Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:Solar Panels in the 200 Toyota Prius?
- The solar panel powers the fan in the solar-powered ventilation system. The ventilation system helps to keep your car cool while parked out in the sun. If your car is cooler, then when you get into it after parking somewhere the AC won't have to work quite so hard to get you comfy when you start your car. Less AC use means less hybrid battery use (since the hybrid battery powers the AC), which means that your gasoline engine will run less (to recharge the hybrid battery), meaning better fuel economy for you.
- Q:Solar Panel experts...please help.?
- I'm not an expert, but I recently went through the process and now have a system on my home. I got 3 quotes from 3 licensed contractors and they all seemed to be about the same, the prices seemed to be based on the amount of energy they produced. In CA and I'm sure everywhere else they are tested by an independent agency which rates the output of the panels. You seem to have similar usage as my house, I got a 3.75kwhdc unit, it isn't expected to eliminate my bill, but it should reduce it by quite a bit. I've only had it for a few months and it took me from about 45 kwh per day to around 0. I know I'll have lower output in the winter, but my usage is lower in the winter as well. I decided on this size unit to maximize my rebates and I can take advantage of my utilities rebates when I add to the system in a few years. The difference between panels seemed to be how big they were. Some systems can be twice the size and produce the same amount of energy. I put a couple links below that I found helpful. The roseville pv buy down program has some great links that give information about specific systems.
- Q:environmental benefit of solar panels?
- I'm okorder.com/ I hope this gives you some insight and at least a start. Enjoy.
- Q:How much does 000 square feet of solar panels cost?
- Are you asking about solar water heaters or solar electric panels?
- Q:Why do solar panels burn out?
- could be temperature, poor design and U-V damage If they are outdoor lamps like mine it is more likely the rechargeable batterys are bad.
- Q:Solar Panel Efficiency?
- I've operated a 25 kilowatt (kw) solar panel system for two years (44 panels, rated at 90 watts each, just about like yours). It averages 0 kilowatt hours (kwh) per day, but clear days get about 60 kwh. My system generates about 3300 kwh per month (we dump directly to grid), worth about $4,000 per year. Payback for my system, which cost $00,000 (after utility rebates and tax credits), is 25 years (the expected lifetime, coincidentally). Under similar conditions, your 200 watt solar panel would average 820 watt-hours per day, or about 25 kwh per month, worth $2.50.
- Q:Where do I find solar panels?
- Where are you located?
- Q:can i use 00 ohm /4 watt resister for 5v coming direct from solar panel?
- Just connect the 5 volts out of the panel directly to the iphone via an USB connector. BUT, is the panel output always 5 volts, ±0.25 volts? Because that is the USB specification, and anything outside of those values could damage your iphone. And solar panels are known for their wide swings in voltage. Bottom line, resistor not needed, and you need to be positive you supply the correct voltage to the iphone. Best way to do that is to start with a solar panel that puts out at least 7 volts and use a LM7805 regulator. The only resistors needed are those to tie the data lines into a certain combination of resistance and voltage so that the iphone is fooled into thinking that a proper USB is connected. That would NOT involve a 00 ohm resistor. Search online for the proper values and connections. edit: are you repeating your same inane question with a different account? That is totally against the rules and could get you suspended.
- Q:why wont my solar panel make my dc motor work?
- Solar Dc Motor
- Q:Polycrystalline solar panels are good or single crystal solar energy is good
- Polycrystalline silicon solar cell production process and monocrystalline silicon solar cell almost, but the polysilicon solar cell photoelectric conversion efficiency will have to reduce a lot of its photoelectric conversion efficiency of about 12% (
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range