SOLARLAND Silicon Solar Panel. Use quality brand solar cells directly imported from Germany.
SOLARLAND is a professional solar panel manufacturer, we can offer solar panel ranging from 0.5W~280W, even customized solar panel!
1) Product name: solar panel / module
2) Solar cell: Mono-crystalline / Poly-crystalline / Amorphous
3) Tempered glass laminated with aluminum frame
4) Life time: 20 - 25 years
5) Temperature co-efficiency: A=+1,46mA B=-79mV, Rp/p=-0.43
6) Power specification at 1kW/m 2, AM 1, 5
7) Output cable: multi contact connectors
a) Front: High-transmission 32mm tempered glass
b) Back: TPT
c) Encapsulant: EVA
9) Frame: aluminum
10) Certification: CE, TUV
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
FAQ:What's your products warranty ?
12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship;No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
- Q:Why can not the solar panel load directly?
- Power supply must be a number of individual battery strings, connected in parallel and tightly packaged into components.
- Q:Solar panels single crystal and double crystal in the rain which is easy to use
- Polycrystalline silicon solar cell production process and monocrystalline silicon solar cell almost, but the polysilicon solar cell photoelectric conversion efficiency will have to reduce a lot of its photoelectric conversion efficiency of about 12% (July 1, 2004 Japan Sharp market efficiency of 14.8% Of the world 's most efficient polysilicon solar cells).
- Q:What is the working principle of solar panels?
- The production of solar cells is mainly based on semiconductor materials, its working principle is the use of optoelectronic materials to absorb light energy after the photoelectricity in the conversion reaction, according to the different materials used, solar cells can be divided into:
- Q:What is the main material for making solar panels?
- The correct name of solar panels is solar photovoltaic panels, making its main material is monocrystalline silicon or polysilicon silicon, monocrystalline silicon silicon chip more crystalline silicon wafer photoelectric conversion rate is high, the price is also more expensive silicon wafer.
- Q:Can cold light make solar panels power
- light - heat - dynamic - electric conversion method through the use of solar radiation generated by thermal power, usually by the solar collector will absorb the heat energy into the refrigerant, and then drive the turbine power generation. The latter process is the light-heat transfer process; the latter process is the heat-to-conversion process, which is the same as the conventional thermal power generation.
- Q:What is the principle of solar panels to convert solar energy into electricity?
- When the light is irradiated on the surface of the solar cell, a part of the photon is absorbed by the silicon material; the energy of the photon is transferred to the silicon atom, so that the electrons are moved and the free electrons are formed on both sides of the P-N junction to form a potential difference. When the circuit is used, the current will flow through the external circuit to produce a certain output power. The essence of this process is the process of converting the energy of the photon into electrical energy.
- Q:What is the difference between solar panels and light panels?
- Silicon solar cells are divided into monocrystalline silicon, polysilicon, amorphous silicon, silicon thin film solar cells and several. At present, the world's most widely used solar cells are silicon solar cells, in large-scale applications and industrial production is still dominated by the penetration rate of 90% or more, monocrystalline silicon solar cell photoelectric conversion efficiency of the highest technology is also the most mature.
- Q:Polycrystalline solar panels are good or single crystal solar energy is good
- From the cost of production, than the monocrystalline silicon solar cells to be cheaper, easy to manufacture materials, saving power consumption, the total cost of production is low, so get a lot of development. In addition, the polysilicon solar cell life than monocrystalline silicon solar cells shorter. From the performance and price ratio, monocrystalline silicon solar cells also slightly better.
- Q:The voltage and power problems of solar panels
- Because the MPPT controller has a wider input voltage range, it can also convert multiple voltages into current charge and better protect the battery.
- Q:What is the principle of solar panels work?
- light - heat - electric conversion method through the use of solar radiation generated by thermal energy, usually by the solar collector will absorb the heat into the refrigerant refrigerant, and then drive the turbine power generation. The previous process is the light-heat conversion process; the latter process is the thermo-electrical conversion process.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range