Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:Why dont we have a gigantic solar panel system in the warm states,stretching miles across to supply the usa?
- This is a great idea, but there are some intrinsic difficulties with the theory: First, the average US household uses 27.4kWh of power per day= aprox. 0,000 kWh per year. Solar panels create kWh/m^2/day. Therefore you would need 27 m^2 (290 ft^2) of solar panels per household. Not only does that use a lot of space, but it would also cost a fortune. We also have to take into account that the government does not want us to become dependent of oil for many reasons. Therefore it is unlikely the government would ever consider paying for it. Lastly, for power grids to stay functional at all times, backup power plants must be kept 'hot', to replace solar power stations as they stop producing. There is an energy cost to keep plants 'hot', which includes (in the case of coal plants) the burning of coal. Unfortunately, if the country is not willing to accept brownouts, the carbon footprint of any large scale solar project will have to accept the 'hot' non-producing power plants carbon emissions as their own. The continued advances in the ability to store electricity will greatly impact the successful implementation of a large scale solar power station being, carbon footprint free. However, it would be possible for every household to have their own solar panels. Since they would need about 290 ft^2 (or 5ft x 5ft), then it does seem reasonable that they could have this much on their roof or land somewhere. Any additional energy you make from the solar panels you can sell back to the power plants and make money. They could then use this extra energy to cover in brown out situations, etc. In order for this to work though, we would all need to be responsible for purchasing and installing our own solar panels. It would be nice if the government would offer greater incentives to do so.
- Q:How do you use solar panels?
- Custom solar-heating systems are unique. Does yours have a circulating pump? Does it have a storage tank? Is the fluid that goes to the panels separated from the household water and transfers heat through a heat-exchanger radiator, and the fluid has antifreeze in it? If it does, is the antifreeze of the variety that won't poison your family if there is a leak? Does your system have a thermostat-controlled pump that turns on when the water in the panels are hot? Does it have a limit-thermostat to turn off the pump when water in the storage tank is hot? There are many more variations to operation of solar-heating panels. Find out who designed it or who knows how to operate it and ask them.
- Q:How much do solar panels usually cost?
- You okorder.com/
- Q:Does anyone know a good company to buy solar panels from?
- only when you consider which you have a image voltaic panel, it does not recommend you would be getting a examine from the applying enterprise. A image voltaic equipment could be set up so as that it runs off the grid wherein case you will no longer see a pink cent from the applying enterprise OR this is set as much as run on the area of with the grid means, which usually supply means via day and you reside off the grid via evening. is a few situations you will get money from the applying enterprise yet provided that your generating greater electrical energy than you employ and provided that the equipment is desperate as much as supply regulated 0VAC means.
- Q:How to find amp for solar panel project?
- While you can measure voltage on a like without a load, the measure of amperage is more closely related to the amount of power that is being drawn. The amperage is measured with the meter in series (not parallel like voltage) with the load. What it ends up measuring is the load that is being drawn from the solar panel and not the potential of the panel.
- Q:know about solar panels?
- Solar panels, often connected to other panels to form an array will produce electricity when exposed to the sun. At this time solar panel is one of the fastest growing business in the world. Given the fact that most of our energy comes from fossil fuels (Oil, Natural Gas and Coal) and that those resources are getting used up and more expensive to get to, and given the fact that solar panels are getting cheaper and more efficient, eventually, the electricity produced by solar panels (or photovoltaic panels as they are sometime called, PV for short) will be cheaper than that of CO2 spewing electrical plants. Actually, it could be argued that if the coal, natural gas and oil industry was not subsidized so much by our governments, and if you demanded that the process of producing electricity from those sourced be as clean as PV, PV would be a cheaper source of electricity than fossil fuel already. Make sure to also look into the solar panels that produce hot water. SHW (Solar Hot Water) is very developed in country such as Israel, where the law demands that all new house be build with SHW systems. Those panels are very efficient at capturing the heat of the sun and produce hot water much cheaper over their life than using gas or electricity.
- Q:DIY solar panels for Gride tie?
- Homemade okorder.com
- Q:Solar Panel/Energy help?
- The rating of a solar panel is a maximum continuous rating. A 200 Watt panel will give a maximum of 200 watts under ideal conditions. A computer and monitor use about 400 Watts. not per hour - watts is Volts * Amps and a measure of Power. In hour a computer and monitor uses 400 Watt hours (Wh). Wh is a measure of Energy. To power a lab of 0 computers you will need 0* 400 = 4000 Watts. To run this from solar panels through the day only you would need a 4000 Watt panel. Except - its cloudy, the sun is in the wrong place - many factors reduce the output. To be reasonably safe you would need about a 2000 Watt panel. Then you would need batteries to store power through dull periods AND a voltage converter to change from low voltage DC from the solar panels to the mains voltage for your computers.
- Q:how the energy of solar panel measure?
- Most PV solar panels are labelled with their peak power output - this is the maximum power (measured in Watts) which that panel can generate in full sunlight. Remember these simple formula- V=IR and P=VI The current flowing through load keep the flow of electrons and thus energy is produced.
- Q:I need help finding Solar panels for a boat.?
- Rate ,power , voltage and effencicney are four important iterms to choose one battery.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range