KDF SPK_300_LED This product is high performance,family used portable solar power system,which can receive energy and store it in battery outside connected to SPK by solar energy on sunny day,and supplies electric power for varies appliances such as electric fan,lighting lamps, television, portable computer etc.It can supply power for both DC and AC electric application.It’s very helpful and useful for home electric supply.
◆ Battery puts outside connected to the SPK for user to choose battery in recommended range, and easily to exchange battery.
◆ Both DC and AC output
◆ Solar Feedback Circuit Protection
◆ Output Short-circuit Protection
◆ Solar「+」「-」anti-access protection
◆ Output「+」「-」anti-access protection
◆ Over Charged Protection
◆ Over Discharged Protection
◆ Over Load Protection
◆ Over-Temperature Protection
Item No. KDF
Low Voltage Disconnect(LVD)
Low Voltage Reconnect(LVR)
High Voltage Discharge( HVC)
High Voltage Recharge(HVR)
DC output & Application
DC output & Application
modified sine wave
Rated Output Power
Low Voltage Alarm
Low Voltage Shut off
High Voltage Shut off
- Q:Rooftop solar system
- 2013 PV industry in Europe and the United States antitrust investigation, overcapacity led to the collapse of a large number of photovoltaic industry in Zhejiang, solar prices have fallen. This can be checked at any time online
- Q:What is the system voltage of solar panels
- System voltage refers to the number of solar panels composed of a solar power generation system, the maximum DC voltage of the power system.
- Q:How about the price of solar power generation system
- Himin Solar Photovoltaic, as the industry leader, the standard of the pioneers, adhering to industry responsibility, the pursuit of quality is the core, excellent products, is the commitment to the customer. At the same time, Himin photovoltaic products in the development process, realize the function of just one hand, and the pursuit of beautiful, practical and aesthetic products will be fully integrated, highlight the taste is Himin has been adhering to the brand concept.
- Q:Solar photovoltaic system
- Analysis of economic benefits: 50kW distributed photovoltaic PV power plant total operating period: 25 years of this project on average generating capacity: the annual average generating capacity of 200kWh: 73000kWh, 25 years of total power: 1825000kWh residential electricity price: 0.55 yuan /kWh local coal-fired power benchmark price: 0.44 yuan /kWh (the case): Total investment the total investment of about 450 thousand yuan, equivalent to 9 yuan / watt.
- Q:Solar power generation system suitable for home, how much is the cost of a set?
- Configuration of a household solar power system is about ten thousand to $twenty thousand
- Q:What are the main features of solar photovoltaic systems
- Compared with the commonly used thermal power generation system, the advantages of photovoltaic power generation:No danger of depletion; safe and reliable, no noise, no pollution, absolutely clean (pollution-free); not subject to geographical distribution of the resources, can take advantage of the building roof; for example, areas without electricity, and complex terrain area; no fuel consumption and the erection of transmission line can be on-site power supply high quality energy;; users emotionally receptive; the construction period is short, get energy to spend a short time.
- Q:Solar power generation system how to choose?
- Inverter in the northwest power plant used more, but the Northwest Power Plant aunt groups of regular cleaning, and northwest power station construction in the warm sun where no human habitation, not what influence the efficiency of the system. Micro inverter system is more suitable for villas or single family houses, but the price is more expensive than the centralized inverter, such as Yu APS system efficiency of 95.5%. The United States is the best enphase, but the price is higher than 50%, the individual feels more than the amount of power generation, to buy domestic energy can be enough.
- Q:What are the devices needed for PV systems?
- Solar cell array. The solar cell array is composed of a solar cell composite plate and a square bracket. Because the single voltage of solar cells is generally low, so usually they are connected in parallel and series solar panels have practical value, as an application unit, and then according to the power requirements of a plurality of application unit series and parallel composition of solar cell array. Solar panels (some semiconductor materials, mainly polysilicon and silicon and amorphous silicon, through a certain process to assemble) is the main component of the solar photovoltaic system, the highest value is also part of the solar photovoltaic power generation system. Solar panels in the light of the circumstances, the battery absorbs light energy, the two ends of the battery appears to be the accumulation of different charges, that is, the light generated voltage, which is the "photoelectric effect". Under the action of the photoelectric effect, the electromotive force is generated at both ends of the solar cell, and the light energy is converted into electric energy.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of small-scale solar power generation system?
- Solar energy inexhaustible, the earth's surface to accept the solar radiation energy, to meet the global energy demand 10 thousand times. As long as the installation of solar photovoltaic systems in the world's 4% deserts, the power can meet the needs of the world. Solar power is safe and reliable, does not suffer from the energy crisis or fuel market instability impact; solar energy everywhere, to the nearest power, do not have to avoid long distance transportation, long distance transmission line loss; solar energy without fuel, the operation cost is low
- Q:What are the components of the solar photovoltaic system?
- Photovoltaic system is composed of solar cell array, battery, charge and discharge controller, inverter, AC distribution cabinet, automatic solar tracking system, automatic solar module dust removal system and other equipment. The equipment is in the light (either sunlight or other light generated by the light) case, battery to absorb the light, the two ends of the cell appeared heterocharge accumulation, namely "photo voltage", which is "photovoltaiceffect". Under the effect of the photovoltaic effect, both ends of the solar cell produce electromotive force, which converts light energy into electrical energy, which is an energy conversion device. Silicon solar cells are generally divided into monocrystalline silicon solar cells, polycrystalline silicon solar cells and amorphous silicon solar cells three
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range