|Place of Origin:|
Anhui China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:|
Clear Anodized Aluminum Alloy.Color:silver
|Type of Glass and Thickness:|
Low-iron Tempered Glass
|Max. System Voltage(V):|
|Open-Circuit Voltage Voc(V):|
|Short-Circuit Current lsc(A):|
|Max-Power Current Im(A):|
|Packaging Detail:||Packing Wooden box for solar panels|
18V 100W Mono Solar Panel
1.5W-300W Mono/Poly Solar Panels
2.We are manufacturer&OEM
3.High quality&Competitive price
China Manufacture of High Quality 100W Mono Solar module
Hefei Jingchen Photovoltaic Energy is a manufacturer of Solar cells,Solar module,LED Solar street light,
Controller,Invertor,Lamp holder with well-equipped testing facilities and strong technical force in Hefei China.
With a wide range,good quality,reasonable prices and stylish designs, our products are extensively used in
Solar Photovoltaic System and other industries.Our products are widely recognized and trusted by users
and can meet continuously changing economic and social needs.We welcome new and old customers
from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and mutual success!
Our company has been cooperating with domestic and international organizations in the solar energy.
1.Nominal 18V DC for standard Output
2.High cell efficiency PV solar panel with quality silicon material for long term output stability and reliability
3.High transmittance low iron tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance
4.Unique frame design with high mechanical strength for easy Installation
5.5 years product warranty and 25 years performance warranty ensure reliability of modules
Max-Power Current Lm(A)
Short-Circuit Current lsc(A)
Open-Circuit Voltage Voc(V)
Max. System Voltage(V)
Maximum Series Fuse Rating(A)
Note:STC Irradiance 1000W/Wm2 with AM1.5 spectrum,Cell temperature 25ºC.
Type of Solar Cell
No.of Cells and Connections
Dimension of Module
Type of Glass and Thickness
Low-iron Tempered Glass
Clear anodized aluminum alloy.Color:silver
Temperature and Coefficients
Current Temperature coefficient (%/k)
Voltage Temperature Coefficient (mv/k)
Power Temperature Coefficient (%/k)
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature (NOCT)
- Q:How can I be part of the solar panel industry?
- actually, i think of it rather is an extremely lifelike purpose for recuperating air high quality and suplying skill. you will not go with to apply it as a highway floor, as deposits from tire treads might degrade its productiveness, yet one among those equipment could actually be built alongside roadways and rail structures. Panels would not could be as extensive as a roadway, as you have practically countless linear area. besides the undeniable fact that, i don't think of it will make a distinction in worldwide climate replace. the time-honored utilising tension for worldwide warming isn't guy-made polution, yet organic phenomena which contain volcanic eruptions. human beings in all probability have some effect, yet its slightly like the entire tea-cup-in-the-swimming-pool difficulty. there is not something that could be executed approximately worldwide warming. keep in mind that the earth's climate is in a relentless cycle from chilly to warm, and back to chilly. i'm confident you have heard of ice a protracted time.
- Q:are biological solar panels possible?
- Plants and algaes and cyanobacteria already exist. What exactly do you want?
- Q:Where to get or find information on solar panels?
- On my website you can read my story of how my dad made solar panels at home and now he pays nothing to the electric company.
- Q:Electricity question about solar panels?
- A 500 watt water heater is very small. Most are over 5000 watts. But even a water heater that small would not heat water with a 95 watt solar panel. Inverting the 24 volt to 20 volt would still give you 95 watts of power. A little short of the 500 needed. Sorry. Solar is cool but not practical for large loads unless you install more panels.
- Q:How much does it cost a factory to make a solar panel?
- First Solar recently announced that their costs to produce panels dropped below $ per watt. I don't know how much of that is accounting tricks. Of course, that doesn't mean that they would sell panels for that price - any capitalistic company is expected to drive the price up to what the market will bear. Crystalline silicon panel producers are coming in at about $2.50/watt right now for the best of them. But again, the selling price is what the market will bear.
- Q:2V Solar panel directly to 2V inverter...and restult.?
- . A 5 WATT panel can NOT power a 300 WATT inverter. 2. IF using 2 volts, then you need a 2 volt battery in the circuit as well. Panel charges battery which powers inverter. When the inverter pulls more power than the panel puts out, it gets it from the battery until the voltage drops low enough to shut down the inverter. NOTE: SOME cheap units do NOT have protective circuitry, and when the voltage drops, the current rises and burns them up.
- Q:DIY solar panels for Gride tie?
- Homemade okorder.com
- Q:What is the working principle of solar panels?
- the inorganic salts such as gallium arsenide Ⅲ-Ⅴ compounds, cadmium sulfide, copper indium selenium and other multi-compounds as the material of the battery;
- Q:how do solar panels work?
- Sunlight hits the solar panel, and DC power is generated. By the power is not stable. It becomes stronger or weaker according to the strength of sunlight.
- Q:information on solar panels?
- The main components for a solar electric system are the panels, racks for mounting the panels, and inverter to convert the panel's DC power to AC, which can be pumped into the grid if necessary. There would also be various electrical supplies involved - wire, conduit, possibly a switch and/or circuit breaker. On the paperwork side, there's a building permit, permission from the power company to connect, and some inspections. Although it could be done by a homeowner, it's not a trivial project, and the best way to get it set up is to contract a professional solar installer. They all give free quotes, and can explain your various options when they visit.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range