1.Structure of Solar Module Description
Solar modules, which are widely used in ground mounted utility-scale PV plants, large-scale and small civil and commercial power generating system such as BIPV combined to the grid, roof-mounted PV power system, rural electrification, communications, emergency auxiliary power. NEXTECK, as one of the solar module supplier, has the capability to offer a wide range of advanced, high performance solar modules with integrated high efficiency. Energy efficient and cost effective Mono crystalline and Polycrystalline, amorphous silicon and CIGS thin film solar cells are available. We have the right products for different applications.
2.Main Features of the Solar Module
|Place of Origin:|
Zhejiang China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:|
PID Free, Salt Mist,Fire Test and Ammonia Gas certifications
TUV,MCS,UL,CEC and J-pec
|Solar Cells Efficiency:|
|Solar Panels Efficiency:|
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Carton boxes with pallets and air bags|
|Delivery Detail:||within 15 days after arrival of the 20% TT in advance|
3.Solar Module Images
4.Solar Module Specification
-PID Free,Salt Mist, andAmmonia gas Certifications
-Higher Efficiecny Solar Cells;
-More cost effective;
-25 years guarantee.
10 years for the workmanship
12 years power output no less than 90%
25 years power output no less than 80%
5.FAQ of Solar Module
1. Q: Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes, we have. Our factory located in Jiangyin city, jiangsu province.
2. Q: How can I visit your factory?
A: Before you take off from your country, please let us know. We will show you the way,or arrange time to pick you up if possible.
3. Q: Do you provide free sample?
A: Usually we do not offer free sample
4. Q: Could you print our company LOGO on the nameplate and package?
A: Yes, we can do that.
5. Q: Do you accept custom design on size?
A: Yes, if the size is reasonable.
- Q:Are solar panels efficiency already calculated in their power rate?
- Solar panels are tested in a lab that has a light the produces 000 watt/hrs per square meter. In these conditions your panel will produce 80 watt/hrs. If you would like to know what it does in really world conditions you have to find the sun-hours in your given area. A sun-hour is basically how many watt/hrs hit a square meter in a day. This number changes based on time of year, orientation, and temperature. Here in Fairbanks Alaska if the panel was at 90 degrees facing true south in October (.9 sun-hours) It would produce 80 X .9 X .8 (20% efficiency loss due to wires and controllers) it would produce 273.6 watt/hrs on average each day.
- Q:solar panel for 2 batteries(2 V)?
- 0 of the panels wired in parrell will give you enough power to trickle charge the batteries. You will need a charge controller to prevent a overcharge from damaging your batteries. A panel array that is rated at 2 volts actually puts out a unregulated voltage up to 2 volts. I have bought some charger controllers from OKorder at good prices. They will also prevent the discharge of your batteries at night or when the panels are in the shade. If the panels only put out 5 volts they will not charge the batteries. Check each panel outside in the sun with a DC volt meter for proper operation before connecting them.
- Q:its about solar panels?
- If solar power is not practical, why do four of my friends and I have it? Actually Don M is mostly right. The factors to consider when contemplating a solar installation are numerous. For example my system will not pay for itself in utility savings in my lifetime, but I plan to sell the house soon. What I am saving on electricity costs, and the increased amount I can ask a buyer, I will come out well ahead. Cruise the Internet and look in the green search box at the top of this page, for solar panels. As you learn more, you can come back with more questions.
- Q:How many solar panels would I need to power my washer machine?
- P(Watts) = I(Amps) x V(Volts) Power = 9.6 x 20 Power = ,52 Watts. Therefore you would require 6 x 208Watt solar panels to power the machine on a clear bright day, many more on a cloudy or dull day. Sorry to be a little rain cloud!
- Q:Where can I get damaged solar panels?
- When you pass a sign- look at the back of it for a name. Often the company that rented them out will have their name on the back. Call them.
- Q:What is the working principle of solar panels?
- Based on the above considerations, silicon is the most ideal solar cell materials, which is the main reason for solar cells to silicon-based. But with the continuous development of new materials and related technology development, to other village-based solar cells are increasingly showing attractive prospects.
- Q:Solar Panel/Energy help?
- The rating of a solar panel is a maximum continuous rating. A 200 Watt panel will give a maximum of 200 watts under ideal conditions. A computer and monitor use about 400 Watts. not per hour - watts is Volts * Amps and a measure of Power. In hour a computer and monitor uses 400 Watt hours (Wh). Wh is a measure of Energy. To power a lab of 0 computers you will need 0* 400 = 4000 Watts. To run this from solar panels through the day only you would need a 4000 Watt panel. Except - its cloudy, the sun is in the wrong place - many factors reduce the output. To be reasonably safe you would need about a 2000 Watt panel. Then you would need batteries to store power through dull periods AND a voltage converter to change from low voltage DC from the solar panels to the mains voltage for your computers.
- Q:How do solar panels and their battery backup systems work?
- The photograph voltaic panels in straight forward terms produce any potential whilst the sunlight is shining. they can't furnish any potential at night or whilst it somewhat is cloudy or wet. The panels can in straight forward terms can charge to the batteries the surplus potential you're no longer using for the period of the easy sessions. The Battery financial business enterprise ought to be sized such that it will furnish all of the potential whilst the sunlight isn't shining. In some factors the place you have distinctive cloudy days, the battery financial business enterprise ought to be very great. The photograph voltaic panels ought to be sized such that they are going to furnish all of the potential you have chose during sunshine cases, PLUS adequate extra to can charge all of the batteries adequate which you might have potential for the period of the night and cloudy cases. My buddy in Mexico has a stand on my own gadget for his domicile because of the fact there is not any grid potential obtainable the place he lives. He has invested over $50,000 and nevertheless ought to run his back-up generator some. He lives in Sonora desolate tract the place the sunlight shines all of the time. He has sixteen photograph voltaic panels and 24 of those golf cart batteries, plus a 0KW back-up generator. He could elect to have grid potential!
- Q:How many watt solar panel do I need to charge a 2v battery that wont be using much electricity?
- Are you concerned about your higher energy bills? What about the atmosphere, are you worried about its resources that are nonrenewable? Solar energy and how to make solar panel are the solutions for you. Let us talk about the charges of pv strength and how practical it is for YOUR budget. The first thing you should know is that the size of your house has nothing to do with the cost on how to make solar panel. So for those people fortunate sufficient to are living in a gigantic property, pv panels are not here to overwhelm you with charges. What you do need to consider into consideration are items like how much sun you get a day, in which you stay, and how very much power you use a day. After you can appear to individuals conclusions, we can commence the math. Permit us do an instance together to figure out a ballpark expense for pv panels. Take a peak at your power bill as it is now and locate how numerous KWH you used, We will say that variety you found was 800 KWH. Now we are going to divide 800 by 30 and we get a whopping 26. 7. Don’t forget that quantity. It is how very much estimated KWH you use a evening. If you locate that you are exposed to six hours of sunlight a morning you would then consider the 26. 7 and divide it by 6. You reply should be four. 45 (or 4,450 watts). If you multiply that reply times . 5 you have successfully observed out how a lot of photo voltaic panel watts you need. The installation costs then are associated to the quantity you found above. Each and every watt usually costs $7-$9. All your installation fees need to be integrated with that estimated ending price. Now that you know how very much your method will charge, you will be relieved to know that it actually pays for itself inside six many years. There are also tax exemptions for people that select to use pv vitality. It is an investment that is really worth anyone’s time and funds Hope It's Help.
- Q:Why should I use solar panels?
- well you can save money over time even though the initial costs are quite high. Solar PV will allow you to not be subject to electrical rate inflation, which is averaging at about 6% per year. Solar also is better for the environment, so it gives you piece of mind.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range