KDF SPK_1000 This product is high performance，family used portable solar power system，which can receive energy and store it in battery outside connected to SPK by solar energy on sunny day，and supplies electric power for varies appliances such as electric fan，lighting lamps, television, portable computer etc．It can supply power for both DC and AC electric application .It’s very helpful and useful for home electric supply.
◆ Battery puts outside connected to the SPK for user to choose battery in recommended range, and easily to exchange battery.
◆ Both DC and AC output
◆ Solar Feedback Circuit Protection
◆ Output Short-circuit Protection
◆ Solar「+」「-」anti-access protection
◆ Output「+」「-」anti-access protection
◆ Over Charged Protection
◆ Over Discharged Protection
◆ Over Load Protection
◆ Over-Temperature Protection
Item No. KDF
80% Deep Cycle Number：500
70% Cycle Number：800
Short Period(one Month)：-20～50℃Long Period（Six Months）：-10～45℃
Low Voltage Disconnect(LVD)
Low Voltage Reconnect(LVR)
High Voltage Discharge( HVC)
High Voltage Recharge(HVR)
DC output & Application
DC output & Application
Modified sine wave
Rated Output Power
Low Voltage Alarm
Low Voltage Shut off
High Voltage Shut off
To show the Volume of the Battery
Date of %
To show the percent of the Battery
To show the charging condition
To show the value of charge current
Date of Voltage
To Show the Value of DC output voltage
Date of Voltage
To Show the Value of AC output voltage
- Q:Rooftop solar system
- Now the national clean energy, photovoltaic power generation policy is more than 10kW can be free of charge, but the price of electricity recovery is very low, cumbersome procedures.
- Q:What is the system voltage of solar panels
- System voltage refers to the number of solar panels composed of a solar power generation system, the maximum DC voltage of the power system.
- Q:How about the price of solar power generation system
- Photovoltaic power generation system can not buy cheap, cheap product quality is not good to use expensive. Photovoltaic power generation system can be used to invest in financial products, general household photovoltaic system 7~9 can recover the cost of power system can be used for more than 25 years, 25 years after the power attenuation of about 20%, if the poor quality of the products are generally 2~3 years can be reduced by 20% and must keep their eyes open several more formal manufacturers so when buying light V system, quality quality assurance production factory.
- Q:Solar photovoltaic system
- To search and collect profit (in all spontaneous terms): the average recovery of funds on average generating capacity = * (distributed generation electricity subsidies + residential electricity price =200* (0.42+0.55) =194 were the first year of the recovery of funds = daily recovery funds *365=194*365=70810 yuan investment recovery period = total investment / average recovery of funds is about =450000/70810=7.06 years. 6.5 years 25 years average annual net income = recovery funds * (20 -6.5) + daily average generation price *365 * electricity days *5 years =70810*13.5+200*0.55*365*5=1156680 yuan
- Q:How to calculate the income of photovoltaic system
- Hypothesis: 1 my peak electricity price of 1 yuan / degree, the flat price of $0.7 / degree, the local coal desulfurization unit benchmark price of 0.4 yuan / degree. 2 my home at noon to 1 points solar power generation of 90 degrees, power consumption of 40 degrees; in the afternoon from 5 to 6 solar power generation of 10 degrees, power consumption of 60 degrees. Results: 1 according to the total solar energy power generation and the total energy consumption calculation two times my solar power electricity is 100 degrees, 100 degrees, more than electricity difference is zero; so I save electricity 85 yuan, receive subsidies 35 yuan, the total revenue of 100kWh * [(1 + 0.7) /2 + /kWh = 0.35 yuan) 120 yuan.
- Q:Solar PV systems
- Third to encourage all types of power users, investment companies, professional contract Energy Service Companies, individuals as a project unit, investment and construction and operation of distributed PV projects.
- Q:Solar power generation system how to choose?
- The power of the solar panel is determined by the efficiency of the battery, the material assembled into the solar panel and the process. The process and material of the big brand is generally no problem, but the battery is also high and low, the price difference is also very large, to ask about the efficiency of battery and components. 250W single crystal battery pack 18.6% is sufficient, the standard specification 1650mm*992mm, the components are generally in the; 250W polycrystalline battery sheet in the 17.6% sufficient, standard specifications, components generally in the 15.3%.
- Q:What are the devices needed for PV systems?
- Inverter. The utility model is a device for converting the direct current of the solar cell square and the storage battery to the alternating current, which is the key component of the photovoltaic grid connected power generation system. Since the solar cells and batteries are DC power supply, when the load is AC load, the inverter is essential. The inverter can be divided into independent operation inverter and grid connected inverter. The independent operation of the inverter is used for the independent operation of the solar cell power generation system, for independent load power supply. Grid connected inverter for grid connected solar power generation system, this paper introduces the photovoltaic grid connected generation system . As shown in Figure 1, the grid connected inverter by IGBT power switching devices, control circuit of the switching element is regular continuous open or off, so that the output voltage polarity alternating, DC input into AC output. The inverter can be divided into square wave inverter and sine wave inverter according to the output wave type. The square wave inverter has the advantages of simple circuit, low cost, large harmonic component, and the utility model can be used for a system with a few hundred watts and a low harmonic requirement. Sine wave inverter is expensive, but can be applied to various loads.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of small-scale solar power generation system?
- There are intermittent and random ground application, power generation and climatic conditions in the night or rainy days have little or no power; lower power density, under standard conditions, the solar radiation intensity on the ground received for 1000W/M^2. Large scale use, the need to occupy a larger area; the price is still more expensive, for conventional power generation 3~15 times, the initial investment is high.
- Q:What are the components of the solar photovoltaic system?
- Frame: aluminum alloy frame with high strength, strong resistance to mechanical impact. Is also the most valuable part of home solar power. A device for converting direct current into alternating current. Since the solar cells and batteries are DC power, while the load is AC load, the inverter is essential. The inverter can be divided into independent operation inverter and grid connected inverter. The independent operation of the inverter is used for the independent operation of the solar cell power generation system, for independent load power supply. Grid connected photovoltaic power generation system for grid connected operation. The inverter can be divided into square wave inverter and sine wave inverter according to the output wave type. The square wave inverter has the advantages of simple circuit, low cost, large harmonic component, and the utility model can be used for a system with a few hundred watts and a low harmonic requirement. Sine wave inverter is expensive, but can be applied to various loads.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range