Order On-line Tracking
|Material:||Polycrystalline Silicon||Max. Power(W):||250||Number of Cells(pieces):||60|
1.Structure of Solar Module Description
Solar panel refers either to a solar hot water panel, a common type of a solar thermal collector, or to one or more solar photovoltaics (PV) modules, electrically connected and mounted on a supporting structure.
A PV module is a packaged, connected assembly of typically 6×10 solar cells. Solar PV panels constitute the solar array of a photovoltaic systemthat generates and supplies solar electricity in commercial and residential applications. Each module is rated by its DC output power under standard test conditions, and typically ranges from 100 to 320 watts. The efficiency of a module determines the area of a module given the same rated output – an 8% efficient 230 watt module will have twice the area of a 16% efficient 230 watt module. There are a few solar panels available that are exceeding 19% efficiency. A single solar module can produce only a limited amount of power; most installations contain multiple modules. A photovoltaic system typically includes a panel or an array of solar modules, an inverter, and sometimes a battery and/or solar tracker and interconnection wiring.
2.Main Features of the Solar Module
1).High conversion efficiencies resulting in superior power output performance.
3).Optimized design for ease of soldering and lamination
4).Long-term stability,reliability and performance
Specification of Solar Polycrystalline(270W-290W)
CNBM Solar photovoltaic (PV)module is designed for large electrical power requirements. It is the optimal choice for both on-grid and off-grid power systems. CNBM Solar panel offers high performance of power per square foot of solar array.Poly- or multicrystalline silicon(poly-Si or mc-Si): made from cast square ingots — large blocks of molten silicon carefully cooled and solidified. Poly-Si cells are less expensive to produce than single crystal silicon cells, but are less efficient. US DOE data shows that there were a higher number of multicrystalline sales than monocrystalline silicon sales.
1. Consult local codes and other applicable laws concerning required permits on regulations concerning installation and inspection requirements.
2. Before installation a PV module, contact appropriate authorities to determine permit, installation and inspection requirements that should be followed.
3. Install PV modules and ground frames in accordance with applicable rules and regulations
4. PV modules should be installed and maintained by qualified personnel. Only installer/service personnel should have access to the PV module installation site.
5. No matter where the PV modules are installed, either roof mounted construction or any other type of structures above the ground, appropriate safety practices should be followed and required safety equipment should be used in order to avoid possible safety hazards. Note that the installation of some PV modules on roofs may require the addition of fireproofing, depending on local building / fire codes.
6. Please use PV modules with same cell size within series.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|