Order On-line Tracking
|Material:||Polycrystalline Silicon||Max. Power(W):||260||Number of Cells(pieces):||60|
Solar Monocrystalline Series (90W-100W) l : High efficiency crystalline solar cell. Even if under the weak light, the solar module can produce maximum power output.
II Tempered glass (toughened glass): Anti-reflecting coating and high transmission rate glass increase the power output and mechanical strength of solar module.
III EVA and TPT: Using high quality EVA and TPT to prevent destroying and water.
IV AI frame: Without screw, rner connection. 6 holes on the frame can be installed easily.
V Junction box: Multi function junction box with water proof.
Advantages of Monocrystalline Silicon Solar Panel
• CNBM Solar performance guarantees for 25 years
• 12 years guarantee for workmanship
• Timeliness of delivery
Specification of Solar Monocrystalline Series
- Optimal permutation on solar cells to keep enough heat diffusion, decreases hot spot effect.
- High quality and anti-ageing EVA, weather resistance backside raw materials assure reliable solar panels.
- Passed 5400Pa mechanical loads testing by UL, can withstand bad and high mechanical load working environment.
- With good sealed performance, moisture resistant, aging resistance, high/low temperature resistant, the inner terminals of our junction box owns good electrical performance transmission. Bypass diodes used can avoide hot spot effect and damages to panels. Output cables and mating connectors are safe and reliable for installation application. Adopt weather resistance, sealed, good sticky silica gel when assembling.
Electrical parameters at Standard Test Conditions (STC)
Module type YLxxxP-29b (xxx=Pmax)
Power output Pmax W 260 255 250 245 240
Power output tolerances ΔPmax W 0 / + 5
Module effi ciency ηm % 16.0 15.7 15.4 15.1 14.8
Voltage at Pmax Vmpp V 30.3 30.0 29.8 29.6 29.3
Current at Pmax Impp A 8.59 8.49 8.39 8.28 8.18
Open-circuit voltage Voc V 37.7 37.7 37.6 37.5 37.5
Short-circuit current Isc A 9.09 9.01 8.92 8.83 8.75
Electrical parameters at Nominal Operating Cell Temperature (NOCT)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|