Order On-line Tracking
|Material:||Monocrystalline Silicon||Max. Power(W):||250||Number of Cells(pieces):||60|
The opto-electrical specifications shown below are stabilized values being measured at Standard Test Conditions, Irradiance: 1000W/m2, Spectrum: AM1.5 at 25°C, The info below is subject to manufacturing tolerances. Where appropriate minutes of measurement are available and are used for the dimensioning of the installation.
Advantages of Monocrystalline Silicon Solar Panel
• CNBM Solar performance guarantees for 25 years
• 12 years guarantee for workmanship
• Timeliness of delivery
• Quality Products certified (TÜV, UL, CE, ISO)
- High effi ciency, multicrystalline silicon solar cells with high transmission and textured glass deliver a module effi ciency of up to 16.0%,
minimizing installation costs and maximizing the kWh output of your system per unit area.
- Tight positive power tolerance of 0W to +5W ensures you receive modules at or above nameplate power and contributes to minimizing
module mismatch losses leading to improved system yield.
①What price for each watt?
It depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms,
②What is your size for each module? Can you tell me the Parameter of your module?
We have different series of panels in different output, both c-Si and a-Si. Please take the specification sheet for your reference.
③Can you provide the peripheral products of the solar panels, such as the battery, controller, and inverter? If so, can you tell me how do they match each other?
Yes, we can, we have two companies for solar region, one is CNBM International, the other is CNBM engineering Co.
We can provide you not only the solar module but also the off grid solar system, we can also provide you service with on grid plant.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|