Solar Module Descriptions:
Our modules are high efficiency photovoltaic modules using silicon nitride coated polycrystalline silicon cells. The solar module can produce maximum power output, even under weak light. It is able to resist moisture and etching effectively, and not affected by geology.
Max –Power (W)
Max. Series Fuse
Pm Temperature Coefficients
Isc Temperature Coefficients
Voc Temperature Coefficients
NOCT Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Maximum load rating
Cable type, Diameter and Length
4mm2, TUV certified, 1000mm
Type of Connector
Compatible with MC4 plug
Arrangement of cells
No. of Draining Holes in Frame
Glass, Type and Thickness
High Transmission, Low Iron, Tempered Glass 3.2mm
Guaranteed positive tolerance 0/+5w ensures power output reliability
Strong aluminum frames module can bear snow loads up to 5400Pa and wind loads up to 2400Pa.
Excellent performance under low light environments (mornings evenings and cloudy days)
12 years for product defects in materials and workmanship and 25 years for 80% of warranted minimum power.
Certifications and standards: IEC 61215.
Manufactured according to International Quality and Environment Management System (ISO9001, ISO14100).
Q: Do you have any MOQ limit?
Our MOQ is 200 pieces.
Q: How long is the warranty period for the solar modules?
15 years 90% of its nominal power rating.
25 years 80% of its nominal power rating
Q: What kind of loads can I run on PV?
With a correctly designed PV system you can power almost any electrical load. However, as the load size increases the expense also increases. Loads like hot water heaters, air conditioners, room heaters and electric stoves should be avoided. The added cost of trying to power loads like these is very cost prohibitive. If these loads have to be powered it will be a lot less expensive to change the appliance to use an alternative fuel type like propane.
- Q:Mono-crystalline or poly-crystalline solar panel?
- All solar photovoltaics drop in efficiencies with higher temperatures but it isn't the 45+ C you have to worry about but rather the heat from the sunlight striking the panels. There are hybrid systems which passes water in pipes attached to the back of the solar panels to cool the panels and preheat the water for solar thermal collectors. The difference between mono-crystalline and poly-crystalline are that mono-crystalline are more efficient and more costly to make.
- Q:Could solar panels contribute to global warming?
- I highly doubt it because they don't trap heat like carbon gas does in the atmosphere. Fossil fuels are literally destroying this planet and could eventually be it's demise it we don't accelerate it's elimination. If we could make the clock turn back to the early 20th century and focused on harnessing the sun and wind instead of burning fossil fuel as a means of transport and energy, we wouldn't even be talking about global warming or air pollutants that contribute to global health every year. The only thing the black panels to is create a darker surface but not much different than natural colors like dark dirt, dark green grass etc.
- Q:Solar Panel Batteries?
- If he is going to be running off batteries at night, he would be better off with traction batteries. Traction batteries are true deep cycle and can better withstand deep discharge. Golf cart batteries at Sam's Club (the other half of Walmart) are traction batteries. If your grandfather needs safe refrigeration, a mini fridge won't do it. A 0 fridge takes too much power to run off solar panels and most won't hold their cold very well if unplugged for long. I run a fridge off grid with hybrid deep cycle marine starting batteries. It's an Engel 40. The price has gone up over $00 since I bought mine. It's a real fridge with a compressor and freon 34a. But it runs on 2v dc or 0vac and only uses 36 watts running because of a special compressor design. It will freeze food if you turn the dial down to 2 out of 5. It can also deep freeze. I use mine to keep eggs, milk, cheese and fruit juice. Your grandfather would need 400 amp-hours name plate rating of batteries at 2v to run the Engel, and probably 00 real watts of panels to recharge his battery bank. The Harbor Freight 45 watt panel set only puts out 30 watts on a clear cool day. That won't do it.
- Q:How efficient are solar panels?
- Solar panels are efficient but in case when solar energy is not enough or it’s a cloudy day, then sufficient energy can’t be generated.
- Q:Home made solar panel?
- Building your own panels can be an interesting experiment, but if you are looking for solar panels to provide significant, consistent output, you should buy factory made ones. I get lots of calls from people who built their own panels and get a fraction of the advertised output from them. Plus, factory built panels will last 40 - 50 years, with a 25 year warranty, how sure are you that you can build something that can withstand the outdoors for that long? The price of panels has dropped a lot this year, plus with rebates and tax credits, it's getting more affordable.
- Q:How do you store energy using a solar panel?
- Rechargable Battaries. You can get a wide range of them- which one you should use is depends on the capacity of your solar panel.
- Q:Solar power panels?
- They may be connected and running, but you just can't see the cables because they are concealed. Of they may not even be electric. They may be solar water heaters that have water lines running inside a black box. Did your mom purchase the house with them on there? If so, can she contact the previous owner to learn who installed them and why? In the absence of any meaningful information, I would suggest that you call a solar company in your area and have them come out to tell you what it is that you have.
- Q:How long does it typically take for solar panels to pay for themselves?
- Solar Panel Break Even
- Q:how does solar panels work?
- Solar panels collect solar radiation from the sun and actively convert that energy to electricity. Solar panels are comprised of several individual solar cells. These solar cells function similarly to large semiconductors and utilize a large-area p-n junction diode. When the solar cells are exposed to sunlight, the p-n junction diodes convert the energy from sunlight into usable electrical energy. The energy generated from photons striking the surface of the solar panel allows electrons to be knocked out of their orbits and released, and electric fields in the solar cells pull these free electrons in a directional current, from which metal contacts in the solar cell can generate electricity. The more solar cells in a solar panel and the higher the quality of the solar cells, the more total electrical output the solar panel can produce. The conversion of sunlight to usable electrical energy has been dubbed the Photovoltaic Effect. The photovoltaic effect arises from the properties of the p-n junction diode, as such there are no moving parts in a solar panel.
- Q:How many wind turbines and solar panels does the world need to replace coal, oil and nuclear power?
- There is an abundance of free energy available on this planet. Wave, wind, solar, (underground), and many many others that I can't remember right now. If some of the multi-trillions currently being spent being spent by the US government on defence (and the rest of the planet defending ourselves FROM the US) were re-directed towards exploiting sustainable, long-term energy supplies, then much work would be generated and the cost of energy would drop significantly - in the long run. So, why are we not utilizing these sources of energy? Unbelievably short-sighted right-wing political ideology, that's why! One thing almost never reported about nuclear power, is that there isn't much nuclear power fuel available on this planet. I think I can quite honestly state that when the time comes when we are forced to move from non-renewable to renewable energy production, it will probably be far too late with far too much damage done and the environment will collapse and become incapable of supporting oxygen breathing life-forms. I concluded many years ago that capitalism will probably end all life on this planet one day. Capitalism IS right-wing politics! Do you now see where the problem is coming from?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range