Order On-line Tracking
|Material:||Polycrystalline Silicon||Max. Power(W):||260||Number of Cells(pieces):||60|
Features of our products:
• High conversion efficiency mono/poly-crystalline amorphous silicon solar cells
• Modules incorporate high performance bypass diodes to minimize the power drop caused by shading
• High transmittance, low-iron tempered glass
Structure of Solar Module Description
Solar panel refers either to a solar hot water panel, a common type of a solar thermal collector, or to one or more solar photovoltaics (PV) modules, electrically connected and mounted on a supporting structure.
A PV module is a packaged, connected assembly of typically 6×10 solar cells. Solar PV panels constitute the solar array of a photovoltaic systemthat generates and supplies solar electricity in commercial and residential applications. Each module is rated by its DC output power under standard test conditions, and typically ranges from 100 to 320 watts. The efficiency of a module determines the area of a module given the same rated output – an 8% efficient 230 watt module will have twice the area of a 16% efficient 230 watt module. There are a few solar panels available that are exceeding 19% efficiency. A single solar module can produce only a limited amount of power; most installations contain multiple modules. A photovoltaic system typically includes a panel or an array of solar modules, an inverter, and sometimes a battery and/or solar tracker and interconnection wiring.
Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Modules 48Cell-195W Specification
Power output tolerances
Module effi ciency
Voltage at Pmax
Current at Pmax
This installation Manual contains essential information for the electrical and mechanical installation that your must know before installing CUSTOMER PV modules. This also contains safety information you need to be familiar with .
CUSTOMER does not assume responsibility and expressly disclaims liability for loss, damage, or expense arising out of in anyway connected with installation, operation, use or maintenance of the PV modules. No responsibility is assumed by CUSTOMER for any infringement of patents or other rights of third parties that may result from use of PV module.
Solar panel working process
In addition to being the ultimate source of all life on earth, the sun is an infinitely renewable, completely pollution-free source of electricity. Instead of burning fossil fuels dug up from the ground in a big power plant – a very 19th century, industrial age approach, when you think about it – solar panels convert sunlight directly into electricity, with no harmful emissions.
Specification of Solar Monocrystalline Series
- Optimal permutation on solar cells to keep enough heat diffusion, decreases hot spot effect.
- High quality and anti-ageing EVA, weather resistance backside raw materials assure reliable solar panels.
- Passed 5400Pa mechanical loads testing by UL, can withstand bad and high mechanical load working environment.
- With good sealed performance, moisture resistant, aging resistance, high/low temperature resistant, the inner terminals of our junction box owns good electrical performance transmission. Bypass diodes used can avoide hot spot effect and damages to panels. Output cables and mating connectors are safe and reliable for installation application. Adopt weather resistance, sealed, good sticky silica gel when assembling.
- Strict quality inspection on each procedure and 100% electrical performance test to meet power requirements.
- 0~+3% power tolerance.
- classification for all the panels in order to improve the integral performance of system and solar panel life span.
- TUV、UL、MCS、CE、ROHS、Golden Sun certified
- Underwriting of 25years output power warranty by The People's Insurance Company of China.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|