Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:What is the difference between monocrystalline & polycrystalline solar panels?
- The polycrystalline solar panel has a longer life-span and has a higher efficiency. What this means is that from the energy that 'hits' the solar panel, more is caught and used to convert into electrical energy. A polycrystalline solar panel will have an efficiency of about 4%. The monocrystalline solar panel has a similar efficiency but the cells are prone to sunlight, so the efficiency drops over the years.
- Q:Who will remove solar panels?
- The problem with solar thermal is that it's a lot of plumbing. You should have a professional remove it. If you can't find a suitable solar company, try plumbers at least to disconnect the panels. Of course solar thermal systems are fairly simple devices, you should be able to just repair them.
- Q:how many 45 watt solar panels would I need?
- Excellent answer from Server Room above. I notice that you mention 45-watt panels, suggesting that maybe you are considering the kind of kit that comes with 3 5-watt panels. I'd recommend against that, as the type of panel that comes in those kits tends to be optimistically rated, and not durable, either. The best way to go for this sort of thing is to use grid power. Then if you want to offset your usage with grid-tied solar, that can be an independent consideration.
- Q:How much does 000 square feet of solar panels cost?
- a clean insulating conceal may be lots extra decrease priced and doubtless do as lots sturdy as growing to be electrical energy to warmth the water. A green domicile over it ought to cost as much as panels, yet be lots extra useful.
- Q:Blocking diode for solar panel?
- At least a 2 amp diode. rated above the 2 volts that are commonly found on the market. A blocking diode must be able to stop a higher current and voltage than the panel maximum. A diode will work on any voltage and current lower than it rating.
- Q:Solar Panel and Wind Power?
- I live in the Southwest where the sun shines almost every day. I got a quote for Solar system to produce about enough to cover my annual usage. My annual average electrical usage costs about $2300, or about $90/MO. The system costs around $30,000 but I can get rebates and some of your tax dollars in subsidies to bring my cost down to under $20,000. I can borrow $20,000 for 3 years at 7% and pay $95/MO, so in 3 years I will have the system paid for. As you can see, I don't start Saving any money for a long time. Maybe the rates will go up in later years which will help, but My friends that have solar systems tell me things like controllers go bad over time and they cost like $3000. Will it ever pay for itself? Maybe. Please note. This still does not get me off the grid. This system will not support things like an electric stove, air conditioning, Pool pump running, etc. so I still need the grid for when these operate and my usage peaks. If I installed a system that would totally support everything 24/7 the cost would be astronomical. If you live in the east, midwest, or NW where you have cloudy days, your economic calculations will be much less favorable I would think, unless your power costs are much higher than mine..
- Q:Infra-red solar panels?
- No night vision takes star light and intensifies it by 30,000 times.
- Q:How to Compare Solar Panels?
- The short answer is nobody does. Solar panels just generate electricity and only when the sun is shining. What you can do however is sell the electricity you have generated to your local power company. Computer solar panel for using computer and how much volt support?
- Q:Solar panels........................?
- solar panel is a good product which can use clean energy and convert it into electricity for people use. and will decrease the pollution to the environment.
- Q:Are solar panels actually efficient?
- i think that they are effective, even tho they cost heaps to get installed, i think that they are worth it. They dont require any effort to operate and use natural sunlight that turns into energy that people use everyday. they may be an eye sore but think of how much they are helping the earth and they are a great alternitave to fossil fuels (which are running out anyway), the only problem that i think they would have would be in winter when there isnt much sun on a few days. but other than that they are great
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range