Solar Module Descriptions:
A solar panel, or photovoltaic PV module, is a device that is composed of solar cells and which, when struck by photons of light from the sun, generates an electrical current which can then be used to power DC or AC electrical loads.Our modules are high efficiency photovoltaic modules using silicon nitride coated polycrystalline silicon cells. The solar module can produce maximum power output, even under weak light. It is able to resist moisture and etching effectively, and not affected by geology.
Max –Power (W)
Max. Series Fuse
Pm Temperature Coefficients
Isc Temperature Coefficients
Voc Temperature Coefficients
NOCT Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Maximum load rating
Cable type, Diameter and Length
4mm2, TUV certified, 1000mm
Type of Connector
Compatible with MC4 plug
Arrangement of cells
No. of Draining Holes in Frame
Glass, Type and Thickness
High Transmission, Low Iron, Tempered Glass 3.2mm
Guaranteed positive tolerance 0/+5w ensures power output reliability
Strong aluminum frames module can bear snow loads up to 5400Pa and wind loads up to 2400Pa.
Excellent performance under low light environments (mornings evenings and cloudy days)
12 years for product defects in materials and workmanship and 25 years for 80% of warranted minimum power.
Certifications and standards: IEC 61215.
Manufactured according to International Quality and Environment Management System (ISO9001, ISO14100).
Q: How long is the warranty period for the solar modules?
15 years 90% of its nominal power rating.
25 years 80% of its nominal power rating
Q: When do I need a charge controller and why?
The safest way to figure out if you need a charge controller is to take Battery Amp Hour Capacity and divide this by the Solar Panel max. power amp rating. If the quotient is above 200, you don't need a controller. If the number is less than 200 than you need a controller.
- Q:Why don't scientists use the design of a tree for solar panels?
- I don't know much about solar power. This does however seem to be a very interesting idea. But I'd imagine that the complexity of building such a structure would be far more difficult that just laying thousands of large panels in an area. The shadow from higher panels may also have an adverse affect on the lower panels. Consider the tiny panels that do provide energy and compare them to a large panel that is easier to make.
- Q:How do you hook up solar panels to your electricity?
- nowing what to do with unused renewable electricity is always a dilemma – hooking up to the grid has to be the preferred option. If your residential home is grid tied, i.e. connected the electricity grid as opposed to off-grid and you are using solar panels to generate electricity. Then it makes a lot of sense to hook your solar panels to the grid, because instead of losing the unused electricity or having to maintain a bank of deep cycle batteries, you simply feed it back to the grid. You feed electricity back to the grid via your electric meter which measures the electricity in Kilowatt per hour. This has the effect of reversing your meter which in turn reduces your electricity bills and if you are generating a lot of electricity you could find the utility company owing you money! The Solar Powered System Therefore, your solar powered installation would look like this. The solar panel will connect to an “array disconnect” – you need an array disconnect for system maintenance because it allows you to easily shut off the power. The array disconnect is connected to an “inverter”. The solar panel generates DC power and the electricity from the grid is AC power. Therefore, you need an inverter to convert DC power to AC power. The inverter is connected to an “AC breaker panel”. This is the interface where your solar generated electricity meets the electric meter and allows you to feed electricity back to the grid. Now in most countries and states you are not allowed to tamper with the electric meter so at this point you should contact your local electricity energy supplier and ask them to supply an engineer to hook you up to the grid. If you have anything to add to this article or you have connected your system to the grid – tell us how you did it by writing a comment below.
- Q:Feedback on Solar Panels?
- Solar panels are very good. Although they may start off expensive, they will soon make up for the money spent. But they will only be useful when facing south and in sunny-ish countries. :)
- Q:How to mount solar panel to car.?
- In whichever car I'm not using much, I plug in a small solar panel to the cigar lighter socket, and simply place it up on the dashboard. So long as it gets daylight, it's working, it doesn't need full, direct sun. I just slip it between the transmission-tunnel and passenger seat when I get in, and my cars start right on the first turn of the key. It only delivers a very low level of charge, but it's STILL a net-gain, rather than the battery slowly getting a little tired - even the clock in the car, and the armed alarm-system takes SOME current to run, but even the smallest of panels will sort this out for you.
- Q:Any help financially to buy solar panels?
- Yes, okorder.com/ Also, realize, that installing solar is generally not an instant-save proposition. You pay thousands or tens of thousands of dollars to get the system installed, then it pays you back over the years. You need to talk with a local installer to see if the financial case makes sense in your situation.
- Q:how to build solar panels?
- i think the evil Genius book has how to build home made solar cells.
- Q:How to setup my home on Solar Panel?
- good okorder.com lots of good ideas there
- Q:When I make a solar panel what kind...?
- You can make your own solar and wind power for less than $200. You can your power bill by making your own solar panels. You can save thousands of dollars and go green at the same time. 93.9% of the energy that is consumed by US is NOT from renewable sources. The best choices when it comes to home power are solar and wind power. These count for only 0.2% of the energy that is consumed. You can generate your own energy and send it on the power grids. If you don't use all the energy you produce the power company will pay you.
- Q:automated way to clean solar panels?
- Automating okorder.com/
- Q:Solar Panel questions...?
- Just think about it and don't do it unless Ontario and the Utility companies give a huge rebate. Forget tax credits. Solar voltaic panels generate electricity...it will take more than 20 years to break even...assuming they last that long. Solar panels that generate hot water may be OK but will take about 0 years for a payback.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range