1.Structure of Solar Module Description
CNBM Solar's photovoltaic module is designed for designed for large electrical power requirement. It is the optimal choice for both on-grid and off-grid power systems. CNBM Solar offers high performance of power per square foot of solar array.
2.Main Features of the Solar Module
|Place of Origin:|
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:|
72pcs solar panel cell
250w solar panels
Shenzhen solar panel factory
|Solar Panel Junction Box:|
|solar panels Isc:|
|solar panels Imp:|
|solar panels Vmp:|
|solar panels Frame:|
Anodized aluminium alloy
|solar panel Voc:|
|Solar Panels Connector:|
|Solar Panels Efficiency:|
|Solar Panels working time:|
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Packed in wooden case for solar panel|
|Delivery Detail:||10-15day after payment|
3.Solar Module Images
4.Solar Module Specification
Low Price Solar Panel 1w to 300w
1) Can use Bosch Cell
2) high efficiency
3) OEM Solar panel
4) 25year Warranty
5.FAQ of Solar Module
1. Q: Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes, we have. Our factory located in Jiangyin city, jiangsu province.
2. Q: How can I visit your factory?
A: Before you take off from your country, please let us know. We will show you the way,or arrange time to pick you up if possible.
3. Q: Could you print our company LOGO on the nameplate and package?
A: Yes, we can do that.
4. Q: Do you accept custom design on size?
A: Yes, if the size is reasonable.
- Q:Battery for 2V .5W solar panel?
- .5 Watt Solar Panel
- Q:how many solar panels?
- dozens at a huge cost which only run in sunlight so not ideal for running lights, solar panels are just not economical or reliable, probably around $5000?
- Q:solar panels, wattage?
- You okorder.com/ Solar Pro Magazine another of their publications
- Q:lighting my pond with solar panels?
- select 2V, and it will tell you how big of a battery bank and how big of a solar panel you need. For my example, I need a 7ah 2V battery and a 20watt panel.
- Q:what materials would you use and how would you construct solar panels enough to run a household?
- Silica based solar cells are not the kind of thing you whomp up in you basement. Here are a couple ideas for solar systems you can build and install yourself. Take a 4 x 8 sheet of /2 inch plywood. Frame sides with 2 x 4's. Screw tin cans in a staggered row (checker board) pattern inside frame. The more cans the more heat you get so place them nearly touching. Paint cans and entire assembly flat black. Cover top with glass, plexiglass (best) or heavy mill clear plastic (cheapest)Place on roof. Drill 3-4 inch holes in opposing sides. Run pipe or tubing into house. Attach to small low speed fan. The black paint will absorb sunlight and heat. The air moving through box will carry heat into house. It's a cheap efficient way to help heat your home. You can vary size and shape of box to fit your roof. If you use more than one box, hook them up in series. More boxes mean more surface area means more heat. To heat water. Take a steel tank. A car gas tank works well. It is galvanized so it won't rust, is cheap, and easily available at any auto salvage yard. But you will have to flush in throughly to remove gasoline odor. A steel 55 gallon drum is easier to work with but may cost more. Paint exterior of tank flat black. Weld/glue/clamp water pipes to tank. Place on ground in area that gets lots of sunlight. Attach water supply to tank and route discharge pipe to house or appliance. Black painted steel absorbs heat from sun light and heats water. In spring and fall you get warm to hot water. In summer you get scalding hot water and in winter you get cold to luke warm water. Both of these solar powered systems are seasonal and their output varies according to location and climate, but they are very inexpensive and easy to build and provide FREE heat and/or hot water for many years with little or no maintainence.
- Q:Solar panels for security cameras?
- Only okorder.com/... Each battery will will need to be enclosed in a box from the weather to preserve it as well as the charge controllers. All this work can be done with success, but will be costly if that's what you want, and want it done right. You have no short cuts around this unless you want to damage your cameras? I still say it would be much easier to run conduit under ground for your power supply to each camera, and it would cost less money and time.
- Q:Solar Panel watts needed?
- With you up to solar panel, then things go downhill. Your Water pump will be rated at gal/hr but how about the air pump? 600watt LED? What you need to know in order to select your solar panel is how much current you will be draining. You can work this out if you know how much power and how long they need to run. Please, a bit more information (that is relevant!).
- Q:How do you make a solar panel?
- There are many kinds of solar panels. Please specify single crystal, poly crystaline, gallium arsenide, thin film, or water heating solar panel. How much detail do you need? Are you actually making one or just writing a report? If you expect a meaningful answer you need to provide background information.
- Q:Do solar panels generate power when it's cloudy?
- No, silicon photovoltaics reacts to a very specific frequency of infrared light which matches the bandgap energy of it's outer electron shell. This frequency is reflected by clouds. However, thermal solar collectors such as evacuated tube collectors can function under cloudy skies albeit at a lower rate and there is at least one hybrid photovoltaic and thermal panel designed to take advantage of this.
- Q:I have 700watts ups and 2V,65amp battary..i want to add solar panel to just only charge my 2v,65amp batt.?
- Check the rating on the battery. Either look on the label, or look up the exact manufacturer's part number on the internet. There should be an amp-hour (AH) rating. It's very doubtful that the battery is 65 AH, by the way. When you get the amp-hour rating, people can advise you further.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range