||Mono and poly
||Number of Cells(pieces):
Solar Module Summarize
Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
The Product has been widely used in space and ground, it mainly used for power generation systems, charging systems, road lighting and traffic signs areas. It could offer a wide range of power and voltage, and with high conversion efficiency, and long service life.
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
（1）What price for each watt?
It depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms.
（2）What is your size for each module? Can you tell me the Parameter of your module?
We have different series of panels in different output, both c-Si and a-Si. Please take the specification sheet for your reference.
- Q:Need help with Solar Panels (FAQ's and opinions)?
- Solar panels produce electricity. This one isn't very good. $500 for only 80W with such a large panel? It doesn't even come with a battery (car battery) If you're thinking of something to try and run your house off of, you'll need somewhere between 2 to 24 of these panels, plus a voltage converter and other equipment to connect it into the electrical system in your house. If you want something to help charge a cellphone, I guess this would work - if you could get the electrical connections set up properly - but it's still awfully expensive and won't give you a return on investment for somewhere between 5 to 20 years - by which time the panel will need to be replaced, and we'll (hopefully!) have more efficient panels available.
- Q:Are solar panels actually efficient?
- They're more efficient than nothing, or fusion for that matter since fusion hasn't gone anywhere in the last 30 years. Since most energy is used during the day time when its light out solar panels will do pretty well. In most habbital places on the planet its light out for a good part of the day while wind doesn't blow steadily in most places.
- Q:What is the difference between monocrystalline & polycrystalline solar panels?
- In regards to my research about these two types of Solar Panels, I suggest that the Monocrystalline Solar Panel would be great! It is affordable and also more convenient to install. Using a 400W Panel means fewer panels and less installation time, in addition to fewer connections and transmission losses which results in big savings and a faster return on your investment.The Topsun Solar Panels boasts efficiency of up to 6.77% and use cutting edge technology for the best heat dissipation in the industry.
- Q:How do you make your own solar panels?
- A few months ago my wife and I were going through the same thing. We ended up purchasing a small PV set as a trial basis but then we realized that it would take waaaay too long to pay back our investment. We started doing some research and ended up buying a few different books/videos on how to make our own solar panels on the cheap. Most of the books are OK (some are pretty terrible, though). We ended up using most of our information from Home Made Energy, check them out: bit.ly/greennrg
- Q:What factors effect the amount of electricity produced from solar panels?
- irradiance in watts/meter^2 (000-800w/m^2 depending on air quality) COS of angle to the suns rays efficiency of the panels (usually about 5%) age of the panels(one dead cell can drop an entire panel from the array) how dirty are the panels (dust, bird poop, leaves, shading) efficiency of the inverter (usually about 90%) All of these factors affect the amount of electricity produced. One other consideration is that in areas of extreme hot and cold the band gap of the silicon is changed.
- Q:how fast does a 25watt solar panel generate power to a battery?
- Small house needs at least 0000 watts at peak power. Therefore your need 80 pieces of 25 watts solar panels.
- Q:What is the principle of solar panels to convert solar energy into electricity?
- Silicon" is one of the most abundant materials on our planet, and since the nineteenth century scientists have discovered the semiconducting properties of crystalline silicon, it almost changed everything and even human thought. At the end of the 20th century, our lives were everywhere Crystal production and process can be divided into five steps: a, purification process b, drawing process c, slicing process d, the system of silicon Battery process e, packaging process.
- Q:Information on making solar panels?
- I doubt that you are going to want to learn how to dope your own silicon wafers, add contacts and laminate them into PV panels. I also doubt that you're going to even want the various chemicals to make e.g. cadmium-based cells anywhere near your house (cadmium is a very toxic metal). In other words, making your own solar panels is not an at-home project. You can buy solar panels based on cells of several different types. A link to a Pricewatch-like website for current prices on solar panels is below. Mounting panels to roofs or pole mounts, running conduit and wires, and installing battery banks and inverters are within the capabilities of skilled laypeople. More data at the links. Edit: I am reporting all of Agua-Luna's cut-and-paste pieces as spam. I encourage others to do likewise.
- Q:If I shine different color lights (bulbs) on a solar panel, will it affect the electricity output?
- Q:How to make a solar panel at home?
- The first thing to understand is that there is nothing complex about a solar panel. It is nothing more than a collection of solar or PV cells on a board that is fitted to the most appropriate part of your home, generally on the roof. There are guides out there that teach you how to build a solar panel and a windmill for just $50, and it’s very easy to make. Best of all, you can save 70% or more on your energy bill, adding up to thousands of dollars each year in savings. I reviewed both free guides and paid guides and have come up with our top to Build your own solar panels.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range