Competitive Prices 270w Poly Solar Panels from China Manufacturer
Solar Panel 270w with Good Quality and Warranty from Ningbo Jinshi China Manufacturers
Poly Crystalline 156×156mm(6 inch)
No. of Cells
3.2mm, High Transmission, Low Iron, Tempered Glass
Anodized Aluminum Alloy Type 6063-T5
IP 65 Rated (Black)
TUV 1×4mm2, length:900mm
MC4(UV resistance and self-locking/IP67)
White TPT(0.32±0.03mm thickness)
Maximum Power at STC (Pmax)
Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp)
Maximum Power Current (Imp)
Open-circuit Voltage (Voc)
Short-circuit Current (Isc)
Cell Efficiency (%)
Module Efficiency (%)
Operating Temperature( °C )
Maximum System Voltage(V)
DC 1000V(TUV) / DC600V(UL)
Maximum Rated Current Series(A)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
STC: Irradiance 1000W/M2 Module Temperature: 25°C AM=1.5
10-year warranty on product material and processing technology
Industry power output warranty: 90% in 12 years, 80% in 25 years
I..Will you focus on the safety of the goods during transportation?
Yes, Safety of the cargo is the primary element that we would consider on transportation.
II..How would guarantee the quality will meet the requirements of your clients?
Before shipment, we will have inspection for each batch of goods.
III..What certificates do you have?
IV..Can you do OEM according to clients’ requirements?
Yes, we have our own brand while we can provide OEM service.
- Q:Will my 8watt solar panel charge a car battery and how fast?
- 8w will be .5 amps or so.That would charge a .5 amp battery in an hour.scale that up to whatever your battery amp-age is and you will have an idea.But given that car power is upwards of 40 amp/hour,your looking at 60 hours+ for a full charge on small battery.I run a 400w inverter for emergency lights and tv (get the occasional power cuts)from an old truck battery with big amps and charge it with an optimate,but in doing so I found that I had to run a amp check on power draw to find the lowest use lights.and tv,Some of the so called low power consumption compact fluorecents had widely variable draws,after testing one was found that drew .68 amp and I chose the lowest mesured tv amperage draw.not exactly an answer to your qu,but end use is the same.Running the lamp only I eventually gave up checking on the drain after about 30 hours and now just periodicaly charge the battery.Rounding off.tv draw maybe 3 amps for a small set and watched for say 6 hours would be 8 amps drawn.that would need -2 hours on your proposed set up in ideal conditions.I have kept the figures rough because there is always losses in any system .so it comes down to how much tv you watch and how much the sun shines
- Q:Solar Panel Manufacturing?
- No okorder.com 3) Figure out how much labor and material cost would go into each panel. Would you locate in the US? It's hard to beat the big players in China, in this commodity market. It would be like having a small company to make laptops, and trying to beat HP, Dell,and Lenovo.
- Q:45 Watt Solar Panel -?
- Lets say, for a simple approximation, that the 45 watt panel produces 45 watts /3 of the time and nothing the rest of the time. Each day, this will produce 8 hours times 45 watts = 360 watt hours. Also assume the battery charge controller and inverter waste half of that power, leaving 80 watt hours per day. If you use compact fluorescent lamps, that would allow you to burn 80 watts worth for an hour every day, or 90 watts for 2 hours, etc. That is a lot of light for a shed. You might consider using much less efficient tungsten filament lamps, but eliminate the inverter and choose low voltage (automotive) lamps that can run directly across the battery and lower the total cost, but give you only about half the light times time. The main advantage of the inverter might be that it would allow you to use small power tools or appliances in the shed. -- Regards, John Popelish
- Q:having problems with my homemade solar panel....?
- You description is not clear as to what is supplying and what is consuming the .2, 8, and 5. volts you mention. I get that your solar panel output is .2 VDC (volts DC), but is that open circuit or under load? Also, is the charger output AC or DC? What's using 8 volts? Circuits don't selectively use a portion of the voltage supplied. They use all or nothing. Is the polarity correct from your solar panel to your MP3 player? If your MP3 player requires DC for charging and you're feeding it the correct polarity, but too high a voltage, an overvoltage protection circuit in your MP3 charging circuit might be blocking the charging current from your solar panel. Go through everything again and if you need to post another question on YA, be specific as to what you're measuring, where, and whether it's the source or load you're measuring.
- Q:How about solar panels?
- I have a better idea . Why don't we pull our troops out of there and take the money that we spend to kill people and build a mass amount of solar cells and hand them out to our own people maybe give one of our hungry people a little food to go with it . You could even take a little of that money and put some kids through college . I can think of thousands of things to do with that cash . Why don't we ever take care of our own people first ?
- Q:Question about home solar panel systems?
- The $25,520 price amounts to about $8.5 a watt which is high, I would've expected between $2.50 to $5 a watt and those are dated prices so it sound like the vendor is raking the price up. You didn't mention how many months your $75 financing is for but keep in mind that at 3 kw for 8 hours a day for 30 days at 2 cents per kwh, you would generate $86.40 so you will be paying about twice as much for your solar power as you would had you bought the power from the grid. Mind you, for people on a fixed income, there is the security that the cost will not rise ( if properly insured ) so there could be an advantage to paying a premium for your power if you're on a fixed income. I'd say it's a rip off but I also believe solar has a ways to go even with subsidies before it's an economic choice and that's usually not a popular stance with the green washed crowds.
- Q:advice what solar panels to purchase?
- I did that 25 years in the past and happy I did. they're nonetheless operating high quality with little upkeep. we stay in necessary large apple so we've about an same type of cloud cover you do, and at the same time as that is no longer suitable, you could make it artwork. the nice and comfy button isn't spending plenty so that you've a life like payback time. I designed and outfitted my own, yet i did not layout for top performance; and at the same time as it would not generate all our warm water each and each of the time, it takes the edge off our gas bill. locate someone who has them and note if it paid off for them. don't be the first to get them until eventually you opt for to do slightly engineering. image voltaic voltaic panels could no longer be used to warmth water electrically, that is truly inefficient and could no longer payback. DHW heating is low-tech and all and dissimilar needs warm water. Voltaics receives extra valuable in years yet to go back, and expenditures are dropping so it would not make experience to purchase now.
- Q:What equation would i need to determine the raise in temperature of water going through a thermal solar panel?
- Forget the long winded discussion above. There are so many variables that you cannot calculate the outcome. This does not mean that the experiment is a failure. It gives you information on the fact that water can be heated in this manner, and that you can vary the result by modifying the variables.
- Q:Solar panel trouble?
- solar panels for those lights provide the power directly to the light, so there is no capacitor used or needed. in any event, capacitors very rarely break but you would need an OHM meter to test it.
- Q:hi i am asking about the life of solar panels?
- For mono-crystalline solar panels, most warranties guarantee 90% of the original efficiency when the panel has been used for 0 years, and they guarantee 80% of the original efficiency after 25 years of use. If the original efficiency is 5%, the efficiency after 0 years of use should be 3.5%, and the efficiency after 25 years of use should be 2%. Some people believe that the actual average rate of efficiency loss is slower than that. You might retain 85% of the original efficiency after 25 years, making the average efficiency drop about 0.6% per year. After 75 years, a solar panel that was originally 5% efficient might still be about 8% efficient.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range