Solar energy system 1000W to 5000W for home use
Solar cell modules
It converts solar energy into electrical energy and the frames support solar panels.
It supplies direct current regulated from solar modules to the battery or inverter.
It supplies alternative current to loads after rectifying the direct current.
It supplies the electric power to loads through inverter in case the electric power generated from solar modules is in short supply or at night.
Complete 24V/1000W stand alone solar systems
5×200w poly solar panels//1×24V/50A solar charge controller//1×48V/3000W pure sine wave
inverter//4×12V/200Ah lead acid batteries//ground mounting brackets//50m PV cables for solar
panels connection//dual connectors for solar panels connection//connection cables for batteries.
average produce 6kwh power each day!!!
|12V/200W Poly-crystalline Solar Panels|
Maximum power voltage:35V
Maximum power current:5.71A
Open circuit voltage:42.48V
Short circuit current:6.29A
Solar cells:48pieces(6×8)poly solar cells156mm×156mm;Grade A; CE certification
Maximum systems voltage: 1000V
Wiring of solar panels: 1 panels in series, 5 strings in parallel
|24V/50A solar charge controller|
Rated voltage: 24V
Rated current: 50A
Over-voltage protection 34V
Over-discharge recover voltage: 25V
working temperature: -20℃~45℃
Features: battery switch
|Wiring of solar charge controller: firstly connect solar charge controller with battery bank, then |
connect solar charge controller with solar panels array, at last connect solar charge controller
with loads or pure sine wave inverter
|48V/3000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter|
Rated input voltage:DC24V
Input voltage range:75V~125V OR 145V~275V
Rated output power:1000W
Maximum output power:2000W
Output wave form: pure sine wave
Working temperature: 0℃~40℃.
Battery low voltage shutdown: DC21V
|12V/200Ah deep cycle battery|
|Deep cycle batteries in our stand alone solar systems have 2000 time charging-discharging cycle |
at 50% DOD. Gel batteries have better performance than lead acid batteries under cold
temperature. besides, these battery are free-maintenance.
|1,We would pack all components into one plywood case and put much foam inside of plywood case, this packing way can make all components stand long distance transportation.|
2,Because batteries are a kind of very heavy components and can't be allowed to transport by air, we have to choose sea transportation. though sea transportation would take more days to arrive, however you can save much postage.
3.We would ship the system to any bigger port near to customers, customers need to go to the port and pick up the system.
More power system pls contact with me!
- Q:What are the components of the solar photovoltaic system?
- Frame: aluminum alloy frame with high strength, strong resistance to mechanical impact. Is also the most valuable part of home solar power. A device for converting direct current into alternating current. Since the solar cells and batteries are DC power, while the load is AC load, the inverter is essential. The inverter can be divided into independent operation inverter and grid connected inverter. The independent operation of the inverter is used for the independent operation of the solar cell power generation system, for independent load power supply. Grid connected photovoltaic power generation system for grid connected operation. The inverter can be divided into square wave inverter and sine wave inverter according to the output wave type. The square wave inverter has the advantages of simple circuit, low cost, large harmonic component, and the utility model can be used for a system with a few hundred watts and a low harmonic requirement. Sine wave inverter is expensive, but can be applied to various loads.
- Q:Solar power generation system suitable for home, how much is the cost of a set?
- Configuration of a household solar power system is about ten thousand to $twenty thousand
- Q:Rooftop solar system
- Solar panel power generation, then the proposed size of the proposed group, mainly the power substation and storage of electrical equipment is very expensive, the highest conversion rate in the 17%-20% efficiency is very low, not as good as plant photosynthesis
- Q:I want to install a full set of domestic solar heating equipment does not know how much money to spend, please.
- According to the annual use of 280 square meters of construction area of the average daily consumption of 11 square meters, energy saving rate of more than 50% of the total energy consumption of more than 11 square meters. Cost: 38000 yuan (excluding heating part); system design life: 20 years; saving ratio: 280 square housing annual use of wall mounted gas boiler is about 3000 cubic meters of natural gas per cubic, an average of 2.2 yuan, a total of 6600 yuan.
- Q:Solar photovoltaic system
- Analysis of economic benefits: 50kW distributed photovoltaic PV power plant total operating period: 25 years of this project on average generating capacity: the annual average generating capacity of 200kWh: 73000kWh, 25 years of total power: 1825000kWh residential electricity price: 0.55 yuan /kWh local coal-fired power benchmark price: 0.44 yuan /kWh (the case): Total investment the total investment of about 450 thousand yuan, equivalent to 9 yuan / watt.
- Q:Solar power generation system how to choose?
- Solar power generation technology is now very mature, the most important choice is to generate sufficient power, stable operation, reliable warranty and after-sales service.
- Q:What are the main features of solar photovoltaic systems
- Compared with the commonly used thermal power generation system, the advantages of photovoltaic power generation:No danger of depletion; safe and reliable, no noise, no pollution, absolutely clean (pollution-free); not subject to geographical distribution of the resources, can take advantage of the building roof; for example, areas without electricity, and complex terrain area; no fuel consumption and the erection of transmission line can be on-site power supply high quality energy;; users emotionally receptive; the construction period is short, get energy to spend a short time.
- Q:What are the devices needed for PV systems?
- Solar cell array. The solar cell array is composed of a solar cell composite plate and a square bracket. Because the single voltage of solar cells is generally low, so usually they are connected in parallel and series solar panels have practical value, as an application unit, and then according to the power requirements of a plurality of application unit series and parallel composition of solar cell array. Solar panels (some semiconductor materials, mainly polysilicon and silicon and amorphous silicon, through a certain process to assemble) is the main component of the solar photovoltaic system, the highest value is also part of the solar photovoltaic power generation system. Solar panels in the light of the circumstances, the battery absorbs light energy, the two ends of the battery appears to be the accumulation of different charges, that is, the light generated voltage, which is the "photoelectric effect". Under the action of the photoelectric effect, the electromotive force is generated at both ends of the solar cell, and the light energy is converted into electric energy.
- Q:Solar power generation system installation which precautions, ah, there is a need for special attention
- Pay attention to the basic power calculation is not enough! The reality is not up to
- Q:What is the system voltage of solar panels
- Solar panels are the most basic components of photovoltaic power generation systems and products. Its main role is to convert solar energy into electricity stored in batteries.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range