Quality and Safety
1. Rigorous quality control meets the highest international standards.
2. High-transmissivity low-iron tempered glass, strong aluminium frame.
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
Technical date :
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Why choose YuanChan Solar?
Advanced technology, professional manufacture, and excellent quality.
100% A grade cells with ±3% power tolerance range.
High module conversion efficiency, low module price
Anti-reflective and high viscous EVA
High light transmission Anti-reflective glass
10-12 years product warranty, 25 years limited power warranty.
Strong productive ability and quick delivery.
- Q:Xbox battery pack not working? ?
- complex stuff. check out with google. this can help!
- Q:Nyko xbox 360 rechargeable battery pack stuck?
- Nyko Rechargeable Battery Pack Xbox 360
- Q:There is any battery pack for Sony alpha 200 DSLR Camera?
- Vertical Grip VG-B30AM which uses (2) NP-FM 500H batteries (not included).
- Q:Canon Powershot SD1200 Change Battery Pack message.?
- Your digicam makes use of an Li-ion battery and they are able to final for a minimum of ten years. Mine have finally. You ought to deal with your batteries correctly. In no way let them take a seat utterly discharged, this may increasingly do more damage than another thing you would do The night time before you must use the camera, put the battery in its charger and let it cost in a single day There is also one other predicament and Canon can help you with it. 800.Ok-CANON
- Q:Black and Decker 18v trimmer lithium battery?
- It depends on the model. I doubt you can build one.
- Q:How to convert my 9 volt battery powered device to AC power pack?
- If you have a well regulated 9V converter that converts 120 vac to 9 vdc, that should work fine. You could also get a battery charger with rechargeable 9 v battery, however this will actually exceed 9 vdc so you would need to make sure that your controller will work safely with the peak output of the battery charger with battery connected.
- Q:How does the Xbox 360 "Plug-and-Play" kit charge the battery pack?
- The rechargeable pack just comes with the cable, the battery pack alone doesn't have the cable, i suggest just to charge up your battery's with a standard battery charger and use them instead, lasts a lot longer imo.
- Q:Compact camera case that will fit DSLR with lens & battery pack?
- Your best bet is a bag store not a camera shop. There are specialized bag stores out there (in the mall?) that cater to people carrying gadgets. The bags will be more stylish (not all-black as in camera shops) and others offer more comfort for carrying heavy gadgets (large laptops and huge dSLRs). I'm not from where you are so my suggestions would be mute. We mostly have Chinese imports and local brand names that change faster than the pages of a calendar but we do have those type of stores and if third-world has it then so must you.
- Q:Do toshiba laptops require oem replacement ac adapters and battery packs?
- Hey Answer Czar; Any compatable battery or adapter will be fine, it doesn't have to be OEM.
- Q:Can Build-A-Bear repair a bear with a battery pack?
- E-mail or call the help number at BABW. We don't have the means to replace or fix a battery pack in the store, but they might be able to do something for you at a higher level, over the store level. Usually, repairs are no cost but it takes awhile because you may have to send it in and get it sent back to you. As for the stuffing, BABW can easily fix that in the store at no cost. Your best bet is calling or e-mailing for the battery problem though. Build-a-Bear doesn't make Rudolph anymore, so there really is no possibility for a replacement.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range