1.Structure of Solar Module Description
Solar modules, which are widely used in ground mounted utility-scale PV plants, large-scale and small civil and commercial power generating system such as BIPV combined to the grid, roof-mounted PV power system, rural electrification, communications, emergency auxiliary power. NEXTECK, as one of the solar module supplier, has the capability to offer a wide range of advanced, high performance solar modules with integrated high efficiency. Energy efficient and cost effective Mono crystalline and Polycrystalline, amorphous silicon and CIGS thin film solar cells are available. We have the right products for different applications.
2.Main Features of the Solar Module
|Place of Origin:|
Zhejiang China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:|
Black High efficiency perlight solar panel Black 250W solar panel
|solar panel 250w:|
Ip65 Rated/ Pass the TUV certificate
MC4 Compatible Connector
3.2mm High transmission, low Iron
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Carton boxes with pallets and air bags|
|Delivery Detail:||within 15 days after arrival of the 20% TT in advance|
3.Solar Module Images
4.Solar Module Specification
- Mono 200W solar panel;
-More cost effective;
-25 years guarantee;
-Full certification to selling the world.
High efficiency mono crystalline solar panel PLM-250M-60 series
Maxium system voltage 1000VDC
STC:Irradiance 1000W/m², Temperature 25°c,AM=1.5
|Temperature coefficient of Isc||0.05%/°C|
|Temperature coefficient of Voc ||-0.33%/°C|
|Temperature coefficient of Pmax ||-0.44%/°C|
|Working temperature ||-40°C to 85°C |
5.FAQ of Solar Module
1. Q: Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes, we have. Our factory located in Jiangyin city, jiangsu province.
2. Q: How can I visit your factory?
A: Before you take off from your country, please let us know. We will show you the way,or arrange time to pick you up if possible.
3. Q: Do you provide free sample?
A: Usually we do not offer free sample
4. Q: Could you print our company LOGO on the nameplate and package?
A: Yes, we can do that.
5. Q: Do you accept custom design on size?
A: Yes, if the size is reasonable.
- Q:Does the new horizons has a solar panel for it power resources instead using nuclear generator?
- It uses the nuclear decay of plutonium in a 'Radioisotope Thermoelectric Generator, or RTG. The heat of plutonium decay is captured and converted to electricity. Pioneers 0 and , Curiosity on Mars, and other deep-space probes use this, as the sun's light is too dim to use solar panels.
- Q:Mono-crystalline or poly-crystalline solar panel?
- All solar photovoltaics drop in efficiencies with higher temperatures but it isn't the 45+ C you have to worry about but rather the heat from the sunlight striking the panels. There are hybrid systems which passes water in pipes attached to the back of the solar panels to cool the panels and preheat the water for solar thermal collectors. The difference between mono-crystalline and poly-crystalline are that mono-crystalline are more efficient and more costly to make.
- Q:What are the properties of Solar Panels?
- Properties Of Solar Energy
- Q:Solar panel power question?
- The specifications you give say the solar panel produces 5 watts at 2 volts (DC) so that isn't enough voltage to power an ordinary (20-volt) light bulb. You could get 0 of these panels and connect them in series so they put out a total of 20 volts and the total power available would be 50 watts. The panels would light the bulb that way, provided the bulb isn't over 50 watts and you can afford the panels. A panel does provide enough power for a 2-volt car light bulb less than 5 watts. However, the maximum current you can get from these panels is .25 amperes (5 watts divided by 2 volts = .25 A.) This isn't enough power to run your pump which takes 6.5 amperes - at 20 volts, that would be 780 watts. Another thing to check is the pump motor; many electric motors are designed to run on AC only and will be damaged if you try to run DC through them. Remember solar panels produce DC so the raw output from a panel will not work on an AC motor.
- Q:Why did the voltage of a solar panel drop significantly after putting it through a step down voltage regulator?
- you cannot treat the open circuit voltage of a solar panel like a voltage source (like a battery.) the load response of the panel doesn't behave that way. small panels and panels that are producing less than about .5A are very happy to have their output voltage pulled down to whatever they're connected to (typically zero.) I observed the same phenomenon when i connected a 2V 725mA panel to a 2V 325mA fan -- the open circuit voltage of 5V dropped to 3V when connected to the fan, and returned to 5V when disconnected. The easiest workaround is to use 2V of rechargable batteries in parallel with the panel so that the battery holds the 2V potential difference and the panel just supplies the current. any excess current charges the batteries, so you might consider whether or not you need some type of charge controller to prevent burning the batteries via overcharging. there are actually very few applications of solar panels connected directly to circuits that i have seen that have any kind of robust performance -- if they work at all, they eventually die/burn themselves out in a couple of months. the best robust designs always have a rechargable battery and charge controller somewhere in the power circuitry to buffer the load circuit from the panel. .
- Q:Can cold light make solar panels power
- The drawback of solar thermal power generation is that the efficiency is low and the cost is high, At least 5 to 10 times more expensive than ordinary thermal power plants.
- Q:Best and Affordable Solar panel for home?
- Solar okorder.com
- Q:How did Obamas funded solar panel plan flop and bunkrupt..where did those billions of dollars go?
- Down the drain. That money is gone. Just more wasted money the government writes off and then tries to raise taxes to pay for.
- Q:Good Idea To Install A Solar Power Energy On A Restaurant?
- To begin with, you need to know how much power you need and then decide from there just how much you can or will have to pay to get that money back. Find a couple companies that do this kind of work to give you some figures to work with
- Q:projector/solar panels help?
- Do understand, that a solar panel is slow to pay for itself. Let's say your electric bill was $200 a month ($2400 a year). A solar system would cost perhaps $24,000 so you would actually have paid your first 0 years of electricity in advance when installing the panels. After that 0 years, you start to be ahead financially. It can still be a good idea, but it may not be the quick and cheap solution you were looking for.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range