Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:Run a air conditioner off solar panel?
- Solar Panels Air Conditioner
- Q:how much power do i need from my solar panels?
- you must consider what electrical appliances you want to use, eg. do you have an electric stove? clothes dryer? air conditioner? heater? watts are watts, solar panels are used to create d.c. electricity which is stored in batteries then inverted to a.c. household electricity the d.c. batteries are usually 36 to 48 volts then this is converted to 20 volt a.c. when you figure out the watts being consumed in your household you size your batteries and inverter to these requirements. on your current electric bill you should see a charge for kwh, kilowatt hours= watts in thousands x hours. If you use 25 kwh per month your house is using 35 watts per hour x 720 hours in a month. you would then want sol.ar panels that charge at least 70 watts per hour because roughly half of the day it's dark depending on where you live December is even less of course in the northern hemisphere. Your batteries need to have capacity to hold a days worth of power, batteries are rated in amp hours, amp hours x volts = watt hours. I hope this points you in the right direction. All of this being said be sure to buy your system from a reputable dealer, someone with experience and good references. I am an electrician and have seen systems put in that are completely worthless because they were not sized properly and It sucks to see that someone paid $30k or more for something that is completely useless, it sucks even more when they ask me to help them and I say pay another $30k to up size the system to what they need. Remember you don't get anything for nothing so be prepared to spend money initially and be prepared to be live very energy conscious in your day to day life. Good luck
- Q:when building a solar panel should the diode be on the positive or negative side?
- I'm assuming you're talking about the blocking diode and not the bypass diodes. Positive side.
- Q:Linking multiple solar panels?
- in case you positioned 'photograph voltaic international information' right into a seek engine, you will discover that there are a number of information that are being heavily contested. choosing up the reality from between hype is the activity. photograph voltaic panels generally have a rated optimal output of approximately one hundred ten watts consistent with squaremetre. yet relatively delivery to grids of kWh might element to a huge determination closer to fourteen watts / squareM. on a 24 hour foundation. Grid administration is for that reason careful approximately yield claims whilst history factors to in basic terms a million/8 of rated optimal output. there may be some irrelevant expectancies, whilst a photograph voltaic roof is first powering the construction, and in basic terms advertising extra to the grid.
- Q:Nuclear reactors vs. Solar panels?
- You should research nuclear reactors and their emissions. Mostly it's waste heat, and if they use a water-based cooling reactor, there can be significant emissions of water vapor. Some might consider the spent fuel an emission too. Waste nuclear material disposal is a problem. Research it. Solar panels have no emissions during operation, but there is some nasty stuff emitted when they are manufactured. 2: Maintenance of solar panels is pretty straightforward: keep them clean, trim overhanging trees, shrubs, etc., check for and clean corrosion, contaminants, etc. regularly. Maintenance of nuclear power plants, so far, is a full time job for many technicians and engineers. The recently developed portable (the size of a shed) nuclear generators claim zero maintenance for 20+ years. That's a big improvement.
- Q:Does the new horizons has a solar panel for it power resources instead using nuclear generator?
- No solar panel, and for the reason you stated - it is so far from the Sun that a solar panel would be of little use (and a lot of extra weight) at the distances where the primary part of the mission was being performed. The power source is called an RTG. We can think of it as similar to a nuclear-powered battery or a miniature nuclear power plant. As far as I know it is not intended to reach any other star. If it does, it's power will have long since depleted - and it would take thousands of years at its current speed to reach even the closest star. Closest star: Proxima Centauri, slightly more than 4 light years away. Current speed of New Horizons relative to the Sun: 4.52 km/s That's 0.000048 of the speed of light. It would take more than 20,000 years to reach Proxima Centauri *if* it were heading in that direction (which it is not).
- Q:can a small solar panel be charged with lamps?
- yes, although charged is the wrong term. But for every 00 watts you put into the lamps, you will get well less than 0 watts out of the solar array. Well less. .
- Q:Why won't my solar panels drive a motor?
- The solar cells you have are not providing enough current to operate the motor. There are special low power motors which can operate directly from a solar cell but it sounds like you do not have one of these. Instead you have a common .5V DC hobby motor which requires substantially more current to operate. You can use the original circuit to charge the batteries and use the charged batteries to run the motor. The batteries would be able to supply enough current to operate the motor, but for a limited time. 8 hours of charging might give you less than 5 minutes of motor operation. An LED will draw about 20ma. In a solar light such a small current draw from an LED or two can provide hours of light. A Small DC motor might easily require 300ma to run and over 500ma to start. Running a motor from the same battery at over 5 times the current draw will result in less than /5 of the run time compared to the low current LED. So if an LED operates for 300 minutes the motor would run for less than 20.... The small solar cell size cannot provide enough current to operate the motor directly. Only by slowly charging a battery first would you be able to use the collected and stored Solar energy to operate your motor.
- Q:Could you have a solar panel in space?
- Amazing how antique technology is so easily forgotten. Nikola Tesla first introduced the idea of wireless energy transmission in 89 and proved it by 899 in Colorado Springs, CO. He proved the Earth itself was a conductor of electricity. He also successfully conducted long-distance wireless energy transmission and reception. He wrote about the ability to wirelessly send electricity from a few central sources using longitudinal waves and magnetic flux all around the globe to be received at any point therefore electricity could be accepted by all uniformly. Although the means by which to do it was extremely far fetched, his theories are solid.
- Q:Solar Panel info needed?
- A 50-watt rating means the panel will produce 50 watts as long as the standard conditions are maintained. So if you had this bright sun and cool temperatures for 6 hours, the panel would deliver 50 x 6 = 900 watt hours, or a little shy of kilowatt-hour. Kilowatt-hours (kWh) is the reading on your electric bill. However, like most advertising, the 50-watt number is not realistic. They assume that the air surrounding the panel is very cold. 25 watts is a better number to use for this size of panel for engineering purposes.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range