KDF SPK_300_LED This product is high performance,family used portable solar power system,which can receive energy and store it in battery outside connected to SPK by solar energy on sunny day,and supplies electric power for varies appliances such as electric fan,lighting lamps, television, portable computer etc.It can supply power for both DC and AC electric application.It’s very helpful and useful for home electric supply.
◆ Battery puts outside connected to the SPK for user to choose battery in recommended range, and easily to exchange battery.
◆ Both DC and AC output
◆ Solar Feedback Circuit Protection
◆ Output Short-circuit Protection
◆ Solar「+」「-」anti-access protection
◆ Output「+」「-」anti-access protection
◆ Over Charged Protection
◆ Over Discharged Protection
◆ Over Load Protection
◆ Over-Temperature Protection
Item No. KDF
Low Voltage Disconnect(LVD)
Low Voltage Reconnect(LVR)
High Voltage Discharge( HVC)
High Voltage Recharge(HVR)
DC output & Application
DC output & Application
modified sine wave
Rated Output Power
Low Voltage Alarm
Low Voltage Shut off
High Voltage Shut off
- Q:Solar PV systems
- Second distributed photovoltaic power generation refers to the user in the vicinity of the site or the construction of the operation, to the user side of the spontaneous use of their own, the excess electricity and the balance of the distribution network system for the characteristics of the photovoltaic power generation facilities.
- Q:What are the components of the solar photovoltaic system?
- Frame: aluminum alloy frame with high strength, strong resistance to mechanical impact. Is also the most valuable part of home solar power. A device for converting direct current into alternating current. Since the solar cells and batteries are DC power, while the load is AC load, the inverter is essential. The inverter can be divided into independent operation inverter and grid connected inverter. The independent operation of the inverter is used for the independent operation of the solar cell power generation system, for independent load power supply. Grid connected photovoltaic power generation system for grid connected operation. The inverter can be divided into square wave inverter and sine wave inverter according to the output wave type. The square wave inverter has the advantages of simple circuit, low cost, large harmonic component, and the utility model can be used for a system with a few hundred watts and a low harmonic requirement. Sine wave inverter is expensive, but can be applied to various loads.
- Q:Solar power generation system suitable for home, how much is the cost of a set?
- Configuration of a household solar power system is about ten thousand to $twenty thousand
- Q:Solar photovoltaic system
- To search and collect profit (in all spontaneous terms): the average recovery of funds on average generating capacity = * (distributed generation electricity subsidies + residential electricity price =200* (0.42+0.55) =194 were the first year of the recovery of funds = daily recovery funds *365=194*365=70810 yuan investment recovery period = total investment / average recovery of funds is about =450000/70810=7.06 years. 6.5 years 25 years average annual net income = recovery funds * (20 -6.5) + daily average generation price *365 * electricity days *5 years =70810*13.5+200*0.55*365*5=1156680 yuan
- Q:Household solar photovoltaic power generation system connected to the grid, how much money?
- Sold to the power supply bureau 0.45 yuan once, the state subsidy fee of $0.42, a year issued 3000 kwh.
- Q:Solar power generation system how to choose?
- Inverter in the northwest power plant used more, but the Northwest Power Plant aunt groups of regular cleaning, and northwest power station construction in the warm sun where no human habitation, not what influence the efficiency of the system. Micro inverter system is more suitable for villas or single family houses, but the price is more expensive than the centralized inverter, such as Yu APS system efficiency of 95.5%. The United States is the best enphase, but the price is higher than 50%, the individual feels more than the amount of power generation, to buy domestic energy can be enough.
- Q:What are the main features of solar photovoltaic systems
- Compared with the commonly used thermal power generation system, the advantages of photovoltaic power generation:No danger of depletion; safe and reliable, no noise, no pollution, absolutely clean (pollution-free); not subject to geographical distribution of the resources, can take advantage of the building roof; for example, areas without electricity, and complex terrain area; no fuel consumption and the erection of transmission line can be on-site power supply high quality energy;; users emotionally receptive; the construction period is short, get energy to spend a short time.
- Q:What are the devices needed for PV systems?
- Battery pack. The utility model is used for storing the electric energy generated by the solar array when illuminated by the light and can supply power to the load at any time. In the grid connected solar power generation system, the battery can not be added
- Q:How to calculate the income of photovoltaic system
- Photovoltaic panels can only generate electricity, storage batteries need to match. The peak power output of photovoltaic panels = peak wattage X local sunshine time X efficiency coefficient of general domestic parts of the sunshine time is 4 hours (per day), the efficiency of PV system with battery is about 0.7. That is to say, 1000W system, the average daily electricity is about 2800WH (2.8 degrees) or so in accordance with the distributed PV subsidy of 0.35 yuan / degree, solar photovoltaic power generation more than the Internet how exactly?
- Q:What is the system voltage of solar panels
- Solar panels (Solar panel) is composed of one or more solar cells to form a solar panel. A solar cell is a semiconductor device that converts light into electrical properties, which can convert solar radiation energy on its surface into direct current
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range