`Long Service Life
`High Efficency Solar Cells
`Special Aluminum Frame Design
`High Transmission,Low Iron Tempered Glass
`Advanced Cell Encapsulation
`Solar power stations
`Rural electrification, Small home power systems
`Power supply for traffic, security, gas industry
`12V and 24V battery charging system
`Other industrial and commercial applications
Technical date :
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
- Q:Is charge controller needed with 12v battery pack?
- You would need some type of charge controller since it is very unlikely that you can find a solar panel that has the exactly correct voltage output. In addition, NiCad and NiMH batteries should not be over charged. You're not going to find an off-the-shelf charge controller that will balance individual 1.2 volt cells. Most consumer grade devices that run on small rechargeable batteries don't provide that feature anyway. For question (a), a heat gun is used. They look like traditional hair blow dryers, but are much hotter, with the temperature controlled by a dial. For question (b), no, a standard soldering iron isn't going to cause a battery to explode. However, the metal for the batteries usually cannot be soldered. When battery packs are made the tabs and other connectors are attached using an electric spot welder. If you can get tabbed batteries, that would be the way to go.
- Q:Does it mean anything significant if the amount of water needed for four deep cell solar battery pack ----?
- If you have batteries in parallel, check the wiring. There is a way to wire them diagonally so that they all have equal wire lengths and participate equally. In the worst case, if the 4 batteries are wired straight across in parallel, the one that is nearest to the load is doing all the work during discharge, and is the one charging up during the day. It doesn't seem like a length of fat wire should make much difference, but it does.
- Q:How to convert my 9 volt battery powered device to AC power pack?
- Possibly not safe, as it may produce as much as 12 volts when the memory unit uses only one or two milliamps. How about connecting an extra 9 volt battery in parallel, and change the 2 month old battery about once per month.
- Q:how to fix a battery pack?
- Your okorder
- Q:Where can I find a rechargeable battery pack to kick out 175W, 12V, 42A?
- You will not find one tp fit any machine. this is far too high a load . In act the only batteries capable of this kind of output would be lead acid, as in small car batteries. I don't think they will fit in the case. And can not be safely carried due to acid spillage risks.
- Q:Bought an box 360 arcade for the kids for Xmas and a second wireless controller for it and the battery packs?
- Is it always the same battery pack that is unable to connect? Have you checked, that both battery packs are fully loaded? Put both packs into the charging station and let them charge until the lights both turn green. Normally both controllers should be able to connect correctly.
- Q:Buying a Lowell ID Video Light! Which Battery Pack should I Buy?
- How long do you need the light to run at one time? You need enough battery to keep the light going at least that long, and probably 20% more than that. It is a fact of life that good batteries with enough capacity to keep you running for any amount of time cost a lot of money. There a dozens of choices, most of which can be bought with either sort of connector. Connector choices are cigarette lighter and phantom power if this is your only device that needs such a connector, the cigarette lighter type is as good as anything else. If you have other devices that need power, it makes sense to use one connector type between them. Having some lighter socket and some XLR just makes things more difficult.
- Q:what should I use to make a battery pack to use inplace of wall wart 12vdc 1250ma?
- Use an gell cell/AGM battery. Those are around 12V, and can run for hours depending on your chosen capacity and load drawn. An 18Ah battery might last 6-10 hours. It might help if you say why you need to run it without utility power, and for how long you need it to run.
- Q:Which is better? Digital Camera with double AA batteries or the one that uses Battery packs?
- double AA: + cheaper replacements + availability + can be use on other devices (but i don't recommend this) - big and heavy - longer time charging lithium pack: + small and light + store more power + longer battery life + faster charging - expensive - less compability
- Q:Does the wiimote plus use the same battery packs as regular wiimotes?
- the wii remote and the Wii remote plus are the same size. the only reason the wii remote plus is ever longer is because to make the senor work better ( the pluse part) you need to attach a large block to the end of the normal remote. the remote with it built in is the same size.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range