||Mono and poly
||Number of Cells(pieces):
Solar Module Summarize
Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
The Product has been widely used in space and ground, it mainly used for power generation systems, charging systems, road lighting and traffic signs areas. It could offer a wide range of power and voltage, and with high conversion efficiency, and long service life.
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
（1）What price for each watt?
It depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms.
（2）What is your size for each module? Can you tell me the Parameter of your module?
We have different series of panels in different output, both c-Si and a-Si. Please take the specification sheet for your reference.
- Q:Mono-crystalline or poly-crystalline solar panel?
- All solar photovoltaics drop in efficiencies with higher temperatures but it isn't the 45+ C you have to worry about but rather the heat from the sunlight striking the panels. There are hybrid systems which passes water in pipes attached to the back of the solar panels to cool the panels and preheat the water for solar thermal collectors. The difference between mono-crystalline and poly-crystalline are that mono-crystalline are more efficient and more costly to make.
- Q:Solar Panel: Watts, Amps, Volts? mA?
- . 3V 200mA. mA (milliAmp) = 0.00A; Power = 3V x 0.2A = 0.6 Watts. 2. 6V 00mA is 6 x 0. = 0.6 Watts. 3. 9V 50mA is 9 x 0.05 = 0.45 Watts. 4. 2V 50mA is 2 x 0.05 = 0.6 Watts. With the 3 Volts one you could connect it to a flashlight light bulb, that's is about the max you can get out of it. With the light bulb, polarity doesn't matter, but if you power a small transistor radio with it, then make sure the + goes to the + and the - to the -. Reversing it wouldn't work and in some cases you could damage equipment.
- Q:Could solar panels contribute to global warming?
- apparently okorder.com/ <== this is a more lighthearted link. so the problem is not, what color stuff is. the problem is, how much energy can the planet lose? as far as the solar panel, consider, if that same amount of energy fell on the roof, some would be reflected and some would be absorbed. if it falls on a solar panel, some of the energy will get converted to electricity. so there will be less that needs to be radiated and lost. therefore, when they're working, solar panels, even though they're black, produce cooling.
- Q:Help with Solar Panels?
- Have you looked at these other answers? Are they kidding? You can build a do it yourself solar panel for under 200 dollars and you can add another one each time you build another one. You can have 0 solar panels built for under $2000, under $2000 that right! Just go to this web site that will give you the details. Good Luck
- Q:Is there anyone trying to create a cheaper and more efficient solar panel?
- The cheapest will be solar paint where you lay down some wires and paint the panel on. Solar roof tiles are also coming along but each tile has to be wired in. Currently the target is $ a watt. The efficiencies of these panels are very low but if the cost is low enough then the efficiencies won't matter. Keep in mind that even fossil fuel is solar power, just solar power captured by photosynthesis millions of years ago, and photosynthesis has a maximum theoretical efficiency of 6.6% with most plants achieving less than % efficiency so even an inefficient solar paint already outstrips our current energy sources in terms of efficiencies. The real problem is the business model. With solar energy you can sell the panels upfront but then what do you do for an income whereas with fossil fuels, you sell every kwh and bill each month.
- Q:What size and watt solar panel?
- I think that typical solar panels are 2'x4' and produce something like 800-000 wh per day. (That's 0.8 - kwh per day.) More in the summer, less in the winter, if they're aimed sort of at the sun. There are newer, more expensive panels that produce more. There are also thin film panels that are less expensive, and probably more sturdy. You then have a couple choices. In a house, you'd have an expensive inverter to connect to the utility power, so you can have power at night when your panels aren't generating anything. In a trailer, you want 2-4-6 deep cycle car batteries to store the power. Then you could have an inverter to convert that power to 20v AC, so you could use normal appliances. Or, you could buy appliances that run on 2 volts DC. Maybe a combination of both. You'll need to figure out how much power you're going to use, so you know how many panels and batteries you're going to need. The calculation is easy. Figuring out how much power you need is hard. You need deep cycle batteries because you can repeatedly charge them way up and run them way down. Ordinary batteries die fairly quickly when you do that.
- Q:how does solar panels save energy?
- Solar panels doesnot work on electricity.They absorb solar energy emitted by sun and thus work without the usage of electricity.If we use them then there will be automatically reduce the elctricity bills as we dont need to switch on.They use natural source to switch on for which we don't need to pay.
- Q:What about solar panels?
- This is a site that can help you estimate the size and number of panels that will power what you intend to provide for. There are plenty of sites selling the panels, so compare prices. Also, check whether your state is offering the rebate like the state of CA is and what the restrictions, terms and conditions are. Even with the rebates they are very costly, so be certain to calculate the pay off period for your application to see whether it is a cost efficient option for your energy usage.
- Q:will a 5v 52watt solar panel charge four 2c dv 55ah batteries?
- I don't think so, but if it did, it would take a very long time. You need enough wattage or amps to push the power in the battery and 3w may not be enough. You would be better off with a small 2v battery, maybe the type they use for emergency lights. I would use a sealed battery for this type of setup because car batteries are designed for heavy charging with alternators from 60 amps and up.
- Q:Chem question regarding using solar panels ....?
- It is not that simple. There are 3 main types of solar cells. Monocrystalline silicon is the most efficient and produces the smallest solar cells, and therefore the smallest panels. Poly-crystalline (or multi-crystalline) silicon produces the next most efficient type of cells and are a popular choice. Amorphous (or thin-film) silicon uses the least amount of silicon and also produces the least efficient solar cells. This means thin film system take up more area than the other two; an important factor to consider in relation to possible future upgrades; i.e. if you'll have enough space left to do so. The North (in the Southern hemisphere) or South (in the Northern hemisphere) facing roof collects the most energy. So this biases the roof area required. Your energy usage can be changed. Hot water (a major energy user) could be better using direct solar heating with peak demand boosting, either from mains or solar. There are other possibilities, either to reduce demand or to provide energy from other sources. Not all sunshine hours are equal. Hours around midday are far more productive than hours later in the day. This must be factored in.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range