AVR series AC automatic regulators apply the advanced control technology with well qualified components It has the features of wide input voltage compatibility, high reliability, output voltage stabilizing, energy saving ect....; it has over voltage and low voltage protection and delayed output protection ect.. it could supply stabilized power to lights, TVs, air-conditioners, refrigerator, computers and duplicating machines and other household equipment in schools, offices, hotels, meeting rooms where the stabilized voltage is needed.
● Classic series, EI transformer, relay type
● Input and output voltage LED/Meter/LCD display
● High temperature protection
● Circuit breaker protection
● Efficiency: 98%
Over Voltage Protection
250V±5V (Overvoltage indicator on, Output off )
180V±5V (Overvoltage indicator on, Output off )
LED indicator light; Pointer voltmeter / LCD display (selectable)
Short delay : <3 secs; long delay: 3mins
Output Short Circuit Protection
Fuse / Breaker
No additional waveform distortion
Low frequency sine voltage 1500V for 1 minute ( without phenomena of breakdown and flashover )
Net Weight (kg)
Packing Dimension (W×D×H) mm
· Q. What is an UPS and What it is for ?
An uninterruptible power supply (UPS) is a device that allows your computer or telephone switch or critical equipement to keep running for at least a short time or longer time when the primary power source is lost. It also provides protection from power surges, spikes, brownouts, interference and other unwanted problems on the supported equipment.
· Q. How long the UPS to run when power goes?
This can take 3 paths.
1.You can pick a UPS that is rated for pretty much the full VA you need so it will be running at 100% of capability and will thus last 'n' minutes.
2.You can pick a UPS that is rated at a much higher VA value than you really need so, for example, is running at 50% of capability and will thus last for longer than the UPS from option 1.
3．You can use extra external battery packs to run for longer. If charging capability allows, the more and the bigger batteries you take with, the longer time UPS runs.
or using a generator after about 6 hours, it will be more cost-effective, with a short runtime UPS to bridge the generator start-up gap.
- Q:What are the methods of photovoltaic grid-connected inverter control
- Inverter main circuit need to have a control circuit to achieve, generally have square wave and sine wave two control methods, square wave output inverter power supply circuit is simple, low cost, but low efficiency, harmonic components. Sine wave output is the development trend of the inverter, with the development of microelectronics technology, there are PWM function of the microprocessor has also come out, so the sine wave output inverter technology has matured.
- Q:Grid-connected inverter is generally divided into photovoltaic power generation grid-connected inverter, wind power grid-connected inverter, power equipment and grid-connected inverter and other power generation equipment power generation inverter.
- Grid-connected inverter is generally used with large-scale photovoltaic power plant system, a lot of parallel PV string is connected to the same set of inverter DC input, the general power of the use of three-phase IGBT power module, power
- Q:What is the difference between a PV inverter and a solar inverter?
- The main function of photovoltaic grid-connected inverter is to convert the DC power of the solar PV module into the same frequency as the sinusoidal AC power of the grid (the grid is generally AC power grid, DC can not be directly connected)
- Q:Is the grid side of the grid and the inverter?
- The grid load side of the grid is the grid. The inverter is an important part of the PV grid-connected system and can not be regarded as an external load. Photovoltaic power generation system is included in both grid and off-grid.
- Q:Three-phase photovoltaic inverter grid, the use of phase-locked loop is what?
- Photovoltaic inverters for grid-connected photovoltaic power generation systems are primarily capable of receiving DC power from photovoltaic arrays and converting them into sine-wave currents of the same frequency and in phase with the access grid for powering the grid or local loads.
- Q:The working principle of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- Inverter will be converted into alternating current DC, if the DC voltage is low, then through the AC transformer boost, that is, the standard AC voltage and frequency. For large-capacity inverter, because the DC bus voltage is high, AC output generally does not require transformer boost that can reach 220V, in the small and medium capacity of the inverter, because the DC voltage is low, such as 12V, 24V, It is necessary to design a boost circuit.
- Q:How the output voltage of the PV inverter and the grid-connected voltage are determined
- DC voltage and AC side voltage does not matter, the general PV inverter AC output is 400V / N / PE. With no isolation transformer and output voltage does not matter, grid-connected inverter is the regulation of current, and network voltage depends on the grid voltage. And the grid before the inverter will detect the grid voltage, meet the conditions will be network.
- Q:What is the difference between a grid-connected inverter and an off-grid inverter? What are the advantages of a hybrid inverter?
- Grid-connected inverter will be directly sent to the power grid, so to track the frequency of the grid, phase, the equivalent of a current source. Of course, there are some inverters that have a low-pressure through the ability to do PQ adjustment.
- Q:Photovoltaic grid-connected inverter without DC emc how will happen
- Solar photovoltaic power generation technology is the use of solar cells, the photovoltaic effect of semiconductor materials, solar radiation can be directly converted into a new type of power generation system, solar energy is a radiant energy, solar power means --- to direct conversion of sunlight Into electricity,
- Q:Photovoltaic grid-connected inverter problem
- Hello, the definition of the zero line is not caused by the transformer three-phase electric tail connection? I now do not understand why there is no isolation transformer AC output marked is N (zero line), and it is not the transformer three-phase power of the tail connection leads to, this is the zero line? The The
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range