|Place of Origin:|
Anhui China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:|
Clear Anodized Aluminum Alloy.Color:silver
|Type of Glass and Thickness:|
Low-iron Tempered Glass
|Max. System Voltage(V):|
|Open-Circuit Voltage Voc(V):|
|Short-Circuit Current lsc(A):|
|Max-Power Current Im(A):|
|Packaging Detail:||Packing Wooden box for solar panels|
18V 100W Mono Solar Panel
1.5W-300W Mono/Poly Solar Panels
2.We are manufacturer&OEM
3.High quality&Competitive price
China Manufacture of High Quality 100W Mono Solar module
Hefei Jingchen Photovoltaic Energy is a manufacturer of Solar cells,Solar module,LED Solar street light,
Controller,Invertor,Lamp holder with well-equipped testing facilities and strong technical force in Hefei China.
With a wide range,good quality,reasonable prices and stylish designs, our products are extensively used in
Solar Photovoltaic System and other industries.Our products are widely recognized and trusted by users
and can meet continuously changing economic and social needs.We welcome new and old customers
from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and mutual success!
Our company has been cooperating with domestic and international organizations in the solar energy.
1.Nominal 18V DC for standard Output
2.High cell efficiency PV solar panel with quality silicon material for long term output stability and reliability
3.High transmittance low iron tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance
4.Unique frame design with high mechanical strength for easy Installation
5.5 years product warranty and 25 years performance warranty ensure reliability of modules
Max-Power Current Lm(A)
Short-Circuit Current lsc(A)
Open-Circuit Voltage Voc(V)
Max. System Voltage(V)
Maximum Series Fuse Rating(A)
Note:STC Irradiance 1000W/Wm2 with AM1.5 spectrum,Cell temperature 25ºC.
Type of Solar Cell
No.of Cells and Connections
Dimension of Module
Type of Glass and Thickness
Low-iron Tempered Glass
Clear anodized aluminum alloy.Color:silver
Temperature and Coefficients
Current Temperature coefficient (%/k)
Voltage Temperature Coefficient (mv/k)
Power Temperature Coefficient (%/k)
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature (NOCT)
- Q:Why can not the solar panel load directly?
- Solar panels because of low power, and the output voltage is extremely unstable, not suitable for load.
- Q:What is the working principle of solar panels?
- the inorganic salts such as gallium arsenide Ⅲ-Ⅴ compounds, cadmium sulfide, copper indium selenium and other multi-compounds as the material of the battery;
- Q:Can cold light make solar panels power
- light - heat - dynamic - electric conversion method through the use of solar radiation generated by thermal power, usually by the solar collector will absorb the heat energy into the refrigerant, and then drive the turbine power generation. The latter process is the light-heat transfer process; the latter process is the heat-to-conversion process, which is the same as the conventional thermal power generation.
- Q:What is the principle of solar panels to convert solar energy into electricity?
- Silicon" is one of the most abundant materials on our planet, and since the nineteenth century scientists have discovered the semiconducting properties of crystalline silicon, it almost changed everything and even human thought. At the end of the 20th century, our lives were everywhere Crystal production and process can be divided into five steps: a, purification process b, drawing process c, slicing process d, the system of silicon Battery process e, packaging process.
- Q:Single crystal solar panels and polycrystalline solar panels
- Monocrystalline silicon solar cells are mainly made of monocrystalline silicon, compared with other types of solar cells, monocrystalline silicon cell conversion efficiency of the highest. In the early days, monocrystalline silicon solar cells occupied most of the market share, in 1998 after the retreat of polysilicon, the market share accounted for second. Due to the shortage of polysilicon raw materials in recent years, after 2004,
- Q:What is the difference between solar panels and light panels?
- The production of silicon requires that the stone be heated to become liquid, and the heating becomes gaseous crystals. During the need to burn a lot of fossil fuels and emissions of toxic gases silicon tetrachloride, this material has a corrosive effect on the skin. After pickling, pulling crystal, cut the side, finished a series of processes, more industrial chain. The cost of the finished product is too high. The energy consumption of making a solar cell requires solar cells to be equal in power generation for several years. The cost recovery period is very long.
- Q:Can solar panels be connected directly to motor?
- The sun is irradiated on the semiconductor p-n junction to form a new hole-electron pair. Under the action of the p-n junction electric field, the holes flow from the n region to the p region. The electrons flow from the p region to the n region, and the current is formed after the circuit is turned on.
- Q:Composition and function of solar panels
- Among them, for the electronic grade polysilicon accounted for about 55%, solar grade polysilicon accounted for 45%, with the rapid development of photovoltaic industry, solar cell demand for polysilicon growth rate higher than the development of semiconductor polysilicon, is expected to 2008 solar polysilicon
- Q:The voltage and power problems of solar panels
- From morning to night (with sunshine) solar panel voltage is generally relatively stable, that is basically about 30V; but the output power is always changing, sooner or later, noon; if it is good quality solar energy,
- Q:What is the principle of solar panels work?
- optical - electrical direct conversion method is the use of photoelectric effect, the solar radiation can be directly converted into electrical energy, optical - electrical conversion of the basic device is the solar cell. The solar cell is a device that converts solar energy directly into electrical energy due to the photovoltaic effect. It is a semiconductor photodiode. When the sun shines on the photodiode, the photodiode turns the solar energy into electricity. Current. When many batteries in series or in parallel can become a relatively large output power of the solar cell array
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range