Typical Electrical Characteristics
Standard PV Modules
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp
Maximum Power Current-Imp
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc
Short Circuit Current-Isc
Maximum System Voltage-VDC
EncapsulatedSolar Cell Efficiency-ηc
Solar Cell and Configuration
60 cells (125x125mm) in a 6x10 matrix connected in sreies
Solar Cell Technology & Size
Mono Crystalline 125x125mm
4 mm2(12AWG),TUV certified
Type of Connector
Junction Box Type
Bypass Diodes Type
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature coefficient of Power
Temperature coefficient of Voc
Temperature coefficient of Isc
Standard Test Conditions
STC:1000W/㎡,spectrum AM1.5 and cell temperature 25°C
Installation Hole Dimensions A×B xC
Superstrate:High transmission 3.2mm tempered low iron glass;Substrate:White BackSheet; Encapsulant: Fast Cure EVA
Clear anodized aluminium alloy type 6063T5; Color:silver
Packing Configuration and Quantity per Pallet
26 pcs per carton and one carton per pallet
Container Loading Capacity
464 pcs per 20 ft cubic container;928 pcs per 40 ft cubic container
We focus on precise production and provide Customer with best
cost-effective products to create Market Value for Customer
The most vertically integrated solar manufacturer in the industry with production modules using both mono crystalline and multi crystalline technology.
Global distribution with local warehousing, delivery and after sales services
Manufacturing with international quality standards and environment management system: ISO9001 and ISO14001, 18001
Most update design with drainage holes in the frame ensures the modules to withstand various weather conditions
Minimal wiring effort required as the module has high reverse current resistance.
- Q:How to make electricity from the sun without using solar panels?
- Solar cells are the cheapest way to produce electrical energy directly from the sun at this time. All other methods are experimental and not something the average person would ever want to use. If you are an engineer with a background in designing you might be able to pull it off but odds are you are going to spend a lot of money doing development work and not produce much power. It is possible to build you own hot water collectors to provide your domestic hot water. It is a lot of work but if you don't have the money to purchase the collectors it is an option.
- Q:what are some methods for capturing low voltage electricity from solar panels?
- What about a battery bank as a sink? By that, I mean the batteries absorb the low/high voltage, and if the solar panels do cut out, then the batteries pick up the load and keep the inverter going. Just a thought.
- Q:Solar panels.......Earning potential.?
- it depends on your solar panel, but you can sure supply most if all of your electronics and electric stuff in your house on a sunny day. If you want to know exactly how much power it supplies and how much $$ you can save you simply have to calculate how much power your home consumes per day/month. I know of people totally reliable on solar power for their home and I too will put solar panels on my home one day.
- Q:Where are the best places to put solar panels?
- The best place is where they get the most sunshine. Naturally they will be exposed to rain and snow.
- Q:solar panels in space?
- there are hundreds of satellites in area with image voltaic panels, yet none of them are designed as ability stations. Transmitting ability employing radio frequencies may be profoundly inefficient. A string of satellites orbiting the Earth may be quite costly. despite if image voltaic ability have been to realize financial viability, we would positioned them on the floor the place shall we use them. Given the quantity of stepped forward renewable components of ability already being developed there is quite no reason to launch a ability plant into area. Wow - watched the youtube video... it quite is conceivable the worst invention ever and that i'm hoping it by no capacity catches on. the final situation we prefer are retards who're too lazy to plug of their telephones dropping electrical energy on rather inefficient on the spot circulate while many aspects of the international are dealing with ability shortages. universal chargers are already undesirable adequate simply by fact they consistently drain electrical energy even while not in use. i'm surely not an environmental saint yet this situation is in basic terms stupid.
- Q:Kwh and watt conversion-- solar panel cost?
- As the day progresses, solar panels start at near 0% efficiency, then to 00% at high noon, then drops off to 0% in the late afternoon. So you have to ask if the ,500 watt system is the peak output capacity or the AVERAGE output where the average would be near 70% or less of the peak over the day. Just do a LOT of research and number crunching. I'm waiting until it is cheap enough to by the whole system. A warranty is no good if the company goes out of business.
- Q:solar panel battery size?
- I'm sure that you might discover everything concerning solar power at www.okorder.com.
- Q:Im looking at getting solar panels.
- I recenty had a system installed for my home, you can get a system that will dramatically reduce your over all electric bill for $20K. My system which is currently running my meter backwards from about 8:30 am till about 6pm cost me around $8K, I did get a $0K rebate and I'll get a $2K federal tax credit. I just had the system installed this week, so I won't know how much it will take away from my yearly consumption for a while. I personally think an overall system is a beter financial option. If you get one that just runs your a/c then you lose the benifit of the energy it is producing when the a/c isn't running. It makes sense to have a system to run an item that is located away from a source of electricity, but then you would need to invest in a storage system. The best advice, is to have a contractor come out and give you a quote. You can get a system that will produce part of your electricity all year and you can always add to it at a later time to eleminate your electric bill.
- Q:Solar panel for macbook?
- Well that's a good idea,,,here's what ya need..First you need an array that will overcome the drain effect created by the in use or sleeping laptop...that is best solved by averaging out the real use of the machine in terms of watt/minutes...If you check your transformer you'll see it has a capacity which you have cited however the true use of the computer is about 40-50 percent of that in watt/minutes..but only while your using it and when in the sleep mode the watt/minute value drops even more to about 5%.... So if your actual use consists of 2 hours of use per day at 50% and 2 hours at 5% percent the actual wattage draw is only averaged out at 34watts/minute. optimally your panel should supply all your power from its photovoltaic conversion ,but in the real world application the panel only recharges ,over a period of time, the used power. So if you had a 5 watt (@ 2vdc) panel working 480 minutes and used up 35 x2=700 and 9 x2=8 for a total of 78 watts you would have 5 x 480 = 7200 watts input and a parasitic load of 78 watts in the two hours...well within the recharge state required.. For a little safety I would permanently wire a cigarette lighter type plug to the end of the panel this will keep the polarity correct and serve as a quick disconnet means...Also add a fuse at .5 amp... a good place to get these are on the internet....some are very expensive some a very cheap --go for a middle of the roader...Have a good one from the E...
- Q:What SOLAR PANEL kit do I need?
- You okorder.com... Depending on your needs, you may have to have these customized for your home, but they at least give you an idea of what's involved.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range