Solar Water Pump Irrigation | Solar Powered Submersible Water Pumps | Solar Water Pump For Agriculture
- Q:Water pump maximum flow and standard flow?
- The parameter standard of the pump factory is determined by its efficiency, that is, the efficiency of the pump is highest at that point. All parameters have two curves, that is, a flow curve and an efficiency curve. You can according to your standard flow, see how much the efficiency of the point, the maximum flow efficiency is how much will know.
- Q:What is the difference between self-priming and non self suction?
- The self-priming condition of the centrifugal pump is that a small water tank is attached to the pump body. Don't use water every time you start. No suction, no water tank. And the use of volumetric Self-priming pumps, such as car cleaning, high-pressure pumps are in this category.
- Q:Power flow conversion of water pump
- Upstairs in Wurenzidi, pump power is related to the flow and the head, a simple formula: = /367 * power flow lift efficiency
- Q:Why can domestic pumps sometimes pump water and sometimes not?
- What floor do you live on? If your floor is relatively high, the noon is not good, because there are too many people in the water (and maybe someone else is using a pump), so the water level is too far away from your house to pump it up
- Q:Stop the engine immediately and stop the circulating pump and the condensate pump. What's the harm to the turbine?
- Then look at what is the circulating water pump and condensate pump users, circulating water with oil in the oil cooler then, condensed water supply pump seal water, water pump can't pump up, how will you know.
- Q:Why is the minimum liquid temperature allowed at 2 DEG C instead of 0?
- 0 degrees water turns into a mixture of ice water. Do you think the water pump will work properly?
- Q:What is a variable frequency water pump? What's the difference between a variable frequency pump and an ordinary pump?
- 1, frequency conversion water pump is based on ordinary water pump. The so-called common pump means without any automatic control device of the pump, only the pump head and the motor and a base. The power supply is switched on (default: 220/50Hz or domestic power single-phase three-phase 380V/50Hz) run off, stop. Ordinary pumps do not refer to a particular type of pump, can be centrifugal pumps, pipe pumps, vortex pumps, multi-stage pumps and other pumps commonly used.2, the variable frequency pump, is supplemented by a one-way valve, pressure tank, inverter, constant pressure water supply controller, sensor, valve or electrical components in general based on the composition of water pump with automatic function, and automatic constant pressure frequency conversion water supply device. The input power of frequency conversion water pump can be single phase 220V/50Hz or three-phase 380V/50Hz, but the motor of frequency conversion water pump is usually three-phase. The incoming line is a single-phase 220V variable frequency water pump. The motor is a three-phase 220V motor, the input line is three-phase 380V, and the pump motor is three-phase 380V.Two, the differenceAccording to the definition above, the difference between variable frequency water pump and ordinary water pump is obvious. The main differences: first, the frequency pump has automatic function and constant pressure; ordinary water pump does not; second, variable frequency water pump is a unit, the price is much more expensive than the ordinary water pump.
- Q:What are the conditions for the series and parallel connection of the pumps?
- 1, pump series, the two pumps must start and stop at the same time in order to normal operation.2 when the pump is connected in parallel, the two pumps must be equipped with check valve at the same time to operate normally.3, of course, in the election of the pump, should meet the requirements of upstairs said.
- Q:Three phase water pump rated power 4000W, is three-phase working water pump, the voltage is 380V, how to find the three-phase pump current, and calculation of public
- Three phase water pump motor rated power 4000W is the output shaft power, divided by the motor efficiency (general 85%) is the input power, which is often mistaken. The electric power is =4000/0.85=4706WRated current = electric power /1.732x, rated voltage x, power factor =4706/1.732x380x0.8=8.94A (assuming power factor 0.8).The above three answers are all wrong.
- Q:How many lift pumps should be used for 100 meters tall buildings?
- 35m lift around. HVAC pump lift is generally between 5~50m, the selection of the head is mainly to see the difference between water pressure. As head of 35m as an example, if the inlet height of 60m, so the theory of height =60+35=95m, if all pipe closed air conditioning water system, and resistance of the equipment for water is equal to the pressure difference is equal to the pump head to choose your height, and out of the water is the same, the resistance loss of lift all into the water. The calculated resistance loss is needed to pump lift. The resistance component (1) chiller resistance at 60-100kpa (2) water collector resistance in 120-200kpa (3) 20-50kpa (4) air terminal equipment body resistance is generally not less than 40kpa so 100m building the resistance calculation of estimated value = (1) 80kp+ (2) chiller resistance pipe, the collector resistance (140kpa+ 3) air terminal equipment 40kpa+ (4) body resistance 50kp=310kpa safety factor of 10% 320x1.1=341kpa H= P/ (head of pressure water density * acceleration of gravity g =352000/ (10m) X9.8 =34.8m fand) so we head for 35 meters
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||33.63% South Asia
16.78% Eastern Europe
8.83% Southeast Asia
8.55% North America
6.62% Mid East
5.27% Eastern Asia
4.92% Northern Europe
4.51% Southern Europe
2.37% Western Europe
1.58% South America
0.32% Central America
||OHSAS 18001 ;
CE certificate(Circulation pump) ;
CE certificate(Vibration pump) ;
CE certificate(Solar pump);
CE certificate(Domestic pump )
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai port; Ningbo Port
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average