|Place of Origin:|
Zhejiang China (Mainland)
GT-PV022 250w Solar Modules PV Panel
|Number of Cells:|
|Packaging Detail:||paper carton and wooden carton|
|Delivery Detail:||7days after deposit|
3.Solar Module Images
4.Solar Module Specification
250w Solar Modules PV Panel
2).Certification:TUV/IEC61215&61730,UL1703/CSA,CE,ISO9001:2008,ISO14001,OHSAS18001 and etc.
|Nominal peak power(Pmax)||250Wp|
|Maximum power voltage(Vmp)||48.96V|
|Maximum power current(Imp)||5.11A|
|Open circuit voltage(Voc)||59.2V|
|Optimized cell efficiency(η)||17.40%|
|Power tolerance: ±3%|
|Operating temperature ||-40°C to +85°C|
|Maximum system voltage ||1000VDC|
|Temperature and Coefficients|
|Current temperature coefficient||%/°C||0.05|
|Voltage temperature coefficient||%/°C ||-0.33|
|Power temperature coefficient||%/°C||-0.34|
|NOCT:Nominal Operation Cell Temperature|
|Number of cells and type of connection||96,serial connection|
|Gross weight||623kgs/ctn(28pcs/ctn) 46kgs/ctn(2pcs/ctn)|
|Package dimension||1655x1140x1198mm 1618x1080x110mm|
|Container loading||784PCS/40'HQ 28PCS/CTN|
|STC: Irradiance of 1000W /m2, Air Mass of 1.5, Cell Temperature of 25°C|
|Guaranteed Power Output|
Warranted Tolerance: ±5%
|15 year:90% of its nominal power rating|
|25 year:80% of its nominal power rating|
|Impact Resistance||Can bear the force that is generated by one 227g|
|steel ball fall down from 1m height|
|Warranty period||10 years:Materials and workmanship defects |
|Cells||Monocrystalline silicon photovoltaic cell|
5.FAQ of Solar Module
1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a factory.
2. Q: Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?
A: Our factory is located in Jiangyin, Jiangsu, China, near Shanghai. You are warmly welcomed to visit us!
3. Q: How can I get some samples?
A: Please connect me for samples
4. Q: Can the price be cheaper?
A: Of course, you will be offered a good discount for big amount.
- Q:Efficiency of solar panels?
- Efficiency of photovoltaic panels usually describes the ratio between the energy of the sunlight falling onto the panels and the electric energy you get out. This number is, for commercially available panels today, usually in the range of 2...9 %. What you are asking is something else. The power from the panel depends on the light falling on it. A panel rated for kw peak will deliver that kw under a clear sky, with the sun orthogonally above the panel. For a fixed mounted panel, that is true (at most) for two days every year at noon. At any other time, the output is less. Therefore (at least for the area I live in), some people build databases (and Excel tools) in which the various variables are considered: - inclination of the panel - orientation of the panel - average sunshine duration during a year Plugging in these numbers, I get theoretically for my roof an electricity output of just over 000 kWh/year per installed kWpeak of collector power. If you set up a tracking panel (following the sun), the energy output of the panel will be higher, but so will be the cost for the mounting and the area needed to set up the system.
- Q:Is anyone using small solar panels in their home with any practical results?
- I have an active solar heater on my roof. During the winter it comes in handy and heats the house, though we still need to use a gas heater to get the temperature up to a comfortable level.
- Q:How do home solar panels integrate into a houses current electricity?
- The utility is your battery. Doesn't make any difference which is used first. At least that's the case in Calif. However, you need an electrician to do the attachment, and probably an inspection by the utility.
- Q:architecture and solar panels?????????????
- They aren't considered attributes - electrical solar panels are expanses of gray and aluminum covered with glass and water heating panels are expanses of black covered with glass. To cover the cost of investment they must be mounted at the best angle for the location and climate throughout the year and therefore may dictate the form of the roof (if sloped as on residences) or may not be visible in an architectural sense (if positioned on a flat roof of a commercial building.) No matter where placed, provision has to be made for safely accessing them for repair and maintenance.
- Q:What is a good solar panel to buy?
- a cheap one that doesn't burn up
- Q:List of new solar panel manufactures?
- you won't be in a position to purchase at that point except you're related to governement. a lot of manufacturing is already spoken for for years yet to come again. the place you reside determines what you may legally purchase and installation. the ecu has this is own certification, the U. S. has 2 gadgets, the Canadians have their own. Your answer additionally demands understanding the use for the photograph voltaic panels, despite if it extremely is grid-tie, off-grid or standalone to skill an equipment. and additionally you may desire to choose for mono crystalline, poly crystalline, or skinny-action picture.
- Q:How do solar panels and their battery backup systems work?
- First, you didn't say the voltage. Second, 30 W/hour per day. Third, battery backup capacity in Ah = Ampere hour. For 2 Volt DC here's the calculations : 30 w/hour means = 0.83 or rounded Ampere hour. You know peak time 5-7 hour (let say 6 hour)charging time (collect the sun energy). Ampere hour per day (24 hour), with 20 Ah Battery backup is OK. And the Solar Panel is 3 Ampere charging capacity minimal = 3 Amp x 6 hour = 8 Amp hour.
- Q:Life expectancy of LEDs and Solar panels...?
- LED's 6 years or longer
- Q:Good Idea To Install A Solar Power Energy On A Restaurant?
- Different solar companies install these panels. Check your local area for a free quote. If you don't already have a solar panels for a hot water system yet, consider a thermosiphon design, then you need no electricity to produce hot water. All the other designs require some electricity.
- Q:solar panel question?
- Depending on the type of solar panel, any where from 6% to 42.8%.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range