||Number of Cells(pieces):
Solar Monocrystalline 125mm Panel Series(45W-50W)
Monocrystalline Silicon Solar Panel (45-50W)
• 10 years 90% output warranty
• 20 years 80% output warranty
• High conversion efficiency mono/poly-crystalline amorphous silicon solar cells
• Modules incorporate high performance bypass diodes to minimize the power drop caused by shading
• High transmittance, low-iron tempered glass
• High performance EVA encapsulate to prevent destroying and water.
• AI frame: without screw, corner connection. 8 holes on the frame can be installed easily
• Good performance of preventing from atrocious weather such as wind and hails
• Certifications: CE IEC TUV VDE UL, Class I
Max Power Voltage Vmp (V)
Max Power Current Imp (A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc (V)
Short Circuit Current Isc (A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells
Temperature Coefficients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmp (%/℃)
Type of Cells(mm)
NO. of Cells and Connections
–45 °C to +80°C
–45 °C to +80°C
Max System Voltage
5yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 20yrs
IEC, ISO, CE,TUV
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1.What price for each watt?
It depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms,
2.How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:Infra-red solar panels?
- They are actually working on building photovoltaic panels (Photovoltaic is actually the correct term for sunlight--electricity. Ordinary solar panels are those that use sunlight to heat water) that harness a larger range of wavelengths. From what I can gather the problem is either finding a material that absorbs more wavelengths, or finding a way to get multiple materials to coexist in a single panel. This situation will no doubt improve over time as new things like Nanotechnology give us the ability to create much more complex substances designed at the molecular level for light capture. Panels that can harness a wider range of the spectrum do exist, but the technology is in its infancy, and therefore expensive and not widely known. This isn't too surprising when you consider that Photovoltaic technology itself hasn't been in the mainstream all that long. I am a bit doubtful of photovoltaics that work at night, for the simple reason that at night there is less of *every* kind of energy falling on earth. Less visible light, infrared, etc. Infrared just happens to be particularly good at giving away hot objects, which is how Night Vision goggles work. For the same reason, a night vision windshield might be a very useful tool, but it would still have difficulty picking out colder objects, and those that reflected less infrared light. In other words, you might see cars and pedestrians, but you could easily miss the upcoming embankment 0.o .
- Q:Which is Better: DIY Solar Panel vs commercial grade solar panel?
- They can be if you are well educated and skilled in their assembly and working functionality, provided you obtain the same high quality grade cells and do proper assembly. Chances are good however that your first several may be just a little below par until you really get the hang of it and become well practiced just as the professionals are. Does take a considerable amount of grunt work however so figure if this is best use of your time or if you'd do better to earn at your regular work and pay a professional to do that which they do best.
- Q:A question about solar panel?
- Solar okorder.com
- Q:Solar Panels ????????
- You will need many more to do any good.
- Q:how do i pick out solar panels to match my battery bank?
- If okorder.com/... yet, it's worth browsing the off-grid section. 8 peak equivalent sun hours a day on average is very achievable with tracking, but are you sure you really want to spend on tracking? It's a lot of trouble and expense - might be cheaper just to get more panels. Also be aware that when you have a lead-acid battery bank capable of (say) 000 Ah, that is the capacity that the batteries could supply as a one-shot deal. If you ever took that much from them, they would be ruined. Typically, you would try to take only 20% of the capacity before recharging, although some batteries let you take 50%, with reduced life. Have you considered wiring the batteries as 36 volts? There would be more efficiency, and less problems with equalizing the batteries when charging. Unless 2 volts is really the output that you need most. Sorry to redirect you, but I can't recommend that forum too highly. Lots of considerations.
- Q:question about GE solar panels?
- I wasn't aware that GE made solar panels. Perhaps they sold their name to someone, as they've done for all of their consumer electronics. But a 90-watt panel is $66.20 from the place below.
- Q:DIY solar panels for Gride tie?
- Homemade okorder.com
- Q:question about solar panels....?
- Not many people realise it, but Einstein did not win the Nobel Prize for either Theory of Relativity. He was awarded the prize for his work on the photoelectric effect. i.e. the ability of some materials to take photons of light and turn their energy into electricity. Now, since most of the Sun's UV rays are filtered out by the Earth's atmosphere, else we'd be able to get a sunburn in seconds walking around outside in daylight, I think there is some energy imparted to the solar cells by UV wavelengths of light, but most solar cell materials rely on the wavelengths of electromagnetic radiation we call visible. Plus, I always thought infrared wavelengths conveyed more heat energy than UV rays.
- Q:Solar panels for a small gym outside my house?
- Build okorder.com/
- Q:how many solar panels will i need?
- you silly ! with Solar there is always room for error . you have to build it in to your numbers . solar is full of errors . So you should plan on producing at 3 times what you expect you will need . then you have enough .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range