glass tube dimensions
58mm * 1800mm
coating of vacuum tube
anti-freezing > -35 degree
Solar Keymark, EN12975,SRCC
container loading 20FT/40HQ sets
Gross Weight kg
Packaging & Delivery
Exporting Carton with big foaming protection
Heat pipe vacuum tube:
Manifold and bracket:
In 10-15 days
Details of solar collector:
- Q:The introduction of flat solar water heater
- Flat solar water heater is a small high-rise residential supporting the design and development. The water tank is placed on the balcony, roof, wall and other places.
- Q:Vacuum tube for solar collectors
- Good insulation: heat pipe has a one-way heat transfer characteristics, so that hot water at night will not heat down the heat pipe to the surrounding environment.
- Q:What is the working principle of flat solar collectors?
- In this way, the cold working fluid from the bottom of the collector is heated by the solar energy in the fluid channel, the temperature is gradually increased, the heat after heating, with the heat from the top of the collector, Water tank stand-by, that is useful energy income.
- Q:Is solar collector directly using solar energy?
- Most of the solar water heaters are equipped with electric auxiliary heating function, when the rainy weather will automatically start when the electric heating function.
- Q:Condensation type solar collectors and non-concentrating heaters
- Solar collectors can be classified by a variety of methods, for example: according to the type of heat transfer refrigerant, according to enter the mouth of the solar radiation is to change the direction;
- Q:Superconducting heat pipe solar collector temperature ok
- Heat pipe collector can be used under the conditions of minus 50 ℃, can withstand pressure operation, but the heat pipe condensation side (heating side) surface area is only one hundred percent of the vacuum tube, easy to scale, heat transfer effect as vacuum tube, and the use of direct effect By the heat pipe itself, the quality and life of the impact of some heat pipe quality decline and attenuation problems,
- Q:How can solar collector system prevent wind?
- A solar collector is a device that absorbs solar radiation and transfers heat energy to the heat transfer medium.
- Q:Flat solar collector is a good blue film, or good black chrome? It is best to specify.
- However, the current plating black chrome process, the current density (15 ~ 200A / dm2), the solution conductivity is poor, plating will produce a lot of Joule heat, cooling and ventilation need to maintain normal production. In addition, the black chrome plated in the non-copper pieces, you need to pre-copper, and then plating bright nickel, and finally black chrome, the higher production costs.
- Q:What is the solar collector
- The relatively high efficiency collector consists of a collection and absorption device. Sunlight from different wavelengths of visible light and invisible light composition,
- Q:What is the principle of thermal conversion of solar collectors?
- the direct use of solar radiant energy, there are basically four ways, namely, solar energy - heat conversion, solar energy - electrical conversion, solar energy - chemical conversion and solar energy - biomass conversion, which solar Light-heat conversion is currently the most mature technology, the most cost-effective, and therefore the most widely used form
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range