Typical Electrical Characteristics
Standard PV Modules
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp
Maximum Power Current-Imp
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc
Short Circuit Current-Isc
Maximum System Voltage-VDC
EncapsulatedSolar Cell Efficiency-ηc
Solar Cell and Configuration
60 cells (125x125mm) in a 6x10 matrix connected in sreies
Solar Cell Technology & Size
Mono Crystalline 125x125mm
4 mm2(12AWG),TUV certified
Type of Connector
Junction Box Type
Bypass Diodes Type
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature coefficient of Power
Temperature coefficient of Voc
Temperature coefficient of Isc
Standard Test Conditions
STC:1000W/㎡,spectrum AM1.5 and cell temperature 25°C
Installation Hole Dimensions A×B xC
Superstrate:High transmission 3.2mm tempered low iron glass;Substrate:White BackSheet; Encapsulant: Fast Cure EVA
Clear anodized aluminium alloy type 6063T5; Color:silver
Packing Configuration and Quantity per Pallet
26 pcs per carton and one carton per pallet
Container Loading Capacity
464 pcs per 20 ft cubic container;928 pcs per 40 ft cubic container
We focus on precise production and provide Customer with best
cost-effective products to create Market Value for Customer
The most vertically integrated solar manufacturer in the industry with production modules using both mono crystalline and multi crystalline technology.
Global distribution with local warehousing, delivery and after sales services
Manufacturing with international quality standards and environment management system: ISO9001 and ISO14001, 18001
Most update design with drainage holes in the frame ensures the modules to withstand various weather conditions
Minimal wiring effort required as the module has high reverse current resistance.
- Q:Why can not the solar panel load directly?
- Power supply must be a number of individual battery strings, connected in parallel and tightly packaged into components.
- Q:Solar panels single crystal and double crystal in the rain which is easy to use
- From the cost of production, than the monocrystalline silicon solar cells to be cheaper, easy to manufacture materials, saving power consumption, the total cost of production is low, so get a lot of development. In addition, the polysilicon solar cell life than monocrystalline silicon solar cells shorter. From the performance and price ratio, monocrystalline silicon solar cells also slightly better.
- Q:What is the working principle of solar panels?
- No matter what kind of material to make the battery, the general requirements for solar cell materials are
- Q:What is the main material for making solar panels?
- The correct name of solar panels is solar photovoltaic panels, making its main material is monocrystalline silicon or polysilicon silicon, monocrystalline silicon silicon chip more crystalline silicon wafer photoelectric conversion rate is high, the price is also more expensive silicon wafer.
- Q:Can cold light make solar panels power
- light - heat - dynamic - electric conversion method through the use of solar radiation generated by thermal power, usually by the solar collector will absorb the heat energy into the refrigerant, and then drive the turbine power generation. The latter process is the light-heat transfer process; the latter process is the heat-to-conversion process, which is the same as the conventional thermal power generation.
- Q:What is the principle of solar panels to convert solar energy into electricity?
- When the light is irradiated on the surface of the solar cell, a part of the photon is absorbed by the silicon material; the energy of the photon is transferred to the silicon atom, so that the electrons are moved and the free electrons are formed on both sides of the P-N junction to form a potential difference. When the circuit is used, the current will flow through the external circuit to produce a certain output power. The essence of this process is the process of converting the energy of the photon into electrical energy.
- Q:What is the difference between solar panels and light panels?
- The highest conversion efficiency in the laboratory is 24.7%, and the efficiency of the scale is 16%. Polysilicon conversion rate of 14% -15%. Amorphous silicon conversion rate of 12%. Silicon film conversion rate of 9%. Silicon solar cell is the main raw material of silicon, silicon is an extremely rich element of the earth, almost everywhere there are silicon, can be said to be inexhaustible, with silicon to create solar cells, raw materials can be described as no shortage.
- Q:Polycrystalline solar panels are good or single crystal solar energy is good
- . Since monocrystalline silicon is typically coated with tempered glass and waterproof resin, it is rugged and durable for up to 15 years and up to 25 years.
- Q:What is the principle and structure of solar panels?
- Solar power generation system consists of solar cells, solar controllers, batteries (group) composition. If the output power is AC 220V or 110V, also need to configure the inverter. The role of each part is
- Q:What is the principle of solar panels work?
- Solar power generation There are two ways of solar power generation, one is the light - heat - electricity conversion, the other is the optical - electrical direct conversion.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range