||Mono and poly
||Number of Cells(pieces):
Solar Module Summarize
Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
The Product has been widely used in space and ground, it mainly used for power generation systems, charging systems, road lighting and traffic signs areas. It could offer a wide range of power and voltage, and with high conversion efficiency, and long service life.
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
（1）What price for each watt?
It depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms.
（2）What is your size for each module? Can you tell me the Parameter of your module?
We have different series of panels in different output, both c-Si and a-Si. Please take the specification sheet for your reference.
- Q:How to maintain a battery with a solar panel?
- What I would suggest is that you find a panel that is rated for 00 mA, at any voltage higher than 8 volts. A 2 or even 8-volt panel will do, because the voltage will drop to match the battery. Then I would get a diode to put in series with the panel to prevent the battery from discharging through the panel at night. That's called a blocking diode. At such low currents, a charge controller is not worth it. There is not enough power to overheat the battery, which is principally what a charge controller protects against in a larger system. Be aware that you could also simply plug a trickle charger for the battery into the wall outlet, at a cost of less than a penny a day in electricity.
- Q:where to buy solar panels?
- If okorder.com/ They have a network of installers they work with around the country so they should be able connect you with someone locally. If you visit their site they'll provide you with a free solar quote, a break-even analysis, estimated IRR, cash flow analysis, annual savings, and all the incentives you are eligible to receive. Basically, they'll provide you with all the info you need to make a smart decision (if you're looking into a residential scale project of course).
- Q:Why do solar panels produce zero energy?
- Hey Cosmic, forget about Wayfare and Jenny here, but I have to say your question is a bit vague. When you say the panels produce near zero, how near? Are you using a watt meter, ammeter, or some other sort of metering device. Solar electric, or photovoltiac panels are made almost entirely of silicone wafers. Same as computer chips, when they get hot, the resist the flow of electrons. This is why most panel manufacturers advise installers to upgauge wiring if the temperature falls below 40 degrees F (5C) regularly. Below 0 C, you have to upgauge 2 wire sizes. A good quality panel will put out 50% of its rated power in very cold climates, so it stands to reason that they will put out substantially less in hot weather. Many people think places like the SW United States is great for solar because it's always sunny. In Las Vegas for example, they have 27 sunny days a month, and in August, the temperature frequently reaches 50 degrees C (20F) so people with photovoltiac panels are not even getting half their rated power on a good day. I'm not sure this is what you are asking about. Our home has been powered by the wind and sun for 2 years now. In the summer in the upper midwest, the days are warmer of course, but also much longer than in the winter. So our batteries will frequently fill up by 2:00pm, and the charge controller will taper off the solar charging the rest of the day to minimize overcharging. If you were to check the meters at 3pm, you might notice only 3 or 4 amps coming in when the array is rated at 42. This is normal for us in July and August. These are some reason why a solar array produces near zero in the summertime. Take care Cosmic, Rudydoo
- Q:how to make a solar panel?
- All you need to do is to learn how to build solar panel to produce your own electrical energy through solar panels. These solar panels take and keep the energy from the sun and turn it into usable electrical energy that we can use every day in our ordinary lives. Generally, the majority of people that knew about solar panels think that they won't benefit from its use because they just work in sunny areas. That isn’t the case. In fact, the new generation of solar panels can produce a lot of electrical energy even on rainy weathers. Learning how to build solar panel is very easy: first they need to be installed (most of the time, on the roof of homes) and then they take the energy from the rays of sunshine and convert it from solar energy to electrical energy. Solar panels must be kept from shading, as shaded cells draw energy for themselves from other cells. Things you need to know: . Solar panels using monocrystalline cells have high conversion efficiency, and take up less space, but lack shade protection. 2. Solar panels using polycrystalline cells have even higher conversion efficiency, take up even less space, but still lack shade protection. 3. Solar panels using amorphous silicon cells have lower conversion efficiency, and take up more space, but do have shade protection. This can be especially important on a sailboat. Once you have determined the size and number of solar panels needed, you will be better able to determine where they will be placed. The best places depend on the roof's length and size of the panels. Take your time and think it through. The simple answer to how to build solar panel is none other than the sun. Select locations that will get maximum sunlight without shaded spots. In placing solar panels, consider the use of extra bars/braces to secure the panels. You obviously want them to remain stable.
- Q:What's the best deal for Solar Energy panels for your home?
- Solar okorder.com
- Q:anybody owns a house solar panel system does it really save you money on electricity?
- There is this really cool book that i just bought and im actually starting to make a couple of things you go on this website and follow the link you wont regret it, i promise i'm saving literally hundreds
- Q:How much does it cost to install Solar Panels?
- Cba to read all that, but all I know is for 3 sola pannles it cost abot 5000 xxx
- Q:5kw Solar Panel Roof Kit?
- Note that aiming is important - the sun is going to be perpendicular to the panels for only a few hours a year unless they are on an adjustable mount, so picking the time you most want power should be a factor in the angle they are mounted at - you can't keep the highest level of sun for summer into the winter time when the sun is much lower in the sky for a shorter time.
- Q:What to do with a solar panel?
- Makes a great charger for a boat or car battery. I have one about that size that I have mounted on the fishing platform of my boat. The trolling motor battery is always fully charged when I need it.
- Q:Why should I use solar panels?
- well you can save money over time even though the initial costs are quite high. Solar PV will allow you to not be subject to electrical rate inflation, which is averaging at about 6% per year. Solar also is better for the environment, so it gives you piece of mind.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range