|Place of Origin:|
Anhui China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:|
Clear Anodized Aluminum Alloy.Color:silver
|Type of Glass and Thickness:|
Low-iron Tempered Glass
|Max. System Voltage(V):|
|Open-Circuit Voltage Voc(V):|
|Short-Circuit Current lsc(A):|
|Max-Power Current Im(A):|
|Packaging Detail:||Packing Wooden box for solar panels|
18V 100W Mono Solar Panel
1.5W-300W Mono/Poly Solar Panels
2.We are manufacturer&OEM
3.High quality&Competitive price
China Manufacture of High Quality 100W Mono Solar module
Hefei Jingchen Photovoltaic Energy is a manufacturer of Solar cells,Solar module,LED Solar street light,
Controller,Invertor,Lamp holder with well-equipped testing facilities and strong technical force in Hefei China.
With a wide range,good quality,reasonable prices and stylish designs, our products are extensively used in
Solar Photovoltaic System and other industries.Our products are widely recognized and trusted by users
and can meet continuously changing economic and social needs.We welcome new and old customers
from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and mutual success!
Our company has been cooperating with domestic and international organizations in the solar energy.
1.Nominal 18V DC for standard Output
2.High cell efficiency PV solar panel with quality silicon material for long term output stability and reliability
3.High transmittance low iron tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance
4.Unique frame design with high mechanical strength for easy Installation
5.5 years product warranty and 25 years performance warranty ensure reliability of modules
Max-Power Current Lm(A)
Short-Circuit Current lsc(A)
Open-Circuit Voltage Voc(V)
Max. System Voltage(V)
Maximum Series Fuse Rating(A)
Note:STC Irradiance 1000W/Wm2 with AM1.5 spectrum,Cell temperature 25ºC.
Type of Solar Cell
No.of Cells and Connections
Dimension of Module
Type of Glass and Thickness
Low-iron Tempered Glass
Clear anodized aluminum alloy.Color:silver
Temperature and Coefficients
Current Temperature coefficient (%/k)
Voltage Temperature Coefficient (mv/k)
Power Temperature Coefficient (%/k)
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature (NOCT)
- Q:Solar panels single crystal and double crystal in the rain which is easy to use
- From the cost of production, than the monocrystalline silicon solar cells to be cheaper, easy to manufacture materials, saving power consumption, the total cost of production is low, so get a lot of development. In addition, the polysilicon solar cell life than monocrystalline silicon solar cells shorter. From the performance and price ratio, monocrystalline silicon solar cells also slightly better.
- Q:What is the working principle of solar panels?
- the inorganic salts such as gallium arsenide Ⅲ-Ⅴ compounds, cadmium sulfide, copper indium selenium and other multi-compounds as the material of the battery;
- Q:What is the main material for making solar panels?
- You can also according to their own needs, according to the power to buy a good package of solar photovoltaic products.
- Q:Can cold light make solar panels power
- The drawback of solar thermal power generation is that the efficiency is low and the cost is high, At least 5 to 10 times more expensive than ordinary thermal power plants.
- Q:What is the principle of solar panels to convert solar energy into electricity?
- scientists have applied solar cells to space technology - communication satellites. At the end of the last century, in the process of human self-reflection, this clean and direct energy form for photovoltaic power generation has become more cordial, Not only in space applications, in many areas also show their talents. Such as: solar garden lights, solar power generation system, the village power supply independent system, photovoltaic pumps (drinking water or irrigation), communication power, oil pipeline cathodic protection,
- Q:What is the difference between solar panels and light panels?
- The highest conversion efficiency in the laboratory is 24.7%, and the efficiency of the scale is 16%. Polysilicon conversion rate of 14% -15%. Amorphous silicon conversion rate of 12%. Silicon film conversion rate of 9%. Silicon solar cell is the main raw material of silicon, silicon is an extremely rich element of the earth, almost everywhere there are silicon, can be said to be inexhaustible, with silicon to create solar cells, raw materials can be described as no shortage.
- Q:Can solar panels be connected directly to motor?
- The sun is irradiated on the semiconductor p-n junction to form a new hole-electron pair. Under the action of the p-n junction electric field, the holes flow from the n region to the p region. The electrons flow from the p region to the n region, and the current is formed after the circuit is turned on.
- Q:Polycrystalline solar panels are good or single crystal solar energy is good
- Pre-monocrystalline silicon solar cell photoelectric conversion efficiency of about 15%, the highest reached 24%, which is all types of solar cells in the photoelectric conversion efficiency of the highest, but the production cost is so large that it can not be a large number of extensive And commonly used.
- Q:What is the principle of solar panels work?
- light - heat - electric conversion method through the use of solar radiation generated by thermal energy, usually by the solar collector will absorb the heat into the refrigerant refrigerant, and then drive the turbine power generation. The previous process is the light-heat conversion process; the latter process is the thermo-electrical conversion process.
- Q:How many solar panels have ah?
- However, crystalline silicon (monocrystalline silicon and polysilicon) in the weak light is basically no current generation, amorphous silicon weak light type (in low light energy is rarely). So a comprehensive view, it is appropriate to use monocrystalline silicon or polycrystalline silicon solar cell materials. Second, the choice of solar cells 1, we buy solar cells, the focus is on the power of solar cells, in general, the solar panel power is proportional to the area of solar chips.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range