KDF SPK_500 This product is high performance，family used portable solar power system，which can receive energy and store it in battery outside connected to SPK by solar energy on sunny day，and supplies electric power for varies appliances such as electric fan，lighting lamps, television, portable computer etc．It can supply power for both DC and AC electric application .It’s very helpful and useful for home electric supply.
◆ Battery puts outside connected to the SPK for user to choose battery in recommended range, and easily to exchange battery.
◆ Both DC and AC output
◆ Solar Feedback Circuit Protection
◆ Output Short-circuit Protection
◆ Solar「+」「-」anti-access protection
◆ Output「+」「-」anti-access protection
◆ Over Charged Protection
◆ Over Discharged Protection
◆ Over Load Protection
◆ Over-Temperature Protection
Item No. KDF
80% Deep Cycle Number：500
70% Cycle Number：800
Short Period(one Month)：-20～50℃ Long Period（Six Months）：-10～45℃
Low Voltage Disconnect(LVD)
Low Voltage Reconnect(LVR)
High Voltage Discharge( HVC)
High Voltage Recharge(HVR)
DC output & Application
DC output & Application
modified sine wave
Rated Output Power
Low Voltage Alarm
Low Voltage Shut off
High Voltage Shut off
To show the Volume of the Battery
Date of %
To show the percent of the Battery
To show the charging condition
To show the value of charge current
Date of Voltage
To Show the Value of DC output voltage
Date of Voltage
To Show the Value of AC output voltage
- Q:Rooftop solar system
- 2013 PV industry in Europe and the United States antitrust investigation, overcapacity led to the collapse of a large number of photovoltaic industry in Zhejiang, solar prices have fallen. This can be checked at any time online
- Q:Solar photovoltaic system
- To search and collect profit (in all spontaneous terms): the average recovery of funds on average generating capacity = * (distributed generation electricity subsidies + residential electricity price =200* (0.42+0.55) =194 were the first year of the recovery of funds = daily recovery funds *365=194*365=70810 yuan investment recovery period = total investment / average recovery of funds is about =450000/70810=7.06 years. 6.5 years 25 years average annual net income = recovery funds * (20 -6.5) + daily average generation price *365 * electricity days *5 years =70810*13.5+200*0.55*365*5=1156680 yuan
- Q:Household solar photovoltaic power generation system connected to the grid, how much money?
- Sold to the power supply bureau 0.45 yuan once, the state subsidy fee of $0.42, a year issued 3000 kwh.
- Q:How to calculate the income of photovoltaic system
- Hypothesis: 1 my peak electricity price of 1 yuan / degree, the flat price of $0.7 / degree, the local coal desulfurization unit benchmark price of 0.4 yuan / degree. 2 my home at noon to 1 points solar power generation of 90 degrees, power consumption of 40 degrees; in the afternoon from 5 to 6 solar power generation of 10 degrees, power consumption of 60 degrees. Results: 1 according to the total solar energy power generation and the total energy consumption calculation two times my solar power electricity is 100 degrees, 100 degrees, more than electricity difference is zero; so I save electricity 85 yuan, receive subsidies 35 yuan, the total revenue of 100kWh * [(1 + 0.7) /2 + /kWh = 0.35 yuan) 120 yuan.
- Q:I want to install a full set of domestic solar heating equipment does not know how much money to spend, please.
- This area of solar heating system is divided into 4 parts: solar panels. Thermal energy water storage device. Thermal converter. Auxiliary heating wall. This system can be added with winter heating of buildings above 50% hot heat as a heat source for heating indoor floor heating systems, the spring and autumn three season can use gas or not using gas assisted heating (heat storage water tank can not increase the gas heating can be all-weather hot water).
- Q:What is the system voltage of solar panels
- Solar panels (Solar panel) is composed of one or more solar cells to form a solar panel. A solar cell is a semiconductor device that converts light into electrical properties, which can convert solar radiation energy on its surface into direct current
- Q:Solar power generation system how to choose?
- To choose the right, we must first understand the composition of the system and the core of the power generation. Solar power system consists of solar panels or solar module, inverter, bracket, distribution box, cable and other accessories. The core components are solar modules and inverters, which directly determine how much electricity is generated and how many years to come. 5KW system, in the summer when the maximum amount of light radiation can be issued 23 days a day or so.
- Q:Solar power generation system suitable for home, how much is the cost of a set?
- The use of solar power system has many parts, have the power of this parameter, he said 500W1000W is a parameter which kind of accessories, and electricity related degree is large, panels, solar power systems, accessories, solar panels for electricity generating capacity of the inverter board and the two parts of the largest correlation under normal circumstances, the board 1000W day power of 4
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of small-scale solar power generation system?
- Solar power has no moving parts, is not easy to damage, simple maintenance, especially suitable for unattended use; solar power will not produce any waste, no pollution, noise pollution, no adverse effects on the environment, is the ideal clean energy; solar power system short construction period, convenient and flexible, and can according to the load or, add or reduce photovoltaic capacity, avoid waste.
- Q:What are the components of the solar photovoltaic system?
- Frame: aluminum alloy frame with high strength, strong resistance to mechanical impact. Is also the most valuable part of home solar power. A device for converting direct current into alternating current. Since the solar cells and batteries are DC power, while the load is AC load, the inverter is essential. The inverter can be divided into independent operation inverter and grid connected inverter. The independent operation of the inverter is used for the independent operation of the solar cell power generation system, for independent load power supply. Grid connected photovoltaic power generation system for grid connected operation. The inverter can be divided into square wave inverter and sine wave inverter according to the output wave type. The square wave inverter has the advantages of simple circuit, low cost, large harmonic component, and the utility model can be used for a system with a few hundred watts and a low harmonic requirement. Sine wave inverter is expensive, but can be applied to various loads.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range