SOLARLAND Silicon Solar Panel. Use quality brand solar cells directly imported from Germany.
SOLARLAND is a professional solar panel manufacturer, we can offer solar panel ranging from 0.5W~280W, even customized solar panel!
1) Product name: solar panel / module
2) Solar cell: Mono-crystalline / Poly-crystalline / Amorphous
3) Tempered glass laminated with aluminum frame
4) Life time: 20 - 25 years
5) Temperature co-efficiency: A=+1,46mA B=-79mV, Rp/p=-0.43
6) Power specification at 1kW/m 2, AM 1, 5
7) Output cable: multi contact connectors
a) Front: High-transmission 32mm tempered glass
b) Back: TPT
c) Encapsulant: EVA
9) Frame: aluminum
10) Certification: CE, TUV
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
FAQ:What's your products warranty ?
12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship;No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
- Q:Can we cover up solar panels on our house with regular siding?
- Finding okorder.com/
- Q:Mono-crystalline or poly-crystalline solar panel?
- All solar photovoltaics drop in efficiencies with higher temperatures but it isn't the 45+ C you have to worry about but rather the heat from the sunlight striking the panels. There are hybrid systems which passes water in pipes attached to the back of the solar panels to cool the panels and preheat the water for solar thermal collectors. The difference between mono-crystalline and poly-crystalline are that mono-crystalline are more efficient and more costly to make.
- Q:Solar Energy Panels, a good idea?
- It okorder.com/
- Q:Mitsubishi Solar Panels For Home Installation: How Much Do The Panels Cost?
- Panels will cost in the range of 300-600 dollars for about 00 watts on average ( enough for one large lightbulb to run a few hours a day). The rest of the system needed will cost $2500-$4000. That is for the equipment. Cost for Installation?? Figure about 0 year life on equipment. It will probably never pay back investment, but will cut power usage. You can reduce power usage much more cost effectively buy simply conserving (Hot water temp. down, CFE bulbs, Better insulation, Better windows, Heat/Air a little colder/hotter, Attic ventilation, Geo Thermal heating/colling system). All of these measures will pay back sooner and save power usage. Solar will never pay back without major subsidies from the taxpayers. Particularly if in an area that has many cloudy days. Check it out. The calculations are basic and the facts are available if you really want them. Don't believe any salesmen or Environmentalists. They don't want you to know the facts.
- Q:Solar Energy Panel VS. Energy Efficient Bulbs?
- get a voltage tester and test the output from the panel if it is a 24 volt output which is then inverted the reading should be that of the inverter. however if you solar panel installer installed an LCD panel that controls the electricity you can monitor any faults from the panel. Make sure that the panel you feel is not working is producing the same amount of electricity as the others. As for the bulb buy a new one from a different make and see what happens but by testing the output voltage and power you are bound to find the fault.. I have just thought of this the panels supply electricity to big batteries that then distributes power to all the house perhaps the battery supplying power to your room is faulty or the connections to the inverter might be faulty. BEST option if you can afford it because it will be expensive is to buy a solar monitoring system that control the panel and batteries you can even connect it to your laptop and control all the power.
- Q:anybody owns a house solar panel system does it really save you money on electricity?
- I'm waiting for the gov't to do right thing and subsidize my purchase!
- Q:Im looking at getting solar panels.
- I recenty had a system installed for my home, you can get a system that will dramatically reduce your over all electric bill for $20K. My system which is currently running my meter backwards from about 8:30 am till about 6pm cost me around $8K, I did get a $0K rebate and I'll get a $2K federal tax credit. I just had the system installed this week, so I won't know how much it will take away from my yearly consumption for a while. I personally think an overall system is a beter financial option. If you get one that just runs your a/c then you lose the benifit of the energy it is producing when the a/c isn't running. It makes sense to have a system to run an item that is located away from a source of electricity, but then you would need to invest in a storage system. The best advice, is to have a contractor come out and give you a quote. You can get a system that will produce part of your electricity all year and you can always add to it at a later time to eleminate your electric bill.
- Q:solar panel question?
- Depends on the panel. On the order of 0% perhaps depending on you you measure it. More importantly, what they don't tell you is that more energy is consumed in the mining of necessary materials and the manufacturing process than one of the silly things can produce in a lifetime. Not that there isn't a place for solar panels. It just isn't a smart way to produce energy in large quantities just yet.
- Q:Making solar panels bad for the environment?
- Like any other materials, solar panels need to be manufactured. These components are usually imported, they use energy to produce and transport. However, once you install solar panels, they need little or no maintenance (except cleaning to maintain efficiency) and they use no other resources to produce power. Over their lifespan, they'll produce more energy than was used to be made, so on the whole good for the environment.
- Q:If I shine different color lights (bulbs) on a solar panel, will it affect the electricity output?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range