|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Number of Cells: |
|Max. Power: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||2pcs in one carton,and we could also package as your request..|
1)High quality & efficiency
3)Pm is notless than 90% in 10 yrs
and 80% in 20 yrs
high efficiency 200w poly solar module
|Power Tolerance ||±3%||±3%||±3%||±3%||±3%|
|Voltage at max power(Vmp)||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V|
|Current at max power(Imp)||5.44A||5.58A||5.73A||6.02A||6.16A|
|Open circuit Voltage(Voc)||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V|
|Short circuit current(Isc)||5.98A||6.15A||6.3A ||6.62A||6.78A|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V ||1000V ||1000V||1000V||1000V |
|Maximum series Fuse Rating||15A||15A||15A||15A||15A|
|Standard Test Condition ||Irradiance 1000W/sqm,Module temperature 25°C,AM=1.5|
|Mechanical Characteristics |
|Solar cell:Polycrystalline silicon solar cell 156×156mm(6inch)|
|No.ofcells and connections:72=6×12pcs|
|Dimension of module:1482×992×50mm(58.3×39×2inch)|
|Junction Box:Ip65 rated|
|Warranty: Pm is not less than 90% in 10 years and 80% in 25 years|
|Resistances:227g stell ball fall down from 1m height and 60m/s wind|
|Current temperature coefficient:0.06±0.01%/K|
|Voltage temperature coefficient:-(78±10)MV/K|
|Power temperature coefficient:-(0.5±0.05)%/K|
|IEC 61215 ed.2, IEC61730 and UL-1703|
- Q:How does Solar Panels works and what is the cost of getting a solar panel installed.?
- They consist of a semiconductor junction which has an uneven distribution of charge so it has an electric field in it. When light hits the material, an electron is knocked off from its parent atom and can move around the material. The electric field pushes it in one direction, et voila. You have current! (it's most complicated than that, but it needs quantum physics to understand). In summary, light goes in and DC electricity comes out of the panel. To use it in your house you will need an inverter as well, which turns it into useful AC. Then you need a way of using up the extra electricity you produce when it's sunny but you're not using power Some people use batteries, most people use 'grid tied' systems, plug in to the national grid and sell electricity to power companies that you're not using! Unfortunately, without major subsidies (like those offered in Germany, Japan and soon the UK), solar panels aren't likely to be cost effective. In the UK it costs about £5-6,000 to install a kWp of solar power and it will make about £90 of electricity a year. In California it's sunnier, so would make about £200 of electricity a year, but it's still very VERY expensive without subsidy. On the plus side, technology is improving. Thin film technology can be done at half the price, so I'd say hold on until thin film solar cells go up for sale (right now they only sell them to companies for big projects). Prices should drop by at least half in the coming years if they can make enough to sell to households - and at that price it'll be worth it in places like California.
- Q:is my solar panel big enough?
- A equipment that super could have a max power production of around 2000 watts. i won't be able to declare if it fairly is sufficient to your desires via fact the figures you gave do no longer make experience. right here is why: the quantity of power being ate up at a given time is measured in watts--that's the ability point. To degree how lots electrical energy you utilize you utilize you need to use kilowatt-hours (or watt-hours, yet its greater handy to apply the former). So--in case you utilize a million kilowatt-hour, meaning you have been ingesting power at an favourite. fee of 000 watts (one kilowatt) for a million hour. Now, it may be VERY united statesa. for a house to apply 5,000 kilowatt-hours in a month--that's an exceptionally severe discern. Yor top power utilization could be 5,000 watts. A image voltaic panel equipment with a optimal technique of 2000 watts isn't adequate to power maximum residences. you easily want a minimum of two times that--and so lots greater in case you like to bypass off the grid. besides the shown fact that it must be an excellent investment besides. you are able to use very practically all the means advert that woudlld maximize your mark downs.
- Q:are flexible solar panels possible?
- Homemade okorder.com/
- Q:so what do you all think about solar panels? are they worth it?
- Current commercially available photovotaic panels are about 5% efficient. The current record in the laboratory is 42.8%. There are designs expected to achieve 65% on the drawing board. It's like investing in low interest rate bonds. If you just wait a couple of years and then invest, you will make more money simply because you would then have higher interest rates. Likewise with solar panels, if you just wait a few years then because they will be so much more efficient, you'll get a better return over the life of the panels.
- Q:Anyone who knows or has Solar Panels?
- My sincere advice is forget about using a solar panel in your place. It is not suitable for your type of place.I am using three solar panel in my house. One is 30 watts driving an axial flow fan giving very good air for me and for my family people during day time. Another one is only 5 watts. Giving air for my face alone when I work on my lap top.Another 3 watts Panel I am using to determine the life of Panel that drives a mini motor for all the day time from the past 4 years.
- Q:Are solar panels a viable option in IL?
- With state incentives that rank behind only a few states (such as the ones typically associated with solar like Florida and California) somebody definitely thinks solar is right for Illinois. (source is first site below) As for the ice and snow the typical strategy is to have a tilt that allows for only limited accumulation and still has good orientation to the sun. This is frequently talked about in articles in the magazines Homepower and Solar today. Homepower has a site online and some items are free (2nd site) Good Luck
- Q:Can you overload solar panels with too much light?
- A photovoltaic cell will only be 'sensitive' to a band of radiation...and would probably not even 'see' the energy from a heat lamp. So, no, the solar panel would not be 'overworked' if somehow you could put 2 or 3 suns in the sky at once. It would simply ignore, so to speak, the photons that it didn't need. But, the heat from the heat lamp, or the extra photons, would eventually heat up the glass and the plastic the thing is made of, and it would fail prematurely.
- Q:260 watt solar panels on an rv?
- What are you going to power with your 260w solar panels? Tools? They generally use more than 260w. The panels will generate electricity. The problem is that your tools likely don't use DC. And if you're asking here, it's not likely that you have the background to hook everything up correctly. You'd need both batteries and a pretty good sized inverter.
- Q:how much solar panel power do i need?
- There okorder.com/ Why pay thousands of dollars for solar energy ($27,000 average cost) when you can build your own solar panel system for just a fraction of the retail cost. You can build a single solar panel or you can build an entire array of panels to power your whole house. Some people are saving 50% on their power bill, some people are reducing their bill to nothing. But what’s most impressive is that just by following these instructions some are even making the power company pay them!
- Q:can you hand make a solar panel?
- Sorry, okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range