Order On-line Tracking
ABOUT YINGLI GREEN ENERGY
Yingli Green Energy Holding Company Limited (NYSE: YGE) is one of the world’s largest fully vertically integrated PV manufacturers, which
markets its products under the brand “Yingli Solar“.
With over 7.0GW of modules installed globally, we are a leading solar energy company built upon proven product reliability and sustainable performance.
We are the fi rst renewable energy company and the fi rst Chinese company to sponsor the FIFA World CupTM.
- High effi ciency, multicrystalline silicon solar cells with high transmission and textured glass deliver a module effi ciency of up to 16.0%,
minimizing installation costs and maximizing the kWh output of your system per unit area.
- Tight positive power tolerance of 0W to +5W ensures you receive modules at or above nameplate power and contributes to minimizing
module mismatch losses leading to improved system yield.
- Top ranking in the “TÜV Rheinland Energy Yield Test” and the “PHOTON Test” demonstrates high performance and annual energy production.
- Tests by independent laboratories prove that Yingli Solar modules:
Fully conform to certifi cation and regulatory standards.
Withstand wind loads of up to 2.4kPa and snow loads of up to 5.4kPa, confi rming mechanical stability.
Successfully endure ammonia and salt-mist exposure at the highest severity level, ensuring their performance in adverse conditions.
- Manufacturing facility certifi ed by TÜV Rheinland to ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and BS OHSAS 18001:2007.
- 10-year limited product warranty1.
- Limited power warranty1: 10 years at 91.2% of the minimal rated power output, 25 years at 80.7% of the minimal rated power output.1In compliance with our Warranty Terms and Conditions.
QUALIFICATIONS & CERTIFICATES
IEC 61215, IEC 61730, MCS, CE, ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, BS OHSAS
18001:2007, PV Cycle, SA 8000
Electrical parameters at Standard Test Conditions (STC)
Module type YLxxxP-29b (xxx=Pmax)
Power output Pmax W 260 255 250 245 240
Power output tolerances ΔPmax W 0 / + 5
Module effi ciency ηm % 16.0 15.7 15.4 15.1 14.8
Voltage at Pmax Vmpp V 30.3 30.0 29.8 29.6 29.3
Current at Pmax Impp A 8.59 8.49 8.39 8.28 8.18
Open-circuit voltage Voc V 37.7 37.7 37.6 37.5 37.5
Short-circuit current Isc A 9.09 9.01 8.92 8.83 8.75
Electrical parameters at Nominal Operating Cell Temperature (NOCT)
Power output Pmax W 189.7 186.0 182.4 178.7 175.1
Voltage at Pmax Vmpp V 27.6 27.4 27.2 27.0 26.8
Current at Pmax Impp A 6.87 6.79 6.71 6.62 6.54
Open-circuit voltage Voc V 34.8 34.8 34.7 34.6 34.6
Short-circuit current Isc A 7.35 7.28 7.21 7.14 7.07
STC: 1000W/m2 irradiance, 25°C cell temperature, AM1.5g spectrum according to EN 60904-3.
Average relative effi ciency reduction of 3.3% at 200W/m2 according to EN 60904-1.
NOCT: open-circuit module operation temperature at 800W/m2 irradiance, 20°C ambient temperature, 1m/s wind speed.
Max. system voltage 1000VDC
Max. series fuse rating 15A
Limiting reverse current 15A
Operating temperature range -40°C to 85°C
Max. static load, front (e.g., snow) 5400Pa
Max. static load, back (e.g., wind) 2400Pa
Max. hailstone impact (diameter / velocity) 25mm / 23m/s
Front cover (material / thickness) low-iron tempered glass / 3.2mm
Cell (quantity / material / dimensions /
number of busbars)
60 / multicrystalline silicon / 156mm x 156mm / 2 or 3
Encapsulant (material) ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA)
Frame (material / color / anodization color /
edge sealing) anodized aluminum alloy / silver / clear / silicone or tape
Junction box (protection degree) ≥ IP65
Cable (length / cross-sectional area) 1000mm / 4mm2
(type / protection degree) MC4 / IP67 or YT08-1 / IP67 or Amphenol H4 / IP68
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|