1.Structure of Solar Module Description
Solar modules, which are widely used in ground mounted utility-scale PV plants, large-scale and small civil and commercial power generating system such as BIPV combined to the grid, roof-mounted PV power system, rural electrification, communications, emergency auxiliary power. NEXTECK, as one of the solar module supplier, has the capability to offer a wide range of advanced, high performance solar modules with integrated high efficiency. Energy efficient and cost effective Mono crystalline and Polycrystalline, amorphous silicon and CIGS thin film solar cells are available. We have the right products for different applications.
2.Main Features of the Solar Module
|Place of Origin:|
Zhejiang China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:|
PID Free, Salt Mist,Fire Test and Ammonia Gas certifications
TUV,MCS,UL,CEC and J-pec
|Solar Cells Efficiency:|
|Solar Panels Efficiency:|
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Carton boxes with pallets and air bags|
|Delivery Detail:||within 15 days after arrival of the 20% TT in advance|
3.Solar Module Images
4.Solar Module Specification
Packaging & Shipping
|Type||Frame||PCS/Pallet ||Pallets/Container ||PCS/Container|
|40HQ 1650X992 156P 60cells||40/46||23||28||784/700|
10 years for the workmanship
12 years power output no less than 90%
25 years power output no less than 80%
5.FAQ of Solar Module
1. Q: Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes, we have. Our factory located in Jiangyin city, jiangsu province.
2. Q: How can I visit your factory?
A: Before you take off from your country, please let us know. We will show you the way,or arrange time to pick you up if possible.
3. Q: Do you provide free sample?
A: Usually we do not offer free sample
4. Q: Could you print our company LOGO on the nameplate and package?
A: Yes, we can do that.
5. Q: Do you accept custom design on size?
A: Yes, if the size is reasonable.
- Q:Power Point on solar panels?
- Refuse to do the work on the grounds that it is not good for your school to switch. If the teacher tries to give you an F, escalate the problem to the principle and then the local news agency. Teachers are not allowed to force brainwashing.
- Q:how fast does a 25watt solar panel generate power to a battery?
- how fast? what does speed have to do with? Electricity travels at close to the speed of light. A house requires kW at a minimum, and 2 to 5 kW at peaks. You can do the division, 5000/25 = 40. Plus, solar panels operate only 4 to 8 hours a day in the winter, so you need to multiply that number by about at least 6 to allow for the dark hours. .
- Q:How much does a solar panel cost?
- That okorder.com/
- Q:Solar Panel HELP?
- Sorry this is so long. I live in north west arkansas. I have solar on my home. I installed them myself. Did not cost me anywhere near 25 grand. Solar will pay you back if you get incentives or not. I have said this a hundred times but people just don't seem to understand or can't do the math. You are renting from the public utility. You have nothing in the end but a stack of payment stubs. There is no way to get a return on your investment. You paid them money and have nothing. Nothing at all .. Well maybe good service. But still nothing. If you check it out most solar electric systems last 30 years or longer. If your electric bill is 00 dollars a month. do the math. 00 dollars a month for 30 years is $36,000 dollars you would normally pay the public utility. So why not buy your $25,000 system, you just made $0,000 right there on the spot. Now add in 3.5% cost of living per year for each year for the next 30 years on that 35,000 you pay the public utility. Then you have to keep in mind you do not pay taxes on any electric you make yourself. You do not pay fees on your own power. You do not pay the cost of fuel incresses every time the price of oil goes up. In the end you saved $00,000. So it is free even if Arkansas don't give free handouts like other states. I even know people who say they are waiting for some one to make a cheaper solar module. That will not happen because even if they make it for half the cost (like evergreen is doing) it will still be sold at standard market value not production cost. The real problem with solar is it is hard to come up with the upfront cost. But renting solar panels is comming but that is the same as just renting power from the public utility. I wish you luck but it will be a while before Arkansas will make any moves on renewables. They just in 2007 made it law that the public utilities have to let your roll your net metering over to the next month if you over produced.
- Q:I am doing a Solar Panel DIY?
- go with a 2 volt dc lamp bulb [auto lamp] then you wont need the inverter, all solar panels produce dc current
- Q:How to connect a solar panel to an outlet?
- Wow. I couldn't tell you how much something like that would cost, but I would expect it to be pretty high. I don't think you are going to find a panel out there that is going to pump out enough juice to provide 0ac. It would involve a battery system and a DC to AC power inverter. You would have to let the system charge for a time and then you would be able to use if for a little while.
- Q:Generator for solar panels....?
- Well the sun don't shine at night does it. Nor much on cloudy days. You either need a generator or a whole lot of batteries. The batteries are a pain to maintain, they're expensive to install and they have to be replaced periodically. Generator's probably a decent alternative. I'm sure most people just stay on the grid for their backup. Even better if you live in an area where you're allowed to sell back excess capacity. If you're looking to spend this kind of money anyway you could look at a household fuel cell that runs on natural gas. Awesome technology, though if you buy the unit all prebuilt and ready to go it's going to run you like 50,000 bucks.
- Q:Help with Home Solar Panel System?
- I'm sure that you will discover everything related solar energy at www.okorder.com.
- Q:Solar Panels for Jacuzzi?
- You can do this by isolating the jacuzzi, you will need a solar array adequate for the power draw of the jacuzzi, a charge controller, battery bank, off-grid inverter and switch gear. This is the expensive way to go--especially if you are planning to heat the water with the solar. A better option would be to heat the jacuzzi with solar thermal panels. It is plumbing instead of electrical, but the cost would be much less. If you still want to do PV (electric) solar, think about putting a non-isolated grid-tie solar array on your home. They are much cheaper, and if you think about it, it really does not matter if you use the solar electricity to run a light, a fridge, a TV, or a Jacuzzi, that amount of power is subtracted from your overall house power bill. Just size the array for the power output of the jacuzzi, and let the power meter do the rest. Your overall result will be the same and the system will be half the price, or less.
- Q:Can I get free solar panels?
- Try approaching a few power suppiers to find out if they have any scheme or grants available. Or contact a local DIY store/builders merchants and ask if you can have some panels installed and agree to advertising allowing them to let people contact you for your opinion on the panels.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range