||Number of Cells(pieces):
Solar Monocrystalline 125mm Panel Series(45W-50W)
Type:Solar Monocrystalline 125mm Panel Series
High efficiency crystalline silicon solar cell.
High quality with long lifetime of more than 25 years.
Good performance of preventing from atrocious weather such as wind and hails.
12 years free from defects in materials and workmanship.
No less than 90% within 10 years and no less than 80% within 25 years。
Max Power Voltage Vmp (V)
Max Power Current Imp (A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc (V)
Short Circuit Current Isc (A)
Max Power Pm (W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells
Temperature Coefficients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmp (%/℃)
Type of Cells(mm)
NO. of Cells and Connections
–45 °C to +80°C
–45 °C to +80°C
Max System Voltage
5yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 20yrs
IEC, ISO, CE,TUV
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1.What price for each watt?
It depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms,
2.How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:solar panels and batteries?
- If it pulls 9 amps continuously, that's 08 watts/hour or about 2.5 kwh/day. If it only pulls half that (does it cycle?) it's about .2 kwh/day. You only want to drain a lead-acid battery 50% or so, so you'll want a 5 or 2.5 kwh battery pack. A typical setup for the 5 kwh would be two L-6 batteries in series, and for the 2.5 kwh you could use 2 T-05 batteries in series. This does not account for days of cloud. If you regularly have cloudy days, size the battery pack for two or three days of use with no input (2-3 x the sizes given above). To charge them, you typically want panels that will charge your battery at least 5% of its capacity per hour (C/20). For 2 volt nominal panels that's 0 amps for the T-05 or 20 amps for the L-6 batteries. It's good to have more than that for battery life (it cuts down on what's called stratification), so you'll want probably 50-200 watts of panels for the T-05 and 300-400 for the L-6. You'll also need a charge controller. Peltier coolers are very inefficient. You'll save money by using a regular mini-fridge and an inverter. Most mini-fridges only draw 50 watts or so, so you're talking 600 watt-hours for a 50% duty cycle. This means two T-05 batteries will give you two days of use and you'll only need 20-50 watts of panel. DK
- Q:How do Solar Panels Work?
- Solar okorder.com/
- Q:Solar Panel costs and sizes?
- Take a look at the website from Retscreen International. This is a site sponsored by the Canadian government and they have everything that you will ever need to know about renewable energy. Download the free software and then feed in the position of your school (GPS Coordinates) and some data about energy useage. It will then link to the NASA websites to tell you the weather and work out what size of solar panel you need, what direction it should point and what angle it needs to be mounted on. I've used it for the UK, Afghanistan, Iraq, Jordan and other countries - It's brilliant - and its free. It also links to manufacturers websites and so gives you costings. Use this and you are guaranteed to be top of the class
- Q:what do i have to study to install solar panels?
- I want to warn you that very few people will need your service. Solar panels look horrible, and do very little. If it was me and i was interested in greener solutions, i would pursue a degree in environmental engineering. I think that in 0 years time that you will see roofers installing solar panels and your local contractor will be installing personal electric windmills. For this reason i do not believe that there will be much of a future in installing solar panels as a low barrier to entry will mean not much profit or job security.
- Q:Where are solar panels used?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Where are solar panels used? Where in the world are solar panels used. If it is used widespread across a continent just say which continent, other than that, just name the country. So where are solar panels used often?
- Q:DIY kit for solar panel?
- Build okorder.com
- Q:I NEED HELP WITH MY SOLAR PANEL SYSTEM PLEASE HELP?
- I think you need to take some basic courses on electricity. Usually, 8 volt solar panels are required to charge 2 volt batteries. The voltages of photovoltaic cells are set by the material they are made of, only current changes. If you hook up a 2 V solar panel to a 2 V battery, no current will flow, nothing would get charged. You would need some elaborate DC to DC voltage converters to charge a 2 V battery from 2 V solar panels. Solar panels can be connected in parallel or in series, as you've made the mistake of buying 2 V solar panel, you would have to wire them in series and have a charge controller that could limit the voltage of the charge. Did it ever occur to you that two 5 watt solar panels would not be able to provide the power needed by a 400 watt inverter? You're just running off your battery with your set up. Solar power is expensive power, you can not have solar without burning a hole in your wallet.
- Q:highest known watt output for solar panels?
- in case you raise a dumb-bell a undeniable style of feet, you have expended a undeniable volume of potential, does this variation if the gymnasium exchange into on yet another floor of the construction? Grounding is needed for defense and to dodge floor loops from happening, the quantity of potential produced would not exchange and any adjustments in potential will bring about a risky floor loop attempting to equalize it.
- Q:Would you put solar panels on your home? and why?
- I would because it will help me consume less energy and it will not have any effect on our planet earth. AlsoThere is no waste involved like you would get with fossil fuels, and no pollution to expel into our atmosphere. In the middle of winter we would normally be using enormous amounts of fossil fuel, proving very costly. Residential solar power does not give us this problem. This will help our planet alot
- Q:Do solar panels make electricity from light intensity or watts?
- For a particular solar panel, you can't choose between the intensity and the power in terms of which determines the energy produced in a given time, because the two concepts are related. Intensity is the power per unit area. So if you have twice the intensity on a particular panel, solar energy is being delivered at twice the rate. However, if you were to compare two solar panels on which the same light intensity was falling, the panel with greater area would produce electrical energy at a greater rate, as power in intensity times area. In that sense, I'd say that the solar power input determines the electrical power output.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range