||Number of Cells(pieces):
Solar Monocrystalline 125mm Panel Series(45W-50W)
Type:Solar Monocrystalline 125mm Panel Series
High efficiency crystalline silicon solar cell.
High quality with long lifetime of more than 25 years.
Good performance of preventing from atrocious weather such as wind and hails.
12 years free from defects in materials and workmanship.
No less than 90% within 10 years and no less than 80% within 25 years。
Max Power Voltage Vmp (V)
Max Power Current Imp (A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc (V)
Short Circuit Current Isc (A)
Max Power Pm (W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells
Temperature Coefficients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmp (%/℃)
Type of Cells(mm)
NO. of Cells and Connections
–45 °C to +80°C
–45 °C to +80°C
Max System Voltage
5yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 20yrs
IEC, ISO, CE,TUV
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1.What price for each watt?
It depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms,
2.How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:Has anyone used portable solar panels for home use?
- from what i have seen and heard the portable panels you are talking about are not big enough for home use unless you create a specific outlet to use them on such as one for cellphone charger or other small use items. Just my semi-educated guess.
- Q:Do solar panels go bad if not used?
- Build okorder.com/
- Q:How efficient are solar panels?
- Solar panels are efficient but in case when solar energy is not enough or it’s a cloudy day, then sufficient energy can’t be generated.
- Q:Any companies that have solar panels?
- Yes there are companies that sell solar panels, many of them specialize in solar, a simple google search with your state or city name and the word solar should get you many results. There are actually two kinds of solar panels that get installed on homes, one kind creates electricity, the other heats up water. Depending on how large a system you installed, you could have all of your electricity or hot water powered by solar, which would mean you'd use less nonrenewable resources like coal, oil, or natural gas. The other difference the solar panels would make would be in your electric or gas bill, that number would go down right away, but you'd have to wait a few years before the money you save there would cover the cost of buying the panels, the number of years depends on your state, and the size of your system. Starting in January there will be a 30% federal tax credit, that would mean savings for every installation in the US. Also a lot of states now have a rebate program, which means the system is even less expensive.
- Q:Best orientation for my solar panel?
- It doesn't make sense to me. I am at latitude 37.7,and my panels face south at about 38 degrees. Yours should be pointed north as you suggest. Being so close to the equator, and in the absence of any better information, an angle of 2 degrees would be appropriate. However, choosing the best angle will greatly to your overall efficiency, so I would try to find a more credible source, How about the folks from whom you buy the panels. They would know precisely. By the way, if you haven't installed the system yet you might consider going to a high voltage system to cut known line losses in the conductors between the panes and the inverter, I did that plus increasing the conductor size over that recommended by the manufacturer. I gained about two percent in efficiency
- Q:Solar Powered Propeller?
- Solar panels produce electricity. To move the propeller you need mechanical motion. An Electric motor converts from electrical to mechanical power. Most Solar Panels produce DC electricity as do batteries so you need a DC motor that is sized to match the Output of your solar panels. For small temporary projects like this I find that hot melt glue is great to assemble parts. Using a voltage meter you can expose your solar panels to a strong light (or one equal to what you expect during your demonstration) and measure the voltage across the terminals. This may help to size the motor. It depends upon the size of your propeller and how it is made. Your three choices are to use it to power an airplane, to power a boat underwater or to power a boat like an air boat. You might also use the air boat concept to make a car. (air car) The air boat might be the simplest to make but you will need a body of water to demonstrate the concept. The air car doesn't have such a requirement.
- Q:Good Idea To Install A Solar Power Energy On A Restaurant?
- Different solar companies install these panels. Check your local area for a free quote. If you don't already have a solar panels for a hot water system yet, consider a thermosiphon design, then you need no electricity to produce hot water. All the other designs require some electricity.
- Q:Photodiode vs solar panels?
- yes. Any semiconductor junction will convert light into electrical energy, just shine a light at an LED (connect LED to voltmeter) and you'll see a small voltage produced (if you configure the meter as an ammeter it will develop a very small current). Solar panels are just VERY large surface photodiodes.
- Q:solar panel question?
- Depends on the panel. On the order of 0% perhaps depending on you you measure it. More importantly, what they don't tell you is that more energy is consumed in the mining of necessary materials and the manufacturing process than one of the silly things can produce in a lifetime. Not that there isn't a place for solar panels. It just isn't a smart way to produce energy in large quantities just yet.
- Q:I will like set up a solar panel to cut down my eletricity cost in Cameroon.can you allocate me a supplier?
- good idea going solar, i would suggest doing a google search, as their are many suppliers. then you need to calculate the amount of wattage you think these apartment houses are going to require. volts x amps = watts. if you are going to be off of the power grid, then you will need a way to store excess energy during good times,( lots of sun) in order to use it during bad times ( no sun ). or see if you are able to sell your extra power back to your local power company, check because some companies do not allow this. you could even have a generator for emergencies if you go off the power grid. on final note, solar is a pretty sizable investment up front and your profits are seen mainly in the long run, but you will get energy savings immediately, but more likely those savings will go to paying off the solar panels also, you will need a converter to convert the ac (alternate current) produced by the panels into dc ( direct current ) which is used by the apartments. it will tie in to the existing electrical system in the apartments. i know germany is really pushing solar energy and they offer their citizens some pretty sweet deals to go solar. the companies are profiting from this so i would suggest looking for a supplier in germany, first. they may have better deals, or try bp (british petroeum) they have been in the solar business for awhile. i wish you success!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range