Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:Composition and function of solar panels
- Used to bond fixed tempered glass and power generation (battery), transparent EVA material directly affect the quality of the component life, exposure to the air in the EVA easily aging yellow, thus affecting the component's light transmittance, thus affecting the components
- Q:Advice on Solar Panel....................................?
- We put in photograph voltaic panels before this year, for the final six months we've became on our oil fired boiler approximately seven circumstances, for an hour every time. we are living in north Scotland. Our panels are for water heating only, they comprise fluid which passes by our warm water storage subsequently elevating the temperature. For a 4.4m panel and a greater complicated than regular setup it cost us £3500 alongside with labour. even nevertheless i've got faith you're thinking approximately panels for producing electricity? wherein case that form of photograph voltaic panel is woefully innefficient in this u . s . a .. i could advise to everybody to in effective condition photograph voltaic panels for water heating, it has stored us a fortune so a procedures and might pay itself back in approximately 5 -0 years depending on oil expenses. For electricity era nevertheless? no longer cautioned. As for grants, as quickly as we utilized we've been informed that all the supply money were used up and that became into that.
- Q:Info about solar panels?
- Good question, but I don't think big oil likes solar panels.
- Q:how many solar panels?
- If he lives in a sunny area, he should contact a local solar installer about getting a grid-tied solar system to offset his electric bill. It's not necessary to supply all the electricity from solar. The system will work seamlessly right alongside grid electricity, and your father can choose whether to supply 20% of the electricity or 99% by sizing the system appropriately.
- Q:how does a solar panel works?
- Seriously, the best way to get an idea of what it takes is to call up a solar installer and get a free quote for your home. It costs you nothing, except your time. If there are no installers in your area, you may be in a bad location for solar.
- Q:what are the parts of a solar panel?
- Great answer Bill, I am just going to add aluminum frame and plastic clear cover on top of cells. The reason I am adding this is because after all this is installed then we have solar panel. Which as new looks and performs great but after a little while needs to be maintained. All factory warranties require solar panels maintenance to keep the warranty and optimum performance.
- Q:how to hook up solar panels to meter?
- Im an ex solar installer. I dont know all the details but I know of 2 companies in hawaii that are doing what youre talking about - and yes, it feeds power back into the grid and makes your meter turn backwards. uh... darn... locate a company that does that stuff and they will tell you best how and what and why. The electric comapny will know less as they are (believe it or not) behind the times. 2st century technologies is the co. in hawaii. the owner is way cool. its a full-on expensive system though, not some cheesy diy thing. its gnarley. you need the special panels and all that. Photovoteic panels are really expensive. The system costs like 0k + but pays for itself after perhaps 6 years and then you reap the monthly check from the electric company for life (instead of you paying them) Inh hawaii, the sun is strong = $$$ for solar. good luck in your....quest? whatever, man. Hope you find what youre looking for.,
- Q:Can you tie small-scale solar panel system into household electrical system?
- Take okorder.com/... This unit produces 45W for $90. Inverter is extra. Let's say this unit produces that amount of power for a full 2 hours a day, that's 45W * 2h = 540 Wh or 0.54kWh. If I save that from my electrical company, I would pay about 5 cents. $90 then takes 3800 days or 0 years. At that point, you haven't actually made any money, you've simply recovered what you paid out to buy the unit 0 years ago. Yes, electrical power prices will be going up over the long term but the output of this unit is also not going to be 45W over its lifetime (if it even lasts 0 years) so I really question the economics.
- Q:Solar panels with snow?
- Solar panels to almost 90 degrees. Clean off snow and spray with MINERAL SPIRITS. I just figgered this out during a snow storm today here at 8000 feet in So. Colorado during a wet and sticky snow. Panels are clean. Sealants used on panels are impervious to MS. Jesus loves us all.
- Q:how do I become a solar panel contractor?
- You okorder.com
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range