Competitive Prices 310w Poly Solar Panels
Solar Panel 300w with Good Quality and Warranty
Poly Crystalline 156×156mm(6 inch)
No. of Cells
3.2mm, High Transmission, Low Iron, Tempered Glass
Anodized Aluminum Alloy Type 6063-T5
IP 65 Rated (Black)
TUV 1×4mm2, length:900mm
MC4(UV resistance and self-locking/IP67)
White TPT(0.32±0.03mm thickness)
Maximum Power at STC (Pmax)
Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp)
Maximum Power Current (Imp)
Open-circuit Voltage (Voc)
Short-circuit Current (Isc)
Cell Efficiency (%)
Module Efficiency (%)
Operating Temperature( °C )
Maximum System Voltage(V)
DC 1000V(TUV) / DC600V(UL)
Maximum Rated Current Series(A)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
STC: Irradiance 1000W/M2 Module Temperature: 25°C AM=1.5
10-year warranty on product material and processing technology
Industry power output warranty: 90% in 12 years, 80% in 25 years
I. Will you focus on the safety of the goods during transportation?
Yes, Safety of the cargo is the primary element that we would consider on transportation.
II..How would guarantee the quality will meet the requirements of your clients?
Before shipment, we will have inspection for each batch of goods.
III..What certificates do you have?
IV..Can you do OEM according to clients’ requirements?
Yes, we have our own brand while we can provide OEM service.
- Q:how to connect a solar panel to a motor?
- A solar panel cannot operate a motor by itself. A typical system operates like this: The solar panel is connected to a charge controller which is connected to a battery which is connected to a motor controller which is connected to the motor. All these components must be compatible with each other. So,in other words, you can't run just any old motor with a solar panel.You can buy a system like an electric gate opener which is solar powered.
- Q:Solar Panels, kw per hour or day ?
- kW is the unit of measurement used. kWh means you have kW steady for an entire hour. In the case of solar panels, say you are using 00W panels. That means at any given time assuming ample sunlight is hitting the panel, it is producing 00W. You wanted a kW so you will need ten panels at 00W (less or more depending on the rating of the panel) this will give you kW. That means at any given time you can get as many watts as needed up to kW (000W). Say the sun hits the panels for eight hours a day, you will have kWh each of those eight hours, or 8kWh per day. Unless you have a system of batteries to capture unused power, you will only be able to use up to kW (000W) at any given time, any unused power will be wasted. Solar panels alone are not like a generator, they do not slow down or speed up depending on demand. Even with no load on them, they will produce as much power as they are able, and without batteries that power is lost. To simply answer your question, if you get a kW system, that means kW per hour.
- Q:A question about central a/c and roof solar panels?
- Solar okorder.com/
- Q:can a small solar panel be charged with lamps?
- That would depend on the frequency that the solar panel accepts and the frequency of light that your lamp gives out. It may or may not work. The sun gives out a much broader spectrum of light, which is why solar panels are much more effective in sunlight. I have seen solar panels charged by lamps, but it usually doesn't work that well and I have never seen it work with fluorescent lighting.
- Q:I have a 6v solar panel , but a 3v dc motor doesn't run with that!!!!?
- Because its not voltage related its current related. look at the start up values for the motor w respect to current. This will be listed in amps or milliamps. Then cross reference that to the output of your solar panel also listed in amps or milli amps... ;)
- Q:What is the best solar panel?
- your initial outlay for a solar panel is very large in terms of output.......somewhere around $4 a watt......ie you want a panel that will run a 00 watt lightbulb? $400.00 please. enough panels to collect enough energy to recharge a battery bank to run the house overnight? well, I've been doing a lot of research for my condo project in St Thomas and it comes out to 0-20,000 US $ for a bedroom apartment. Now, after about ten years you have made your investemnt back.... and there are a lot of government rebate programs that lower the cost.. what I have found is solar is nice, but depending on how far north you live you may only have 4 usable hours of light a day. you may very well be better with a wind generator.wind blows all the time after all...Bergy and SouthWest Windpower make two good small home units...start there
- Q:installing solar panels on roof?
- Biggest problem is availability of sunshine in the UK. Do you get enough to warrant the fuss or financial layout? Another problem is the orientation of your roof. Facing directly south, with a slope (in degrees) equal to your longitude would be ideal. As far as electricity goes, you have to be tied into the grid to take care of the times you are not generating all the power you need. When you are generating more than you need, you sell it but get paid at the rate the utility normally pays, a lot less than you would pay to buy from them. Still, it's something.
- Q:How much should a 00 watt solar panel cost?
- On OKorder, they seem to be priced around $400. You do realize it takes more than just the panels...
- Q:what are bad things about solar panels?
- They require the use of Silicon which requires refining. This process of refining uses non-ecofriendly chemicals. It damages the environment. Solar panels are only about 20-30% efficient whereas coal is around 60-70%. Solar panels require much space for such small output. Do note, that new solar panels are being worked on and that with the correct alignment of solar cells, solar panels may become ~80% efficient, rendering coal useless.
- Q:5kw Solar Panel Roof Kit?
- This is dependent on sun angle, clear sky, shadow interference, clouds, etc. First if you purchased the PV panels and they are rated for 5 kW, the factory rating is based on a particular incident energy, 000 watts/square meter, 25 degrees C and an AM of .5, reaching the panels. It is more likely that you will not obtain this same level in the open air. If we assume you will get 80%, then the maximum kW would be closer to 4kW. This will be produced during peak, clear days with the panels placed perpendicular to the sun at all times during peak radiance times. When the sun first comes up and later when it is going down, there will be more than the thickness of .5 atmospheres between you and the sun, so the radiant energy hitting the solar panels drops off. Total energy is watts time hours. I would expect you PV system to produce about 750 kW-Hr of energy during a clear summer day at peak solar height. Hope this helps, NewtonLaw
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range