Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:How can I power 5v or .08 amps in a remote loaction via solar panel.?
- First things first. 5 Volts @ .08 amps would be .2 Watts. therefore you would need at least the same amount from a solar panel to replenish the batteries. But what puzzles me is the notion that plugging it in a wall outlet ? If you use 20 V @ 0.08 then the power consumption is 9.6 Watts And what is a meraki wireless repeater? I never heard of one. I'm a FCC licensed Ham and have some idea what is available. If you need 5 volts DC, you could use twelve Ni-cads in series and just keep them trickle charged with the solar panel That would make it compact. If you were to use an automotive battery (or motorcycle), then you would need a DC/DC converter.
- Q:Solar Panel energy 500 KW monthly?
- Replace your compression driven airconditioner with a gas fired absorption cycle air conditioner (there'll be a government subsidy or grant for that due to the R22 being phased out), install vacuum tube solar thermal collectors at a tenth the price of solar photovoltaics and use the hot water for the absorption cycle heat source with the natural gas burners as a backup. This avoids all the energy losses involved in the various energy conversions and solar thermal uses all wavelengths of solar energy while many photo-voltaics uses only one wavelength (newer dye based, multi layer, and quantum dot photovoltaics are all about using more than one wavelength of light). Solar thermal will also give you hot water and residential heating which are the other two big energy uses in a home. If you are bent on spending ten times the money on photovoltaics instead of solar thermal then figure out how many hours you actually run your AC for, use the filter replacement counter on your programmable thermostat to give you how long your fan is running in days and multiply that by 24 then divide your 500 kw/hrs by this value and since the power company only buys power from you at half the price that they will sell it to you at and you will have to buy power back at night, multiply by a fudge factor of say .5, this gives you a rough estimate of how many watts of solar panels you'll need to install in kilowatts, multiply this by 0,000 and that's roughly how much it will cost you in dollars (assuming $0 per watt installed, solar cells can be as low as $ per watt to manufacture but those aren't available yet and you also need to have them assembled into panels and installed so $0 per watt is a reasonable figure, people usually use values from $4 per watt through $9 per watt). Then after you get over the sticker shock, reconsider solar thermal.
- Q:where will i find solar panel info for free?
- I was looking for information about solar panels for very long time... Always got these paid websites that sell eBooks about how to build your own solar panel (I guess you are having the same problem)... Good news is that I actually found a great free resource, please see below. Hope that helps and Good Luck! Harold
- Q:How will i construct solar panel?
- The first step to planning your system is to evaluate rebate options and obtain permits. Deciding the size of your system is the next step. With a grid-tied system, size is less critical, because the grid supplies power when your PV system falls short. Systems as small as a couple hundred watts are practical, but you can also install panels that will produce enough electricity for all your needs.
- Q:How can I adapt an automotive reglator to a solar panel?
- solar panels will naturally produce a certain DC voltage which is what your battery needs - the current will vary based on the sun light. You need probably 4V to have some over voltage. So based on your specs look at having at least 4 V but not too much over that (tells you how many panels you need in series) I would have blocking diodes (probably the solar cell has them built in) to insure the battery does not discharge thru the panel.
- Q:how to power a 400 watt heater with solar panels and batteries?
- Get the rating from the manufacturer, they will give you the watts per m2 of their panels. divide 400 into the rating and will have the total area, then get the area of the panel that physically fits better the project and divide the total area into that of the panel selected, you will have how many panels you need. For the batteries is more complicated because of the available light hours of your location and what time of day are you going to use the heater, to be safe make a bank of batteries to store 600 watts to have a 50% stored power for emergency
- Q:Want to power this with solar panels?
- I do not know, but there is a house in Lafayette which was built with solar power. It was to have a solar system, so the contractor's first act was to put up a solar array on the property. It had battery backup, and was used to provide the electrical power during construction. during completion of the house the solar system was installed on the roof of the house.
- Q:How do Solar Panels work, and how it can generate electricity?
- Solar okorder.com under products that are sorted by watts per area. Also go to wikipedia to get more detailed information on solar cells.
- Q:45 Watt Solar Panel Kit Harbor Freight?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: 45 Watt Solar Panel Kit Harbor Freight? Exactly How much power will this kit produce? for example. Will it only be able to power the 2 light throughout an entire day or would it be able to power a couple TV's with a couple lights. Or a Refrigerator? washer dryer? I'm just wondering exactly what it will be able to do and if...
- Q:Making solar panels bad for the environment?
- Like any other materials, solar panels need to be manufactured. These components are usually imported, they use energy to produce and transport. However, once you install solar panels, they need little or no maintenance (except cleaning to maintain efficiency) and they use no other resources to produce power. Over their lifespan, they'll produce more energy than was used to be made, so on the whole good for the environment.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range