Order On-line Tracking
|Material:||Polycrystalline Silicon||Max. Power(W):||1500||Number of Cells(pieces):||1|
1. Structure of Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel Type CR290P-CR250P
Solar modules, which are widely used in ground mounted utility-scale PV plants, large-scale and small civil and commercial power generating system such as BIPV combined to the grid, roof-mounted PV power system, rural electrification, communications, emergency auxiliary power.
Solar PV module is comprised of some solar cells which are connected in serial with high efficiency and enhanced reliability.
- High effi ciency, multicrystalline silicon solar cells with high transmission and textured glass deliver a module effi ciency of up to 16.0%,
minimizing installation costs and maximizing the kWh output of your system per unit area.
- Tight positive power tolerance of 0W to +5W ensures you receive modules at or above nameplate power and contributes to minimizing
module mismatch losses leading to improved system yield.
- Tests by independent laboratories prove that Solar modules:
Fully conform to certifi cation and regulatory standards.
Withstand wind loads of up to 2.4kPa and snow loads of up to 5.4kPa, confi rming mechanical stability.
Successfully endure ammonia and salt-mist exposure at the highest severity level, ensuring their performance in adverse conditions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|