SOLARLAND Silicon Solar Panel. Use quality brand solar cells directly imported from Germany.
SOLARLAND is a professional solar panel manufacturer, we can offer solar panel ranging from 0.5W~280W, even customized solar panel!
1) Product name: solar panel / module
2) Solar cell: Mono-crystalline / Poly-crystalline / Amorphous
3) Tempered glass laminated with aluminum frame
4) Life time: 20 - 25 years
5) Temperature co-efficiency: A=+1,46mA B=-79mV, Rp/p=-0.43
6) Power specification at 1kW/m 2, AM 1, 5
7) Output cable: multi contact connectors
a) Front: High-transmission 32mm tempered glass
b) Back: TPT
c) Encapsulant: EVA
9) Frame: aluminum
10) Certification: CE, TUV
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
FAQ:What's your products warranty ?
12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship;No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
- Q:Solar Panel Batteries?
- Solar charger employs solar energy to supply electricity to devices or charge batteries. They are generally portable. Solar array: electrical device consisting of a large array of connected solar cells Solar Panel is a group of solar cells arranged into a panel that can be installed onto a flat surface. The panel captures sunlight and converts it into DC power.
- Q:architecture and solar panels?????????????
- They aren't considered attributes - electrical solar panels are expanses of gray and aluminum covered with glass and water heating panels are expanses of black covered with glass. To cover the cost of investment they must be mounted at the best angle for the location and climate throughout the year and therefore may dictate the form of the roof (if sloped as on residences) or may not be visible in an architectural sense (if positioned on a flat roof of a commercial building.) No matter where placed, provision has to be made for safely accessing them for repair and maintenance.
- Q:What are solar panels made of?
- Solar panels are slabs of semi-conductor metal. Technically speaking, they are a slab of silicon semi-conductor doped or added with impurities to make it a better conductor. Solar panels could also be made of Gallium Arsenide which is a semi-conductor metal exclusively used in photo-voltaic cells.The silicon slabs are polished and glossed before doping. After processing, for protection, a thin glass layer is embossed on the solar cells slab. Silicon also is shiny and reflects about 35% of sunlight. Hence, an anti-reflective coating is usually applied over the slabs to reduce the amount of sunlight lost.
- Q:where I can find this solar panel?
- The other thing to do is to search for DIY solar chargers for more information.
- Q:Recycling Solar Panels?
- yes they are very recyclable, and you would actually be suprised at how much you get back from them just as materials, as there are still very valuable materials in them.... Often solar shops will accept them back for at a fraction of what you paid, as they can send them back to the manufacturer who then do all the material stripping in them and recycle all the materials there. Mainly depends what type of solar panels you have.... Most probably poly-chystalline or mono-chystalline. If they are that cool blue or black psychadelic looking panel also the manufacturing make that effect is also costly so they would probably look to buying that as well.. I would ask a solar shop where it can be done as the silicon in them are still a very prescious substance..... I would definatly not throw them out or pull them apart just yet
- Q:Where can I find low power solar panels?
- My suggestion is to first make sure that your calculator does not also use a tiny button cell. It could just be that the battery went dead. Also know that it's probably less trouble to just get a whole new calculator. If you have the skills to replace the solar cell, I'd suggest first disconnecting it, and wiring a .5 volt battery in its place. If that doesn't work either, maybe the problem is not the solar cell at all, but just its connection, or even a dirty ON button. As for where to get a replacement solar cell, if it were me, I'd go to a dollar store, and see if they have a cheap solar calculator that I could harvest one from.
- Q:Solar Panel Charging?
- You're right. The solar panels must produce a voltage equal to or slightly greater than that of the batteries. So you need to either switch to a 2 volt battery or add two more solar panels of the same current rating.
- Q:Does anybody know if there are any courses for solar panel installation, and/or what trades you need for this?
- What you ought to recognize will depend on WHAT sort of installations you're going to be operating with. In regular, for business you wish to have fundamental mechanics and wiring. For house, you may additionally want a few carpentry, roofing, preserving structural integrity, plumbing, and so on. In side it additionally will depend on what sort of sun installations you're doing, (vigour, air warmers, water warmers, and so on.)
- Q:Tell me the guidelines for making solar panels?
- If your meter is actually running backwards, then you already have a credit. You must have a huge system, or not use much power at all. Most systems I have seen will at best just cut some percentage of the power used, primarily because the system only produces peak a few hours a day and power is being used 24/7.
- Q:Increase Solar Panel Efficiency?
- There are 3 (simple) ways to increase the efficiency of a solar panel at home - they all work by increasing the amount of light that falls onto it: . Have the solar panel track the sun throughout the day so that it always faces it; 2. Place a lens (larger than the panel) in front of the panel that focuses the light from the sun onto it. 3. Have mirrors around the panel than redirect light from themselves onto the solar panel. (e.g. imagine a satellite dish with the solar panel at the front and the dish being all mirrored.)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range