on pole or 4 pole motor.See model is more straightforward: for example motor model is Y 132 M- 4Y, three-phase asynchronous motor, the three-phase asynchronous motor product name: YR for winding type asynchronous motor; YB explosion-proof induction motor; YQ high starting torque of asynchronous motor. 132, a high center (mm)M code, frame length4, the number of polesFrom the motor nameplate marked, you can see that the motor is 2, model FW12-2, speed 2840
- Q:Is something wrong with my water pump?
- you do not purchase an element like that from OKorder. you purchase it from autozone or a save the position you are able to take it again if it truly is no longer the right one. bypass to the autozone website, save your vehicle it is going to pull up what's accessible for that area grant you with a cost. then you actually can bypass purchase it on the shop. i love their web site too because you are able to type in 'sensor' it is going to pull up each and each of the sensors for that vehicle. That facilitates at the same time as attempting to be sure out what it would want to be. Btw, you want to scrape the engine block floor incredibly good with a razor blade a putty knife in all likelihood use some type of solvent to sparkling it or you'll remorseful about it. do no longer purchase a remanufactured water pump both. you'd be redoing it in 5 yrs. Oh i meant you may want to in case you hardly ever rigidity the vehicle, yet no longer in case you rigidity it commonplace.
- Q:Water pump 50HZ impeller and 60HZ what is different, why not the same?
- 60Hz pump and 50Hz pump itself is not much difference, just that the motor speed, the rated speed is 3600 rpm, 1200 rpm, 1800 rpm, the latter is generally 3000, 1500, 1000 etc.. If it is to use the same pump, the difference is that the 60Hz motor pump flow is 50Hz, motor water pump flow of 1.2 times, the lift is 1.2*1.2=1.44 times, power is 1.2*1.2*1.2=1.728 times. So in the actual manufacture, especially some relatively large flow lift pumps, pump motor using 60Hz to use 50Hz thicker than the spindle motor of the pump impeller, the difference between the two, in addition to empty size shaft is different, what basically no difference. As for the data of package angle, the water conservancy models of different factories are different, but I don't know whether there is any difference between them. Most of them make no difference. However, if you want to use the 60Hz pump to achieve the same flow rate as the 50Hz pump, the impeller of the former should be cut to 0.833 times the size of the latter.
- Q:Why won't our well water pump turn off? ?
- Should be a valve on your pressure tank. That is what you turn off or the sheer volume of water in it will keep water flowing until it empties out.
- Q:Rechargeable Battery Water Pump?
- Since you don't mention the model of the pump, if you can connect the charger with a dry connection, you should not have to remove the pump/tube. If you have to take the battery out, you stand the risk of dropping it in the water putting it back, but obviously (I think) you don't have to remove the pump/tube.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||33.63% South Asia
16.78% Eastern Europe
8.83% Southeast Asia
8.55% North America
6.62% Mid East
5.27% Eastern Asia
4.92% Northern Europe
4.51% Southern Europe
2.37% Western Europe
1.58% South America
0.32% Central America
||OHSAS 18001 ;
CE certificate(Circulation pump) ;
CE certificate(Vibration pump) ;
CE certificate(Solar pump);
CE certificate(Domestic pump )
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai port; Ningbo Port
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average