Order On-line Tracking
· Highest performance enabled by higher efficiency monocrystal line cells and the latest Solar Wafer Technology for multicrystal line cells
· Lower weight design which reduces the total system load on a roof, making it ideal for residential customers. Its shape allows for better roof utilization
· Its low weight means easier handling for installers
· Modules are designed to withstand PID (Potential Induced Degradation)*
· High light transmission Anti-Reflective Glass with improved self-cleaning capability
· 0/+5 W Positive power tolerance for reliable power output
CNBM Solar provides one of the most comprehensive module warranties in the industry:
· 10 years for product defects in materials and workmanship
· First 12 years for 90% of warranted minimum power
· Remaining 25 years for 80% of warranted minimum power
CNBM Solar strictly carries out the ISO 9001 quality control methodology and has implemented check points at every step of the production process to ensure our product performance durability and safety. The stringent quality control process has been confirmed by numerous independent agencies and LDK Solar modules earned IEC, TUV and UL certifications.
· IEC:IEC 61215, IEC 61730 (1&2), conformity to CE
· UL 1703 2002/03/15 Ed:3 Rev:2004/06/30
· ULC/ORD-C1703-01 Second Edition 2001/01/01
· UL and Canadian Standard for Safety Flat-Plate
· ISO 9001: 2008 Quality Management Systems
· CEC Listed: Modules are eligible for California Rebates
· PV Cycle: Voluntary module take back and recycling program
· MCS Certificate
1. How do I decide which system is right for me ?
For protection from long outages, include a generator or solar panels in your Must solar system. Shorter outages can be handled by a battery-only system.
2. Where my system will be installed ?
Must solar systems are usually wall-mounted near a home's main electrical (circuit breaker) panel.
3. How do I install my system ?
A must solar backup inverter is connected to a home electric system , we will supply detailed installation manual and videos for our customers .
How fast will my system respond to a power outage ?
Must solar inverters typically transfer to battery power in less than 16 milliseconds (less than 1/50th of a second).
What kind of batteries do the systems include ?
Must solar backup electric systems use special high-quality electric storage batteries.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|