Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:What is the principle of solar panels work?
- Solar power generation There are two ways of solar power generation, one is the light - heat - electricity conversion, the other is the optical - electrical direct conversion.
- Q:Can cold light make solar panels power
- permanent, clean and flexible three major advantages of solar cells long life, as long as the sun exists, solar cells can be an investment and long-term use; compared with thermal power, Solar cells do not cause environmental pollution
- Q:Single crystal solar panels and polycrystalline solar panels
- Monocrystalline silicon solar cells are mainly made of monocrystalline silicon, compared with other types of solar cells, monocrystalline silicon cell conversion efficiency of the highest. In the early days, monocrystalline silicon solar cells occupied most of the market share, in 1998 after the retreat of polysilicon, the market share accounted for second. Due to the shortage of polysilicon raw materials in recent years, after 2004,
- Q:What is the main material for making solar panels?
- You can also according to their own needs, according to the power to buy a good package of solar photovoltaic products.
- Q:What is the difference between solar panels and light panels?
- Crystalline silicon cell conversion rate, rich in raw materials, is a large-scale commercial production of the battery, but the crystal silicon battery brings the harm can not be ignored. Crystal silicon series of batteries have a "three high more than a" common problem. High cost, high energy consumption, high pollution, byproducts and other shortcomings.
- Q:Polycrystalline solar panels are good or single crystal solar energy is good
- Polycrystalline silicon solar cell production process and monocrystalline silicon solar cell almost, but the polysilicon solar cell photoelectric conversion efficiency will have to reduce a lot of its photoelectric conversion efficiency of about 12% (
- Q:How many solar panels have ah?
- But in reality, the need for solar panel power and solar charger to find a balance in the portability. It is generally believed that the minimum power of the solar charger can not be less than 0.75w, and the secondary power solar panel produces 140mA of current under standard light. In the general sunlight generated by the current at 100mA or so, if less than the secondary power charging current is too small,
- Q:Why can not the solar panel load directly?
- Solar panels because of low power, and the output voltage is extremely unstable, not suitable for load.
- Q:Composition and function of solar panels
- In addition to the quality of EVA itself, the components of the manufacturers of laminated technology is also very large, such as EVA glue degree is not up to standard, EVA and tempered glass, backplane bonding strength is not enough, will cause EVA early aging, affecting components
- Q:Can solar panels be connected directly to motor?
- If the DC motor, solar panels generated by the power through the controller, and then can be used; for AC motors, solar cells to the power through the controller and inverter (DC into AC), and then can be used.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range