Solar Water Pump Irrigation | Solar Powered Submersible Water Pumps | Solar Water Pump For Agriculture
- Q:Is it really necessary to replace the water pump with the timing belt?
- Thats why you havent had one fail. have to remove pump anyway.
- Q:What are the categories of pumps?
- As long as you see, you need flow, lift, power
- Q:water pump....?
- Not sure why you'd want to do this - if you're keeping fish, it would be better to have it run all the time. Anyway, I don't know of any filters or pumps with a built-in timer, but you could get a 24 hour timer and set it to run or shut off when you want just by moving the switches for each hour on or off. With the price of household timers, it would probably be cheaper than to buy a pump with a built in timer.
- Q:What is a 1 inch water pump?
- A pump with a diameter of 1 inches.
- Q:Why can domestic pumps sometimes pump water and sometimes not?
- What floor do you live on? If your floor is relatively high, the noon is not good, because there are too many people in the water (and maybe someone else is using a pump), so the water level is too far away from your house to pump it up
- Q:My water pump needs to be bleeded i think?
- You might need a new foot valve. That keeps the water from draining back into the well. Depending on what type of pump you have, could be at the bottom of the well. To bleed the well, you need to remove the plug on the motor...it looks like a nut...about 3/4. You remove that and fill with water...when its full, turn the pump on and keep filling it till it gushes out...put the plug in (with new teflon tape) and it should work. Be careful not to touch the electrical, could get shocked. Its easy if the foot valve is good.
- Q:bad water pump? cracked head gasket?
- have it pressure tested for leaks to begin with,then have head gasket checked by checking for bubbles in radiator filler while idleing
- Q:Should the no-load power of the pump be equal to the rated power?
- We must first clear the meaning of rated power; rated power is called the reference numerical electrical power consumption in the voltage conditions specified, and the actual power consumption of electrical appliances is different in different situations, the pure resistance (such as lighting, electric) as long as the voltage conditions, the actual consumption of electric power close to or equal to the rated power, and for appliances like motor, electric power consumption, not only related with the voltage, but also with the relevant load. For example, someone with 200 pounds of energy, then the person in the condition of small meal, maximum load of 200 pounds, but if you take as long as he is 100 pounds, of course he relaxed, he would not say must bear 200 pounds!You measure the pump power is less than 1200W, first you did not mention your use of voltage is not rated voltage, then you don't want him full load, the suction is far less than 8 meters, there is no mention of whether you send water to 50 meters (Yang Cheng), there may be insufficient voltage, and you have don't need it so much power consumption. Of course, one advantage is that it doesn't burn easily. It is easy to burn if it is used at full load.
- Q:Changed water pump and radiator now car does not run hot as it should?
- If there is an air pocket in the system you will not get hot heat from the climate control system. If the heater worked OK before you replaced the water pump it's probably a stubborn air pocket. You need to raise the front of the car a good 12 and then rune the motor for 20 minutes with the radiator and reservoir caps removed. Have the climate control set to the hottest setting with the blower turned off or on low speed. Top up the coolant as the air bubbles purge. The heat coming out of the vents should be hot at idle, if it only gets hot when you rev the motor you still have an air pocket. Then try revving the motor up and down to 2,500 rpm and squeeze the upper radiator hose at the same time to get the air pocket to purge. If you can't get the air out you will need an expensive Airlift vacuum fill tool for the cooling system. Some vehicles such as Infiniti's will not purge the air with out using the Aitlift brand fill tool.
- Q:What brand of water pump to get?
- PowerHead? or Sump Pump? I have used hagen aquaclear powerheads on my saltwater tanks for years 24/7 without a problem. I just purchased 3 MaxiJet 1200 powerheads and a wave timer to see haw they do, 6 months now 24/7 and so far so good. The longest lasting Sump Pump that I have ever owned is made by Ehime, I've had it for 14 years now and it's still going in one of my tanks. I better cross my fingers on that one.LOL
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||33.63% South Asia
16.78% Eastern Europe
8.83% Southeast Asia
8.55% North America
6.62% Mid East
5.27% Eastern Asia
4.92% Northern Europe
4.51% Southern Europe
2.37% Western Europe
1.58% South America
0.32% Central America
||OHSAS 18001 ;
CE certificate(Circulation pump) ;
CE certificate(Vibration pump) ;
CE certificate(Solar pump);
CE certificate(Domestic pump )
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai port; Ningbo Port
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average