1.Structure of Solar Module Description
Solar modules, which are widely used in ground mounted utility-scale PV plants, large-scale and small civil and commercial power generating system such as BIPV combined to the grid, roof-mounted PV power system, rural electrification, communications, emergency auxiliary power. NEXTECK, as one of the solar module supplier, has the capability to offer a wide range of advanced, high performance solar modules with integrated high efficiency. Energy efficient and cost effective Mono crystalline and Polycrystalline, amorphous silicon and CIGS thin film solar cells are available. We have the right products for different applications.
2.Main Features of the Solar Module
|Place of Origin:|
Zhejiang China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:|
PID Free, Salt Mist,Fire Test and Ammonia Gas certifications
TUV,MCS,UL,CEC and J-pec
|Solar Cells Efficiency:|
|Solar Panels Efficiency:|
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Carton boxes with pallets and air bags|
|Delivery Detail:||within 15 days after arrival of the 20% TT in advance|
3.Solar Module Images
4.Solar Module Specification
-PID Free,Salt Mist, andAmmonia gas Certifications
-Higher Efficiecny Solar Cells;
-More cost effective;
-25 years guarantee.
10 years for the workmanship
12 years power output no less than 90%
25 years power output no less than 80%
5.FAQ of Solar Module
1. Q: Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes, we have. Our factory located in Jiangyin city, jiangsu province.
2. Q: How can I visit your factory?
A: Before you take off from your country, please let us know. We will show you the way,or arrange time to pick you up if possible.
3. Q: Do you provide free sample?
A: Usually we do not offer free sample
4. Q: Could you print our company LOGO on the nameplate and package?
A: Yes, we can do that.
5. Q: Do you accept custom design on size?
A: Yes, if the size is reasonable.
- Q:What is the difference between monocrystalline & polycrystalline solar panels?
- The polycrystalline solar panel has a longer life-span and has a higher efficiency. What this means is that from the energy that 'hits' the solar panel, more is caught and used to convert into electrical energy. A polycrystalline solar panel will have an efficiency of about 4%. The monocrystalline solar panel has a similar efficiency but the cells are prone to sunlight, so the efficiency drops over the years.
- Q:Can you make a solar panel shift sideways?
- having solar panels move like that on a mobile platform is inadvisable -- especially if there is a dynamic wind load resulting from the motion of the mobile platform. Even having a tilt mechanism is dubious at best. think of what limited marginal gain would be gained by mounting a small solar panel on the moon roof of a car. (ultimately, the best answer is to turn the car so that it's angle to the sun is optimal -- but the road/travel direction constraints are what ultimately prohibit that.) while there are ways to build sliding panels, the weight constraints would interfere with your weight/thrust ratios to the point of futility. if you really need that panel somewhere else, don't slide it out of the way, just buy another panel and mount it there. it's more expensive, but it's actually the cheapest solution in terms of design on a mobile platform.
- Q:what materials would you use and how would you construct solar panels enough to run a household?
- Silica based solar cells are not the kind of thing you whomp up in you basement. Here are a couple ideas for solar systems you can build and install yourself. Take a 4 x 8 sheet of /2 inch plywood. Frame sides with 2 x 4's. Screw tin cans in a staggered row (checker board) pattern inside frame. The more cans the more heat you get so place them nearly touching. Paint cans and entire assembly flat black. Cover top with glass, plexiglass (best) or heavy mill clear plastic (cheapest)Place on roof. Drill 3-4 inch holes in opposing sides. Run pipe or tubing into house. Attach to small low speed fan. The black paint will absorb sunlight and heat. The air moving through box will carry heat into house. It's a cheap efficient way to help heat your home. You can vary size and shape of box to fit your roof. If you use more than one box, hook them up in series. More boxes mean more surface area means more heat. To heat water. Take a steel tank. A car gas tank works well. It is galvanized so it won't rust, is cheap, and easily available at any auto salvage yard. But you will have to flush in throughly to remove gasoline odor. A steel 55 gallon drum is easier to work with but may cost more. Paint exterior of tank flat black. Weld/glue/clamp water pipes to tank. Place on ground in area that gets lots of sunlight. Attach water supply to tank and route discharge pipe to house or appliance. Black painted steel absorbs heat from sun light and heats water. In spring and fall you get warm to hot water. In summer you get scalding hot water and in winter you get cold to luke warm water. Both of these solar powered systems are seasonal and their output varies according to location and climate, but they are very inexpensive and easy to build and provide FREE heat and/or hot water for many years with little or no maintainence.
- Q:How much is the average solar panel?
- Completely self-efficient and autonomous??? Forget it. Too expensive. It's only worth if you use like 8 lights (2-20w) about 4 hours a day, a fridge, a tv about 4 hours/day and basically nothing else or a few low consume stuff. Forget about microwaves, dryers, or other stuff. Too much watts. And that would cost you no less than 5000-6000$. You need panels (about 4 or 6 20w would suit maybe), 2 batteries (about 600Ah at least), inverter(500w/24v) and a regulator, lets say a 30A one. Just stick to normal energy supply. A single 20w panel may cost about 750$ at least.
- Q:Generator for solar panels....?
- There is now a completely portable (and ultra-high efficient) solar power generator which produces up to 800 watts of household electricity on demand when you need it most. News of this solar backup generator (it's the first off-the-grid breakthrough in 50 years) is spreading like wildfire all across the country!
- Q:Where can I find low power solar panels?
- My suggestion is to first make sure that your calculator does not also use a tiny button cell. It could just be that the battery went dead. Also know that it's probably less trouble to just get a whole new calculator. If you have the skills to replace the solar cell, I'd suggest first disconnecting it, and wiring a .5 volt battery in its place. If that doesn't work either, maybe the problem is not the solar cell at all, but just its connection, or even a dirty ON button. As for where to get a replacement solar cell, if it were me, I'd go to a dollar store, and see if they have a cheap solar calculator that I could harvest one from.
- Q:how many solar panels and what type to power a laptop computer that has to be plugged in when in use?
- Solar Power For Laptop
- Q:I would like to know mire about solar energy ?
- You do'nt want to build a solar panel. The heart of a solar system is the Converter. From that you know that you will have 20 VAC output, but you need to know what kind of input you need prior to building your system. That way you can buy solar panels at that voltage or hook them up in series to get the voltage you need to be converted. You'll then need to calculate the power (watts) you use from day to day, that way your solar system can provide you with what you need. Problem is, NOW, you have a choice to make. If you want to just cut down on your reliance of grid power, there are companies that will do all this for you, and hook you up to the grid so that by day you will be using nothing but solar power, but at night you will be running off the grid. These companies generally make it harder on you to buy the system outright by not providing you maintenance or repair services.....so that could be an issue, which is how they keep you 'leasing' the equipment from them. OR You can go completely off the grid in which case you will have to buy back up batteries and wire them in so that they are charging during the day so that you will be running off of battery power by night.
- Q:How to wire solar panels?
- I'll add a few comments to Teelo's It may not be good to connect the assembled solar cells directly to the battery. When there is no sun I think it will drain the battery. I'm pretty sure all circuits I have seen have a reverse polarity diode in series. (unless Teelo knows for sure). Hmmm Reminds me that I have some bare solar cell elements from when Motorola was making them. I used some to power a small radio controlled car. I do know that all good applications have a regulator to make sure the charging is done properly
- Q:Can I install solar panel straight to battery on my truck?
- No, there is no way that you can install solar panel in your truck battery. For your information, solar panel works only if it is stable mode and consuming solar energy. So, think about it, does your moving truck can give what a solar panel need to run it.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range