1.A grade high efficiency solar cells.
4.25 years warranty
MONO or POLY
Maximum power (Wp)
Maximum power voltage (V)
Maximum power current (A)
Open circuit voltage (V)
Short circuit current (A)
Number of cells (Pcs)
Size of module (mm)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
Maximum system voltage (V)
Temperature coefficients of Isc (%)
Temperature coefficients of Voc (%)
Temperature coefficients of Pm (%)
Temperature coefficients of Im (%)
Temperature coefficients of Vm (%)
Tolerance Wattage (e.g. +/-5%)
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
steel ball fall down from 1m height
Weight per piece (kg)
Length of Cables (mm)
Cell Efficiency (%)
Module Efficiency (%)
Output tolerance (%)
Frame (Material, Corners, etc.)
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000w/m 25°C
5 years product warranty and 25years
80% of power
Quality and Safety
1. Rigorous quality control meets the highest international standards.
2. High-transmissivity low-iron tempered glass, strong aluminium frame.
3. Using UV-resistant silicon.
- Q:How does Solar Panels works and what is the cost of getting a solar panel installed.?
- solar panels are a waste, I work for the biggest energy producer on the east coast and we are required by some really dumb laws to have many types of energy sources, fo course the only ones we make money on are coal and nuclear, solar panels we lose a ton of money on because they never make up for the cost it takes to buy them, and technology cannot bring them down because their too expensive even with a gov't subsidy bc of the products to make them. Don't waste your time with them, if you want to save money get a wood furnace
- Q:how to make your own solar panels?
- Homemade okorder.com/
- Q:how much is one solar panel?
- no one has answered because you asked a question that cannot be answered. It is exactly the same question as how much is a car?. Do you want a passive solar heating panel, a solar electric panel, .5 Volts, ,000,000 BTUs, do you want just the panel or the panel installed and functioning, or what? the answer is between $5 and $5,000,000.
- Q:What solar panel do I need?
- Are you saying your house continuously draws about .5 kW average all day long? That's 36 kWh per day, if so. This is about double what our house uses year-round, so if you lived in our area, that would be a 6 kW system. The only way to nail down a good number is to get a quote from a local solar installer, though.
- Q:Question about using solar panels......?
- I don't think it is enough solar power. Your motor requires .5A x 9V = 3.5 watts. The solar cells are .450A x 4V x 2ea. = 3.6 watts, .2A x .5V = .3 watts, .A x 9V = .9 watts total solar = 4.8 watts. The problem with connecting the cells in series to get the right voltage, like the two 4V cells in series with the .5 volt cell (total 9.5 volts) is that the .5 volt cell limits the maximum current to only 0.2A. If you paralleled that with the 9V cell, you would get 9 volts at 0.2 + 0. = 0.3A, too low to operate the motor at its design current and voltage. The best you could do is put the two 4V cells in series, and in parallel with the 9V cell (a blocking diode might be a good idea, but probably not required for such a small array). That way you get 8 volts at 0.55 amps.
- Q:Why solar panels are expensive?
- Supply and demand, my friend.
- Q:How about solar panels?
- A big problem with your theory is that because the solar panel is so small the amount of energy gathered from it would be small and probably wouldnt be able to provide electricity for things and even if it did it wouldn't last very long. its a good idea but it just won't work. in order to produce the amount of energy your talking about the solar panels would have to be the size of a roof and be placed on the rooftop or a hill or something. people wuldnt be able to carry that around.
- Q:What is the principle of solar panels to convert solar energy into electricity?
- When the light is irradiated on the surface of the solar cell, a part of the photon is absorbed by the silicon material; the energy of the photon is transferred to the silicon atom, so that the electrons are moved and the free electrons are formed on both sides of the P-N junction to form a potential difference. When the circuit is used, the current will flow through the external circuit to produce a certain output power. The essence of this process is the process of converting the energy of the photon into electrical energy.
- Q:solar panels, help?
- 380 W/m2. An Earth-orbiting satellite has a solar panel that measures .35 m by 4.86 m, which converts solar energy to electrical energy with an efficiency of 26%. In one hour, how much electrical energy does the panel produce? 380 W/m² x .35 m x 4.86 m x 0.26 = 2354 watts energy is watts*time E = 2354 watts x 3600 sec = 847472 Joules or, E = 2354 watt-hours
- Q:Any tips for protecting my solar panel from high winds?
- Solar panels are a costly and significant investment. Therefore, protecting them from harm should be a top priority. Unfortunately, moisture and water are common ways for solar panels to become damaged or broken. Safekeeping solar panels from both of these threats is a simple, inexpensive procedure, and doing so might save the solar panel owner a bundle if carried out correctly Instructions : Set a thick strip of silicone between each cell when putting the solar panel together, in order to prevent moisture seepage. 2: Use Plexiglas instead of glass as the face of your solar panel. Plexiglas is less liable to break and therefore safe from hailstorms or accidents. 3: Glue adhesive silicone to each side of your solar panel(s), adding additional sealant and protection from water to your commodity. :)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range