Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:Why can not the solar panel load directly?
- Solar panels (also known as solar modules) are the core of solar power systems and the most important part of solar power systems.
- Q:Solar panels single crystal and double crystal in the rain which is easy to use
- From the cost of production, than the monocrystalline silicon solar cells to be cheaper, easy to manufacture materials, saving power consumption, the total cost of production is low, so get a lot of development. In addition, the polysilicon solar cell life than monocrystalline silicon solar cells shorter. From the performance and price ratio, monocrystalline silicon solar cells also slightly better.
- Q:What is the working principle of solar panels?
- the material is easy to industrial production and material performance and stability.
- Q:What is the principle of solar panels to convert solar energy into electricity?
- Solar cells are a pair of light response and can convert light energy into electrical devices. There are many kinds of materials to produce photovoltaic effects, such as: monocrystalline silicon, polycrystalline silicon, amorphous silicon, gallium arsenide, selenium and other copper. Their power generation principle is basically the same, now the crystal as an example to describe the process of photovoltaic power generation.P-type crystalline silicon doped with phosphorus can be N-type silicon, the formation of P-N junction.
- Q:Single crystal solar panels and polycrystalline solar panels
- Monocrystalline silicon solar cells are mainly made of monocrystalline silicon, compared with other types of solar cells, monocrystalline silicon cell conversion efficiency of the highest. In the early days, monocrystalline silicon solar cells occupied most of the market share, in 1998 after the retreat of polysilicon, the market share accounted for second. Due to the shortage of polysilicon raw materials in recent years, after 2004,
- Q:What is the difference between solar panels and light panels?
- The production of silicon requires that the stone be heated to become liquid, and the heating becomes gaseous crystals. During the need to burn a lot of fossil fuels and emissions of toxic gases silicon tetrachloride, this material has a corrosive effect on the skin. After pickling, pulling crystal, cut the side, finished a series of processes, more industrial chain. The cost of the finished product is too high. The energy consumption of making a solar cell requires solar cells to be equal in power generation for several years. The cost recovery period is very long.
- Q:Can solar panels be connected directly to motor?
- If the DC motor, solar panels generated by the power through the controller, and then can be used; for AC motors, solar cells to the power through the controller and inverter (DC into AC), and then can be used.
- Q:Polycrystalline solar panels are good or single crystal solar energy is good
- Pre-monocrystalline silicon solar cell photoelectric conversion efficiency of about 15%, the highest reached 24%, which is all types of solar cells in the photoelectric conversion efficiency of the highest, but the production cost is so large that it can not be a large number of extensive And commonly used.
- Q:The voltage and power problems of solar panels
- From morning to night (with sunshine) solar panel voltage is generally relatively stable, that is basically about 30V; but the output power is always changing, sooner or later, noon; if it is good quality solar energy,
- Q:What is the principle and structure of solar panels?
- solar panels: solar panels is the core of solar power generation system, solar power system is the highest value of the part. Its role is to convert the sun's radiation capacity into electricity, or sent to the battery to store, or to promote the load work.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range