|Place of Origin:|
Zhejiang China (Mainland)
GT-PV022 250w Solar Modules PV Panel
|Number of Cells:|
|Packaging Detail:||paper carton and wooden carton|
|Delivery Detail:||7days after deposit|
3.Solar Module Images
4.Solar Module Specification
250w Solar Modules PV Panel
2).Certification:TUV/IEC61215&61730,UL1703/CSA,CE,ISO9001:2008,ISO14001,OHSAS18001 and etc.
|Nominal peak power(Pmax)||250Wp|
|Maximum power voltage(Vmp)||48.96V|
|Maximum power current(Imp)||5.11A|
|Open circuit voltage(Voc)||59.2V|
|Optimized cell efficiency(η)||17.40%|
|Power tolerance: ±3%|
|Operating temperature ||-40°C to +85°C|
|Maximum system voltage ||1000VDC|
|Temperature and Coefficients|
|Current temperature coefficient||%/°C||0.05|
|Voltage temperature coefficient||%/°C ||-0.33|
|Power temperature coefficient||%/°C||-0.34|
|NOCT:Nominal Operation Cell Temperature|
|Number of cells and type of connection||96,serial connection|
|Gross weight||623kgs/ctn(28pcs/ctn) 46kgs/ctn(2pcs/ctn)|
|Package dimension||1655x1140x1198mm 1618x1080x110mm|
|Container loading||784PCS/40'HQ 28PCS/CTN|
|STC: Irradiance of 1000W /m2, Air Mass of 1.5, Cell Temperature of 25°C|
|Guaranteed Power Output|
Warranted Tolerance: ±5%
|15 year:90% of its nominal power rating|
|25 year:80% of its nominal power rating|
|Impact Resistance||Can bear the force that is generated by one 227g|
|steel ball fall down from 1m height|
|Warranty period||10 years:Materials and workmanship defects |
|Cells||Monocrystalline silicon photovoltaic cell|
5.FAQ of Solar Module
1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a factory.
2. Q: Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?
A: Our factory is located in Jiangyin, Jiangsu, China, near Shanghai. You are warmly welcomed to visit us!
3. Q: How can I get some samples?
A: Please connect me for samples
4. Q: Can the price be cheaper?
A: Of course, you will be offered a good discount for big amount.
- Q:0W solar panel can use on what?
- 0w Solar Panel Kit
- Q:Battery for 2V .5W solar panel?
- batteries are rated via the CCA, chilly cranking Amps the better the CCa the longer it is going to very last, don,t imagine you want a cost Controller as your continuously drawing juice from it, the picture voltaic panel will keep the bat at its top , then even as the daylight is down , the pump will draw off the bat,
- Q:can i make a solar panel out of aluminum foil?
- Homemade okorder.com
- Q:A question about solar panel?
- What okorder.com/
- Q:What ever happened to solar powered panels?
- I saw a commercial the other night for a fan you hook onto the top of your car window, and it's solar-powered. (supposedly cools off your car while gone...as opposed to just cracking the windows some). Also, I've seen traffic lights and emergency beacons on the highway powered by solar panels.
- Q:how to build solar panels?
- i think the evil Genius book has how to build home made solar cells.
- Q:projects using solar panels?
- I have done this in my project too and a solar panel, two wires, a circuit/project board, an LED light/a small fan,a switch and a solderer. Just solder the wires to the positive and negative parts of the panel, put the wires connected to the panel to the board put the LED's on the other side and the switch together with it shine light on the panel and the light/fan will work.(If it dosen't work, please DO NOT consult ME.)
- Q:Solar panel battery charging?
- I agree, you should get a charge controller and install appropriate fuses.
- Q:What can a watt solar panel power?
- You can run a lot of things. If you set the system to charge batteries when you are not using anything, they will charge effectively. You can use the system for lighting, LED lighting direct from the battery power is most effient since LEDs are low voltage devices with a very long life span. I replaced a 2 tube flourescent trough with four 5Watt PowerLEDs for example, While I have it on 20VAC at the moment, I can move it to 2 VDC power with ease, and had set it up to run initially on 2 volt sources. There are also many 2 volt appliances as well. You can even convert some of those all in one stereo systems to operate on 2 volts by eliminating the power supply. You will actually use less power by doing so. You will not be able to blow the shingles off the roof unless you add a Class D amplifier to the output, but for most listening, the output is adequate. Some small TV's these days can be run from 2 volt sources, if not directly, then with a buckboost inverter for a laptop. The small TVs only draw about 30 to 45 Watts. Skip the idea of using an inverter, they are not efficient at small loads, and represent additional load on the system. So with a little bit of planning, you can run a lot from that 60 Watt system. You can at least take some bite out of the electric bill for mundane lighting. You can also use them to keep power up on a battery system for lighting in a remote barn. The uses are only limited by your imagination and creativity.
- Q:solar panels, help?
- This is pretty much an exercise in knowing units and dimensional analysis. Watts are in Joules/second. So every second a square with the area(meters^2) of meter^2 receives 380 joules from the sun. In your case the square is the solar panel. So find the area of the solar panel in m^2. If you multiply area times intensity you can see that the meters cancel out and you are left with Watts(J/s). Since you want the Joules received in an hour you again multiply by how many seconds are in an hour. Leaving you with joules. What you have now is the total energy, but your solar panel is only 26% efficient, so just multiply by .26 and you will have your energy.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range