||Mono and poly
||Number of Cells(pieces):
Solar Module Summarize
Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
The Product has been widely used in space and ground, it mainly used for power generation systems, charging systems, road lighting and traffic signs areas. It could offer a wide range of power and voltage, and with high conversion efficiency, and long service life.
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
（1）What price for each watt?
It depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms.
（2）What is your size for each module? Can you tell me the Parameter of your module?
We have different series of panels in different output, both c-Si and a-Si. Please take the specification sheet for your reference.
- Q:List of new solar panel manufactures?
- Leading vertically-integrated PV company. Manufactures top-quality Poly-Si/Mono-Si modules in India. The company distributes/provides solar-power systems services worldwide. USAManufacturer and developer of high-performance silicon solar cells. Their proprietary Bright Point technology utilizes impurity-enriched silicon to efficiently convert the sun’s power into electricity. Suniva develops, manufactures and markets high-efficiency silicon photovoltaic (PV) cells. Suniva's focus is solely on silicon PV cell technology and manufacturing and does not engage in any of the downstream integration or manufacturing of modules or products which use its cells.
- Q:solar panels on projectors?
- Unlikely to prove useful. Solar panels don't generate very much current. You would probably wind up spending several thousand dollars, and wind up with a solar panel array (including batteries and power inverter) that is certainly not portable. You will also need adequate current for your projection source (ie DVD player or computer), as well as sound. By and large, the cheapest projectors require the least amount of power. There is no way around the fact that, for a projector to be practical, it must output out a great deal of light. Adequate light requires adequate current.
- Q:Nuclear reactors vs. Solar panels?
- : Mostly produce heat 2: Keep Clean, trim branches, over hanging shrubs, and things like that.
- Q:Solar panel, Home office and Tax write off?
- You would have to depreciate the office portion over a very long time frame in years. Contact a qualified tax professional as home office deductions set off all sorts of red flags.
- Q:Can solar panels be connected directly to motor?
- Solar panels (also known as solar modules) are the core of solar power systems and the most important part of solar power systems.
- Q:What does solar panel power?
- Solar Panels have a large range of prices. You can get a 0W panel for approx. $00 to 200W solar panels at $2000 and beyond. You would want to figure out how much electric heat you use. Then from there, figure out how many solar panels it would take to compensate that. If you need help figuring this out, I would suggest reading a Solar Panel How to Guide and/or looking at a Solar Panel Forum. Best of luck to you!
- Q:How much is the average solar panel?
- You are way out of your depth if your report for science class is supposed to be knowledgable. First of all, Solar panels alone will NOT be enough to charge the battery bank, which you don't even mention in your quesiton. Secondly, the only way to have a usable 2 VDC system is to use a wind generator to keep the batteries charged to capacity and, as a plus, they will work at night. A 65 Watt ARCO Solar Panel is about $300 and you need to figure your power by the Wattage Rading for the particular panels . You also need to add in the cost of a 2VDC to 0VAC invertor, monitoring panels etc.... AND... just how big is the ROOF of the house you are planning to use.? This is an area of involved study and it's a bit more than what you are imagining for your high school science class report.
- Q:Solar panel help please?
- If you do decide to install your own system, get the current set of electrical code books so you know how to install the system in a manner that will pass the code requirements, which is required if you wish to have or keep insurance on the house and contents. Solar is not the complete answer in many places, in some places wind and solar together provide adequate power- but many municipalities do not permit wind turbines, and in some instances for good reason- some experimenters use the blade materials, like PVC which can break rather easily and be quite lethal. You tube has a number of blade failure vids.
- Q:is my solar panel big enough?
- If a car battery contains 50 amp hours of charge at 2 volts, that's 600 watt hours of energy. divided by 34.03 watts, 7.63 hours to charge completely in direct sunlight. You don't want to connect them all in series. You want about 4 or 5 volts to charge a 2 v battery, so you should connect groups in parallel, and connect those groups in series to make your voltage. You'll end up with the same amount of power, lower volts and higher amps. It will work for trickle charging your battery if it's not too far run down.
- Q:Should I buy solar panels?
- Solar panels don't financially make sense. PERIOD...at least not yet. They have a short life and the efficiency dies over time. IF you have the money then go for it, but if you have debt then financially you're probably better off paying off that debt. They're more of a luxury item than an investment.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range