Solar Module Descriptions:
A solar panel, or photovoltaic PV module, is a device that is composed of solar cells and which, when struck by photons of light from the sun, generates an electrical current which can then be used to power DC or AC electrical loads.Our modules are high efficiency photovoltaic modules using silicon nitride coated polycrystalline silicon cells. The solar module can produce maximum power output, even under weak light. It is able to resist moisture and etching effectively, and not affected by geology.
Max –Power (W)
Max. Series Fuse
Pm Temperature Coefficients
Isc Temperature Coefficients
Voc Temperature Coefficients
NOCT Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Maximum load rating
Cable type, Diameter and Length
4mm2, TUV certified, 1000mm
Type of Connector
Compatible with MC4 plug
Arrangement of cells
No. of Draining Holes in Frame
Glass, Type and Thickness
High Transmission, Low Iron, Tempered Glass 3.2mm
Guaranteed positive tolerance 0/+5w ensures power output reliability
Strong aluminum frames module can bear snow loads up to 5400Pa and wind loads up to 2400Pa.
Excellent performance under low light environments (mornings evenings and cloudy days)
12 years for product defects in materials and workmanship and 25 years for 80% of warranted minimum power.
Certifications and standards: IEC 61215.
Manufactured according to International Quality and Environment Management System (ISO9001, ISO14100).
Q: How long is the warranty period for the solar modules?
15 years 90% of its nominal power rating.
25 years 80% of its nominal power rating
Q: When do I need a charge controller and why?
The safest way to figure out if you need a charge controller is to take Battery Amp Hour Capacity and divide this by the Solar Panel max. power amp rating. If the quotient is above 200, you don't need a controller. If the number is less than 200 than you need a controller.
- Q:Building my own solar panels?
- Hello, okorder.com. Look at some videos ( There are few hundred of them ) Basically though they all stay with the same idea or plan. Look at how they wire them and get more familiar with what they are running on them depending upon how much wattage panel they are running. I seen a 400 watt system costing about 600 dollars US currency. Because two 200 watt panels = 50.00 each and the diverter = 50 and the charge controller = another 50.00 at the least. Then you have wiring and some deep cycle 2 or 6 volt batteries to loop up which is extra cost if none laying around to use. Check-out youtube though for the best advice and opinion you can give yourself then maybe look at a few solar panel websites which sell Solar kits for some more price ideas. To run a laptop i assume you will need atleast 400 watts and 2 to 4 ,twelve volt batteries which are deep cycle and it might take 3 to 5 days to charge up your batteries but they should charge laptop battery no problem without much loss if you keep laptop charged often. TV is power hungry and you will need something like a $500.00 system for that. 000 watts etc. Tv just drains the battery bank way too fast. So to answer your question about what you can get for 200 bucks. Maybe a 80 watt kit system for about 250 bucks complete except batteries. with 80 watts you could power some cool nighttime night lighting with super bright LEDS or LED light strips which are about 0.3 watts per LED or 5 watt LED cabinet lights work well So for a 80 watt system you probably only want one 2 volt battery or else will take alot longer to charge on such low wattage. But you could run LED lighting for nighttime lighting and easily save 250 dollars in a year off your bill by charging phone from it, using LED lights and other low wattage devices if utilized daily. Just don't draw more power than it makes and it should be ok. Goodluck with your research.
- Q:How does Solar Panels works and what is the cost of getting a solar panel installed.?
- Solar okorder.com/
- Q:Solar Energy - What would these solar panels power?
- These panels are for small remote applications. Traffic signs, motion sensor lights, etc, where it would cost more to run an electrical line than it does to buy the panel.
- Q:how much would it cost to generate MW electricity by solar panels??? and how much land it requires ?
- Sorry if I don't have all the specifics you asked for, but Sun Power makes the most efficient solar panels on the market, at close to 20% efficiency. They have made cells with up to 25% efficiency in the lab. That doesn't make it the cheapest but means the most watts per square foot. Thin film panels are cheaper to make but not as efficient. They are about half as efficient as conventional silicon panels. First Solar makes the cheapest per watt right now. So I guess that makes them the actuall cheapest manufacturer. They are able to make them cheap enough to beat out the conventional silicon panels on a per watt basis, despite being less efficient. A company called NanoSolar has the price down close to First Solar's price. These are manufacturers. But they do installations and build utility and commercial scale projects. NanoSolar is less far along in commercialization. They have products, but probably need to wait for the stock market to be more favorable for IPOs, so they can go public and raise the money to move up to scale. The other two are already public.
- Q:how many solar panels needed for Heater and AC?
- There are many, upon many variations of equipment needed for a complete solar home. I would call several contractors in your area that deals with it and get estimates. You have to look at what your wattage diet is at your home. How many watts are you using for your AC and heat. Which can vary by age, efficiency, insulation of home, etc. Look at your electric bill for a normal summer month and a normal winter month, then estimate your heating and cooling (Sometimes can be as much as 70% of the bill). You will see on your bill your toal kilowatt hours. ( Kilowat = 000 Watts) Solar systems can start as low as $2.00/watt, but can rapidly approach $20.00/watt depending on the difficulty of application etc.... Here is the great thing, in many areas of the country there may be rebates from the county or state. And what you don't use can be fed back into the grid, and you get paid for it. But as always - Call a quailified contractor and get the right system for your home.
- Q:what are bad things about solar panels?
- They're really expensive. If you want it for practical use like a house or car powering system. They're bigger than like a battery if you're comparing size to power. Like a car battery can produce more energy than a 6 x 4 panel (just an example)
- Q:What is so great about solar panels ?
- Solar panels saves energy (electricity) because the power comes straight from the sun and stuff
- Q:Where are solar panels used?
- Many okorder.com/... I have friends in Northern Michigan who use solar panels and wind generator for all their energy. They have been doing it for almost 20 years.
- Q:selling solar panels online - a good idea?
- My guess is that you must discover everything concerning green energy at www.okorder.com.
- Q:Reasons for installing solar panels in a school?
- Solar panels give off no pollution, the only pollution produced as a result of solar panels is the manufacturing of these devices in factories, transportation of the goods, and installation. The production of energy from the use of fossil and some renewable fuels (e.g. wind turbines) can be noisy, yet solar energy produces electricity very quietly. One of the great pros of solar energy is the ability to harness electricity in remote locations that are not linked to a national grid. A prime example of this is in space, where satellites are powered by high efficiency solar cells. The installation of solar panels in remote locations is usually much more cost effective than laying the required high voltage wires. Solar energy can be very efficient in a large area of the globe, and new technologies allow for a more efficient energy production on overcast/dull days. Solar panels can be installed on top of many rooftops, which eliminates the problem of finding the required space for solar panel placement. Another great pro of solar energy is the cost. Although the initial investment of solar cells may be high, once installed, they provide a free source of electricity, which will pay off over the coming years. The use of solar energy to produce electricity allows the user to become less dependent on the worlds fossil fuel supplies.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range