|Place of Origin:|
Zhejiang China (Mainland)
GT-PV022 250w Solar Modules PV Panel
|Number of Cells:|
|Packaging Detail:||paper carton and wooden carton|
|Delivery Detail:||7days after deposit|
3.Solar Module Images
4.Solar Module Specification
250w Solar Modules PV Panel
2).Certification:TUV/IEC61215&61730,UL1703/CSA,CE,ISO9001:2008,ISO14001,OHSAS18001 and etc.
|Nominal peak power(Pmax)||250Wp|
|Maximum power voltage(Vmp)||48.96V|
|Maximum power current(Imp)||5.11A|
|Open circuit voltage(Voc)||59.2V|
|Optimized cell efficiency(η)||17.40%|
|Power tolerance: ±3%|
|Operating temperature ||-40°C to +85°C|
|Maximum system voltage ||1000VDC|
|Temperature and Coefficients|
|Current temperature coefficient||%/°C||0.05|
|Voltage temperature coefficient||%/°C ||-0.33|
|Power temperature coefficient||%/°C||-0.34|
|NOCT:Nominal Operation Cell Temperature|
|Number of cells and type of connection||96,serial connection|
|Gross weight||623kgs/ctn(28pcs/ctn) 46kgs/ctn(2pcs/ctn)|
|Package dimension||1655x1140x1198mm 1618x1080x110mm|
|Container loading||784PCS/40'HQ 28PCS/CTN|
|STC: Irradiance of 1000W /m2, Air Mass of 1.5, Cell Temperature of 25°C|
|Guaranteed Power Output|
Warranted Tolerance: ±5%
|15 year:90% of its nominal power rating|
|25 year:80% of its nominal power rating|
|Impact Resistance||Can bear the force that is generated by one 227g|
|steel ball fall down from 1m height|
|Warranty period||10 years:Materials and workmanship defects |
|Cells||Monocrystalline silicon photovoltaic cell|
5.FAQ of Solar Module
1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a factory.
2. Q: Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?
A: Our factory is located in Jiangyin, Jiangsu, China, near Shanghai. You are warmly welcomed to visit us!
3. Q: How can I get some samples?
A: Please connect me for samples
4. Q: Can the price be cheaper?
A: Of course, you will be offered a good discount for big amount.
- Q:Why can not the solar panel load directly?
- Power supply must be a number of individual battery strings, connected in parallel and tightly packaged into components.
- Q:What is the working principle of solar panels?
- Based on the above considerations, silicon is the most ideal solar cell materials, which is the main reason for solar cells to silicon-based. But with the continuous development of new materials and related technology development, to other village-based solar cells are increasingly showing attractive prospects.
- Q:Can cold light make solar panels power
- light - heat - dynamic - electric conversion method through the use of solar radiation generated by thermal power, usually by the solar collector will absorb the heat energy into the refrigerant, and then drive the turbine power generation. The latter process is the light-heat transfer process; the latter process is the heat-to-conversion process, which is the same as the conventional thermal power generation.
- Q:What is the principle of solar panels to convert solar energy into electricity?
- Solar cells are a pair of light response and can convert light energy into electrical devices. There are many kinds of materials to produce photovoltaic effects, such as: monocrystalline silicon, polycrystalline silicon, amorphous silicon, gallium arsenide, selenium and other copper. Their power generation principle is basically the same, now the crystal as an example to describe the process of photovoltaic power generation.P-type crystalline silicon doped with phosphorus can be N-type silicon, the formation of P-N junction.
- Q:What is the difference between solar panels and light panels?
- The highest conversion efficiency in the laboratory is 24.7%, and the efficiency of the scale is 16%. Polysilicon conversion rate of 14% -15%. Amorphous silicon conversion rate of 12%. Silicon film conversion rate of 9%. Silicon solar cell is the main raw material of silicon, silicon is an extremely rich element of the earth, almost everywhere there are silicon, can be said to be inexhaustible, with silicon to create solar cells, raw materials can be described as no shortage.
- Q:Can solar panels be connected directly to motor?
- If the DC motor, solar panels generated by the power through the controller, and then can be used; for AC motors, solar cells to the power through the controller and inverter (DC into AC), and then can be used.
- Q:Polycrystalline solar panels are good or single crystal solar energy is good
- From the cost of production, than the monocrystalline silicon solar cells to be cheaper, easy to manufacture materials, saving power consumption, the total cost of production is low, so get a lot of development. In addition, the polysilicon solar cell life than monocrystalline silicon solar cells shorter. From the performance and price ratio, monocrystalline silicon solar cells also slightly better.
- Q:What is the principle and structure of solar panels?
- Solar power generation system consists of solar cells, solar controllers, batteries (group) composition. If the output power is AC 220V or 110V, also need to configure the inverter. The role of each part is
- Q:What is the principle of solar panels work?
- optical - electrical direct conversion method is the use of photoelectric effect, the solar radiation can be directly converted into electrical energy, optical - electrical conversion of the basic device is the solar cell. The solar cell is a device that converts solar energy directly into electrical energy due to the photovoltaic effect. It is a semiconductor photodiode. When the sun shines on the photodiode, the photodiode turns the solar energy into electricity. Current. When many batteries in series or in parallel can become a relatively large output power of the solar cell array
- Q:How many solar panels have ah?
- Classification of solar cells: Currently on the market of solar cells into amorphous silicon and crystalline silicon. Crystalline silicon can be divided into polysilicon and monocrystalline silicon. From the photoelectric conversion efficiency of the three materials is: monocrystalline silicon (up to 17%)> polysilicon (12 ~ 15%)> amorphous silicon (about 5%).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range