1.A grade high efficiency solar cells.
4.25 years warranty
MONO or POLY
Maximum power (Wp)
Maximum power voltage (V)
Maximum power current (A)
Open circuit voltage (V)
Short circuit current (A)
Number of cells (Pcs)
Size of module (mm)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
Maximum system voltage (V)
Temperature coefficients of Isc (%)
Temperature coefficients of Voc (%)
Temperature coefficients of Pm (%)
Temperature coefficients of Im (%)
Temperature coefficients of Vm (%)
Tolerance Wattage (e.g. +/-5%)
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
steel ball fall down from 1m height
Weight per piece (kg)
Length of Cables (mm)
Cell Efficiency (%)
Module Efficiency (%)
Output tolerance (%)
Frame (Material, Corners, etc.)
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000w/m 25°C
5 years product warranty and 25years
80% of power
Quality and Safety
1. Rigorous quality control meets the highest international standards.
2. High-transmissivity low-iron tempered glass, strong aluminium frame.
3. Using UV-resistant silicon.
- Q:Solar panels single crystal and double crystal in the rain which is easy to use
- At present, monocrystalline silicon solar cell photoelectric conversion efficiency of about 15%, the highest reached 24%, which is all types of solar cells in the photoelectric conversion efficiency of the highest, but the production cost is so large that it can not be a large number of extensive And commonly used. Since monocrystalline silicon is typically coated with tempered glass and waterproof resin, it is rugged and durable for up to 15 years and up to 25 years.
- Q:What is the working principle of solar panels?
- Based on the above considerations, silicon is the most ideal solar cell materials, which is the main reason for solar cells to silicon-based. But with the continuous development of new materials and related technology development, to other village-based solar cells are increasingly showing attractive prospects.
- Q:What is the main material for making solar panels?
- The correct name of solar panels is solar photovoltaic panels, making its main material is monocrystalline silicon or polysilicon silicon, monocrystalline silicon silicon chip more crystalline silicon wafer photoelectric conversion rate is high, the price is also more expensive silicon wafer.
- Q:Can cold light make solar panels power
- permanent, clean and flexible three major advantages of solar cells long life, as long as the sun exists, solar cells can be an investment and long-term use; compared with thermal power, Solar cells do not cause environmental pollution
- Q:Single crystal solar panels and polycrystalline solar panels
- monocrystalline silicon market share and a slight increase, and now the market to see the majority of single-crystal silicon cells. Monocrystalline silicon solar cell silicon crystal is very perfect, its optical, electrical and mechanical properties are very uniform, the color of the battery is mostly black or dark, especially for small pieces of small pieces of consumer products.
- Q:Composition and function of solar panels
- Used to bond fixed tempered glass and power generation (battery), transparent EVA material directly affect the quality of the component life, exposure to the air in the EVA easily aging yellow, thus affecting the component's light transmittance, thus affecting the components
- Q:Polycrystalline solar panels are good or single crystal solar energy is good
- From the cost of production, than the monocrystalline silicon solar cells to be cheaper, easy to manufacture materials, saving power consumption, the total cost of production is low, so get a lot of development. In addition, the polysilicon solar cell life than monocrystalline silicon solar cells shorter. From the performance and price ratio, monocrystalline silicon solar cells also slightly better.
- Q:What is the principle and structure of solar panels?
- solar controller: the role of solar controller is to control the working state of the entire system, and the battery played a charge protection, over discharge protection role. In the larger temperature difference, the qualified controller should also have the function of temperature compensation. Other additional functions such as light control switch, time control switch should be the option of the controller;
- Q:What is the principle of solar panels work?
- light - heat - electric conversion method through the use of solar radiation generated by thermal energy, usually by the solar collector will absorb the heat into the refrigerant refrigerant, and then drive the turbine power generation. The previous process is the light-heat conversion process; the latter process is the thermo-electrical conversion process.
- Q:How many solar panels have ah?
- However, crystalline silicon (monocrystalline silicon and polysilicon) in the weak light is basically no current generation, amorphous silicon weak light type (in low light energy is rarely). So a comprehensive view, it is appropriate to use monocrystalline silicon or polycrystalline silicon solar cell materials. Second, the choice of solar cells 1, we buy solar cells, the focus is on the power of solar cells, in general, the solar panel power is proportional to the area of solar chips.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range