1.Structure of Solar Module Description
Solar modules, which are widely used in ground mounted utility-scale PV plants, large-scale and small civil and commercial power generating system such as BIPV combined to the grid, roof-mounted PV power system, rural electrification, communications, emergency auxiliary power. NEXTECK, as one of the solar module supplier, has the capability to offer a wide range of advanced, high performance solar modules with integrated high efficiency. Energy efficient and cost effective Mono crystalline and Polycrystalline, amorphous silicon and CIGS thin film solar cells are available. We have the right products for different applications.
2.Main Features of the Solar Module
|Place of Origin:|
Zhejiang China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:|
Black High efficiency perlight solar panel Black 250W solar panel
|solar panel 250w:|
Ip65 Rated/ Pass the TUV certificate
MC4 Compatible Connector
3.2mm High transmission, low Iron
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Carton boxes with pallets and air bags|
|Delivery Detail:||within 15 days after arrival of the 20% TT in advance|
3.Solar Module Images
4.Solar Module Specification
- Mono 200W solar panel;
-More cost effective;
-25 years guarantee;
-Full certification to selling the world.
High efficiency mono crystalline solar panel PLM-250M-60 series
Maxium system voltage 1000VDC
STC:Irradiance 1000W/m², Temperature 25°c,AM=1.5
|Temperature coefficient of Isc||0.05%/°C|
|Temperature coefficient of Voc ||-0.33%/°C|
|Temperature coefficient of Pmax ||-0.44%/°C|
|Working temperature ||-40°C to 85°C |
5.FAQ of Solar Module
1. Q: Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes, we have. Our factory located in Jiangyin city, jiangsu province.
2. Q: How can I visit your factory?
A: Before you take off from your country, please let us know. We will show you the way,or arrange time to pick you up if possible.
3. Q: Do you provide free sample?
A: Usually we do not offer free sample
4. Q: Could you print our company LOGO on the nameplate and package?
A: Yes, we can do that.
5. Q: Do you accept custom design on size?
A: Yes, if the size is reasonable.
- Q:How much power is generated with solar panels?
- The amount of electrical energy (kWh) a kW grid connected solar PV system will generate on an average day (kWh/kWp.day). There are some factors that will determine just how much electricity you can create with solar panels for your property - The size of the system, the direction that your roof faces and the angle of the roof comes next. For optimum performance, your panels will need to be on a 35-degree angle, facing south.
- Q:How do Solar Panels work?
- How photograph voltaic Cells artwork by applying Scott Aldous interior this text a million. creation to How photograph voltaic Cells artwork 2. Photovoltaic Cells: changing Photons to Electrons 3. How Silicon Makes a photo voltaic cellular 4. Anatomy of a photo voltaic cellular 5. capability Loss in a photo voltaic cellular 6. photograph voltaic-powering a house 7. fixing photograph voltaic-capability themes 8. photograph voltaic-capability execs and Cons 9. lots extra counsel 0. See all actual technological know-how articles you have in all probability seen calculators that have photograph voltaic cells -- calculators that on no account want batteries, and at times do no longer even have an off button. as long as you have adequate gentle, they seem to artwork perpetually. you have seen bigger photograph voltaic panels -- on emergency street signs and indications or call boxes, on buoys, even in parking lots to capability lighting fixtures fixtures. besides the undeniable fact that those bigger panels are not as elementary as photograph voltaic powered calculators, they're available, and not that problematic to discover in case you realize the place to look. There are photograph voltaic cellular arrays on satellites, the place they're used to capability the electrical powered structures. you have in all probability additionally been listening to appropriate to the photograph voltaic revolution for the final twenty years -- the concept sooner or later we can all use loose electrical energy from the solar. this is a seductive promise: On a superb, sunny day, the solar shines approximately a million,000 watts of capability in line with sq. meter of the planet's floor, and if shall we convey mutually all of that capability shall we quite capability our residences and places of work for loose.
- Q:How can I power 5v or .08 amps in a remote loaction via solar panel.?
- Search the web for some of the inexpensive solar Cell Phone Chargers. They can be hooked in series or parallel as needed to get you teh voltage and current needed. The 80mA is not too tough, thats not much current. Suggestion is to use a battery that is constantly trickle-charged by the solar panel. This will assure operation on a cloudy day or at night. Another strange source for solar panels and solar charge systems is, believe it or not, Harbor Freight Tools. they are on the web as well as have stores all over.
- Q:Sankey Diagram for a Solar Panel?? HELP!!?
- Build okorder.com/
- Q:Solar panel charging question?
- Homemade okorder.com
- Q:Silicon, Polychristaline, or Solar Panel?
- Let’s start off and discuss the three main types of photovoltaic (PV) panels: Monocrystalline Solar Panels - Monocrystalline cells are cut from a block of silicon that has been grown from a single crystal.These tend to be the most efficient, but also the most expensive solar panels. They have been considered the go-to panels for the last couple decades, and also boast being the oldest and most dependable. Polycrystalline Solar Panels - Polycrystalline cells are cut from multifaceted silicon crystal. They don’t come from a single piece of silicon crystal, but rather from many different crystals. These solar panels tend to be less efficient than monocrystalline solar panels of the same size. This means a 200 Watt Monocrystalline panel will usually be smaller than a 200 Watt Polycrystalline panel. Thin Film or Amorphous Solar Panels - These panels are not made up of any crystals. They are actually a thin layer of silicon deposited on a substrate or base material like metal or glass. Thin film solar panels tend to be the least efficient per square foot, but they are also the cheapest. The best application for amorphous panels is if you have a large amount of surface area and space doesn’t matter.
- Q:What makes solar panels Inneficient?
- Inability to generate electricity in the absence of light especially at nights or on a rainy day. secondly, it has an inability to store power.
- Q:automated way to clean solar panels?
- Automating okorder.com/
- Q:Should we subsidize solar panels?
- I know for my friends that live out in the country in an off-the-grid house, it would cost a lot more to run power lines and buy into the coal-powered electrical grid than it does for them to own a few panels and batteries and use the passive solar design of their house. They also have a propane-powered stove and refrigerator and use a wood stove for heat when it gets below 0 degrees.
- Q:If I shine different color lights (bulbs) on a solar panel, will it affect the electricity output?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range