1.Structure of Solar Module Description
Solar modules, which are widely used in ground mounted utility-scale PV plants, large-scale and small civil and commercial power generating system such as BIPV combined to the grid, roof-mounted PV power system, rural electrification, communications, emergency auxiliary power. NEXTECK, as one of the solar module supplier, has the capability to offer a wide range of advanced, high performance solar modules with integrated high efficiency. Energy efficient and cost effective Mono crystalline and Polycrystalline, amorphous silicon and CIGS thin film solar cells are available. We have the right products for different applications.
2.Main Features of the Solar Module
|Place of Origin:|
Zhejiang China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:|
Black High efficiency perlight solar panel Black 250W solar panel
|solar panel 250w:|
Ip65 Rated/ Pass the TUV certificate
MC4 Compatible Connector
3.2mm High transmission, low Iron
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Carton boxes with pallets and air bags|
|Delivery Detail:||within 15 days after arrival of the 20% TT in advance|
3.Solar Module Images
4.Solar Module Specification
Maxium system voltage 1000VDC
STC:Irradiance 1000W/m², Temperature 25°c,AM=1.5
10 years for the workmanship
12 years power output no less than 90%
25 years power output no less than 80%
5.FAQ of Solar Module
1. Q: Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes, we have. Our factory located in Jiangyin city, jiangsu province.
2. Q: How can I visit your factory?
A: Before you take off from your country, please let us know. We will show you the way,or arrange time to pick you up if possible.
3. Q: Do you provide free sample?
A: Usually we do not offer free sample
4. Q: Could you print our company LOGO on the nameplate and package?
A: Yes, we can do that.
5. Q: Do you accept custom design on size?
A: Yes, if the size is reasonable.
- Q:can solar power panels installed at home provide enough electricity to power house hold appliances?
- Yes it can be, In this modern era, the photovoltaic cells, Solar panels are widely used for various applications. Like Pressure Cooker, Water Heater, Lighting purpose and all other basic things, More over Solar Powered cars under trails, Satellites in the orbits use the same technology for power.
- Q:What is the best low power alternative for TV set, to use as screen for dvd player, with a 30watt solar panel?
- Do what we do when power is cut (although we have very reliable power - we loose as much as 2 hours a year), is go Amish. That is go without powered technology. Now, for you, you need more than a solar panel (and likely more than 30W, but that is a start) - you need a battery or set of batteries to store the collected power. 20Ah might do. You need an inverter to power things. For that, likely a 300W will do. For a TV, go shopping, and look at the labels on the back of the TVs. I just bought a 24 TV rated at 40W. If you get a 9 LED TV, it may be likely you can run that directly from battery, for many have separate DC brick supplies. With those, you can make a cable to power it directly from a 2V or so battery, if the supply can make 2 to 5V. Depending on your provider, you may be able to get a mini-decoder which uses a separate brick or wall supply, which means the decoder likely can be directly battery powered. Such a decoder may draw less than 20W.
- Q:Is there a free solar panel program for veterans?
- It varies from state to state.
- Q:Can I plug a solar panel into a wall socket to lower my electric bill?
- You're quite right that the solar panel can't be directly connected. I sense that you want to start small, but unfortunately, it's hard enough to make a system with a dozen or more panels pay back. (It can, we have a system...) But with just one panel, maybe a small one, the economy of scale is gone. You need to buy a grid-tie inverter, which watt-for-watt will be more expensive than a regular size one, and for a small panel, the $$/watt value will be poor. There are some [illegal in most places] tiny grid-tie inverters that I see advertised on the web from time to time, with an ordinary plug that goes into the wall. Those are generally against electrical codes, and the danger is real. There is also a crop of micro-inverters being sold by companies such as Enphase. These are legitimate products, but will still be costly per watt, and ultimately, it will be hard to have a net savings over time with just one panel. Have you already taken the conservation steps like LED light bulbs, efficient appliances (especially refrigerator), insulation, and using a power strip to turn off loads that are not being used? That stuff isn't sexy, but saves money fast.
- Q:Solar Panel Installation?
- Wires from panels go to controller input terminals. Controller DC battery terminals to battery so that the controller will protect batteries and split power as required by demand to the inverter. Output DC on controller to inverter. Output AC or outlets on the inverter to AC appliances. One thousand watts is not very much capacity. It will keep your computer running and a lamp to read by. It won't run major appliances. A hair dryer is typically 500 watts and could not be run by this system.
- Q:what can i do with a calculator solar panel?
- All stable suggestions, yet you like 2 AA cells to keep the skill from the image voltaic panel to coach at ineffective night. The calculator probable has 2 or 3 rechargeable button cells. I somewhat have chanced on that non rechargeable Energizer or Duracell alkaline AA cells artwork sensible in those exterior/exterior LED lighting fixtures furniture furniture, so as which you would be waiting to recharge between short heating classes with an incandescent or a LED a lot longer. it is going to take distinctive days to recharge a pair of rundown AA with one calculator panel, so as which you will desire to decide utilising 2 or extra beneficial panels (in sequence if the calculator in simple words has one button cellular). 2 photograph voltaic panels in sequence from exterior LED lighting fixtures furniture furniture, could desire to recharge your AA cells in some hours of staggering photograph voltaic. I somewhat have 2 exterior lighting fixtures furniture furniture I keep charged via putting them the incorrect way up (without the stake and, defuser globe) on appropriate of CFL bulbs, one in each and every of that's 0 watts = forty watt equivalent. Neil
- Q:Why aren't electronics made with solar panels?
- Yes your right, solar panels (photovoltics) could be used to make electricity for small electronics. Right now solar cells are on many calculators, and even flashlight. But the problem is the lenght of time the cells take to charge the device, verses the power demand. I don;t think the size of the panels, and the amount of time needed to charge the device are practical. One think I have been thinking is that every one should have a photovoltaic panel to charge a battery. Then, use the battery to charge cell phones, MP3 palyers. The panel and the battery could be about the 8 x inches, and could sit in window, or on a dash board to get charged, then used in doors over night to charge devices.
- Q:Solar Panels for home use?
- Solar okorder.com
- Q:Solar panel connectionI
- You should probably ask this in the electronics section.
- Q:Solar panels for a netbook?
- If okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range