||Number of Cells(pieces):
Solar Monocrystalline 125mm Panel Series(45W-50W)
Monocrystalline Silicon Solar Panel (45-50W)
• 10 years 90% output warranty
• 20 years 80% output warranty
• High conversion efficiency mono/poly-crystalline amorphous silicon solar cells
• Modules incorporate high performance bypass diodes to minimize the power drop caused by shading
• High transmittance, low-iron tempered glass
• High performance EVA encapsulate to prevent destroying and water.
• AI frame: without screw, corner connection. 8 holes on the frame can be installed easily
• Good performance of preventing from atrocious weather such as wind and hails
• Certifications: CE IEC TUV VDE UL, Class I
Max Power Voltage Vmp (V)
Max Power Current Imp (A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc (V)
Short Circuit Current Isc (A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells
Temperature Coefficients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmp (%/℃)
Type of Cells(mm)
NO. of Cells and Connections
–45 °C to +80°C
–45 °C to +80°C
Max System Voltage
5yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 20yrs
IEC, ISO, CE,TUV
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1.What price for each watt?
It depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms,
2.How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:automated way to clean solar panels?
- Hire Tinkerbell, Disney hasn't had much for her to do lately.
- Q:solar panels and how they work
- There is a variety of information available on the internet regarding solar panels. You didn't say if you were interested in installing a photo-voltaic system to generate electricity, or if you wanted a passive solar system. From what I've read, the method that would give you the greatest payback for your investment is the passive solar heater. I can't give you exact instructions on how to construct one of these units, but there are many websites with instructions. My older brother had one of these mounted on his old farmhouse. He said his furnace didn't run all day during the cold Wisconsin winters. The government rebates or tax credits are usually a one time deal. They may pay for part of your installation, but they won't cover the whole cost. The only thing I've heard of that will pay you every year is a wind generator tied into the electric grid, but thats another posting. I'm including a link to a site that will show you how to build a cheap solar heater that you can try yourself.
- Q:Are you a solar panel specialist?
- Yes and No. I'm hardly a 'genius' or 'specialist' but I have built a couple solar panels on my own. They're actually pretty easy to construct and you can find all of the materials at your local hardware store. Each panel cost me about $60 to make. Solar technology is jumping by leaps and bounds, becoming more and more efficient :photo voltaic cells, for example. Solar energy is a viable energy source, that's for certain.
- Q:Best orientation for my solar panel?
- Typically, solar panels are installed facing the same as your latitude = 2 degrees to the North measured from horizontal. 60 degrees from vertical = 30 degrees from horzontal will give almost as much power in June as in December = beginning of Summer. You can face your panels straight up = zero tilt from vertical = better for December/ not so good in June. Usually, the same tilt as your North facing roof is best as it simplifies installation and reduces wind loading. Shade from trees etc will much reduce the power you get. Neil
- Q:How do you install solar panels?
- Everyone is looking into renewable energy these days and many are looking to solar energy. The sun gives us a lot of energy that solar panels help us to use for our energy needs. Best of all, this energy is free! All you need to do is install your own solar panel. It is best to install solar panels to a rooftop before the house is roofed.
- Q:Why can not the solar panel load directly?
- Power supply must be a number of individual battery strings, connected in parallel and tightly packaged into components.
- Q:Solar power panels?
- Call a local solar company (a company that sells and installs solar panels). If you're having trouble finding one, you can call your local power company and they'll probably know of some. Have them come to your house and take a look at the panels and figure out what it would take to complete the installation.
- Q:I need help with solar panels?
- Even if you can buy solar glass, you CAN'T properly repair the panel for the cost of having a professional do the work.
- Q:Solar Panels?
- Well, the best way to buy solar panels is to shop by watts. Solar panels come in a wide variety of watts, from to over 200. However, the more watts a panel has, the more it costs. I would suggest getting small things first, and gradually converting to solar power so as to help the environment and save money. If you have an outdoor pool, buy a solar collector to heat it. It will extend your swimming season and once you hook it up, you won't have to worry about it. (My cousins have this on their pool.) Also, there are solar cell phone chargers available for purchase, you could get one of those. As for your house, you would need several solar panels and a converter to be able to power your whole house on solar energy.
- Q:2 Questions on Solar Panels?
- There really isn't any maintenance you need to preform...all you really have to do is clean the surface once in a while. However cleaning the surface is not crucial. A rough rating for a panel is about watt for every 9-2 square inches.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range