1.Structure of Solar Module Description
Solar modules, which are widely used in ground mounted utility-scale PV plants, large-scale and small civil and commercial power generating system such as BIPV combined to the grid, roof-mounted PV power system, rural electrification, communications, emergency auxiliary power. NEXTECK, as one of the solar module supplier, has the capability to offer a wide range of advanced, high performance solar modules with integrated high efficiency. Energy efficient and cost effective Mono crystalline and Polycrystalline, amorphous silicon and CIGS thin film solar cells are available. We have the right products for different applications.
2.Main Features of the Solar Module
|Place of Origin:|
Zhejiang China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:|
PID Free, Salt Mist,Fire Test and Ammonia Gas certifications
TUV,MCS,UL,CEC and J-pec
|Solar Cells Efficiency:|
|Solar Panels Efficiency:|
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Carton boxes with pallets and air bags|
|Delivery Detail:||within 15 days after arrival of the 20% TT in advance|
3.Solar Module Images
4.Solar Module Specification
-PID Free,Salt Mist, andAmmonia gas Certifications
-Higher Efficiecny Solar Cells;
-More cost effective;
-25 years guarantee.
10 years for the workmanship
12 years power output no less than 90%
25 years power output no less than 80%
5.FAQ of Solar Module
1. Q: Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes, we have. Our factory located in Jiangyin city, jiangsu province.
2. Q: How can I visit your factory?
A: Before you take off from your country, please let us know. We will show you the way,or arrange time to pick you up if possible.
3. Q: Do you provide free sample?
A: Usually we do not offer free sample
4. Q: Could you print our company LOGO on the nameplate and package?
A: Yes, we can do that.
5. Q: Do you accept custom design on size?
A: Yes, if the size is reasonable.
- Q:Why can not the solar panel load directly?
- Power supply must be a number of individual battery strings, connected in parallel and tightly packaged into components.
- Q:Solar panels single crystal and double crystal in the rain which is easy to use
- From the cost of production, than the monocrystalline silicon solar cells to be cheaper, easy to manufacture materials, saving power consumption, the total cost of production is low, so get a lot of development. In addition, the polysilicon solar cell life than monocrystalline silicon solar cells shorter. From the performance and price ratio, monocrystalline silicon solar cells also slightly better.
- Q:What is the working principle of solar panels?
- the material is easy to industrial production and material performance and stability.
- Q:What is the principle of solar panels to convert solar energy into electricity?
- Silicon" is one of the most abundant materials on our planet, and since the nineteenth century scientists have discovered the semiconducting properties of crystalline silicon, it almost changed everything and even human thought. At the end of the 20th century, our lives were everywhere Crystal production and process can be divided into five steps: a, purification process b, drawing process c, slicing process d, the system of silicon Battery process e, packaging process.
- Q:Single crystal solar panels and polycrystalline solar panels
- monocrystalline silicon market share and a slight increase, and now the market to see the majority of single-crystal silicon cells. Monocrystalline silicon solar cell silicon crystal is very perfect, its optical, electrical and mechanical properties are very uniform, the color of the battery is mostly black or dark, especially for small pieces of small pieces of consumer products.
- Q:What is the difference between solar panels and light panels?
- The highest conversion efficiency in the laboratory is 24.7%, and the efficiency of the scale is 16%. Polysilicon conversion rate of 14% -15%. Amorphous silicon conversion rate of 12%. Silicon film conversion rate of 9%. Silicon solar cell is the main raw material of silicon, silicon is an extremely rich element of the earth, almost everywhere there are silicon, can be said to be inexhaustible, with silicon to create solar cells, raw materials can be described as no shortage.
- Q:The voltage and power problems of solar panels
- From morning to night (with sunshine) solar panel voltage is generally relatively stable, that is basically about 30V; but the output power is always changing, sooner or later, noon; if it is good quality solar energy,
- Q:What is the principle and structure of solar panels?
- inverter: solar direct output are generally 12VDC, 24VDC, 48VDC. In order to provide power to 220VAC appliances, it is necessary to convert the DC power from the solar power system into AC power, so it is necessary to use DC-AC inverter.
- Q:What is the principle of solar panels work?
- The sun is irradiated on the semiconductor p-n junction to form a new hole-electron pair. Under the action of the p-n junction electric field, the holes flow from the n region to the p region. The electrons flow from the p region to the n region, and the current is formed after the circuit is turned on. This is the photoelectric effect of the working principle of solar cells.
- Q:How many solar panels have ah?
- The area of the solar cell chip is not exactly the same as the area of the solar package panel, because some solar panels, although large, single solar wafer arrangement gap is wide, so that the solar panel power is not necessarily high. 2, in general, the power of solar panels is the bigger the better, so that the current generated in the sun, and soon it will be filled with built-in battery.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range