Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:solar panel in a grid tied system?
- I just costed an 85W panel I found online as paying back in 30 years. And that's without the inverter. If you want to do it to save money, look on surplus sites for chipped cells and make your own panels. You can then get the pay back time down to about 5 years, even with the 9.60/kWh price here, which is lower than many places.
- Q:Home solar electricity advice? Making the solar panels accessible?
- Modern solar electric panels rarely fail. Because of this, if you would be installing them over a roof that only has a few years left on it, it would be better to redo the roof, first. In the unlikely event that a panel needs to be changed, this can be done in 30 minutes or so, because the panels are mounted on racks, with everything simply plugging together. I have never personally seen a solar installation go bad, but from what I hear, the inverter (a box that goes in next to your electric service panel) is usually what burns out after 5 years, assuming the install was done right in the first place. If you were to call roofers to repair your roof, they would somehow be able to get to your roof, by ladders, or a special truck. Solar installers use the same kind of equipment. They won't have a problem getting up there. A solar electric system is actually a very straightforward thing. No matter who installs it, if there is a problem, another installer should be able to diagnose and fix it.
- Q:Solar panels for a netbook?
- If okorder.com/
- Q:How about solar panels?
- I have a better idea . Why don't we pull our troops out of there and take the money that we spend to kill people and build a mass amount of solar cells and hand them out to our own people maybe give one of our hungry people a little food to go with it . You could even take a little of that money and put some kids through college . I can think of thousands of things to do with that cash . Why don't we ever take care of our own people first ?
- Q:Want to power this with solar panels?
- I do not know, but there is a house in Lafayette which was built with solar power. It was to have a solar system, so the contractor's first act was to put up a solar array on the property. It had battery backup, and was used to provide the electrical power during construction. during completion of the house the solar system was installed on the roof of the house.
- Q:What should the voltage be on a small marine solar panel?
- Mark, the 2 vdc is pretty typical. Most panels for home use are set up to charge 2 volt batteries, and they are wired for an, open circuit voltage of 8 to 9 volts. This allows it to have enough voltage to feed through a few diodes, perhaps a charge controller and 30 or 40 feet of wire and still have at least 5 volts left over. Once you connect it to the battery the panel will drop to whatever the batteries charging curve voltage would be. If you have a few minutes, I would suggest getting a book at the library called, The Complete Battery Book, by Richard Perez. Just read the chapters pertaining to lead acid batteries, the other discussions on lithium, ni cads and such won't apply to your boat system. If your panel is not large, and it's short circuit current rating in amps is less than 2% of the amp hour capacity of the battery, you can even run the panel without a charge controller. The book explains this as well. There is a great magazine that gets into the nuts and bolts of this stuff, it's called Home Power, you can find it online. You might also find some info at a couple renewable energy websites, I will list them below. Panels are rated in two ways, open circuit voltage, which you measure with a multimeter while the panel is in open sun and nothing is connected to it. The other rating is short cirucuit current, which you measure with an ammeter while the panel is in the sun as well. You connect the ammeter across the output of the panel and let all the power short right through the meter, so you'll need an ammeter big enough to handle more amps than the panel puts out. A 0 amp unit will work for your boat panel. These tests won't hurt the panel, or the meters, we do it all the time in the field, and the manufacturers will tell you to do the same test if you have a problem with a panel and they want to know if it's malfunctioning. You can check one of their websites if you like. Good luck Mark, and take care, Rudydoo
- Q:Is using a thick cardboard backing for a solar panel ok?
- No,do not use card board because your cells are quite powerful. Accident short might cause fire. Replace it with another piece of plexi-glass.
- Q:Composition and function of solar panels
- The demand for polysilicon is mainly from semiconductors and solar cells. According to the different requirements of purity, divided into electronic and solar level.
- Q:SOLAR PANEL ENERGY! HOW DOES IT WORK?
- The the very first thing to comprehend is that there's not anything difficult approximately a sun panel. It is not anything greater than a number of sun or PV cells on a board that's outfitted to essentially the most suitable side of your dwelling, mostly at the roof. There are courses available in the market that educate you methods to construct a sun panel and a windmill for simply $a hundred and fifty, and it’s very handy to make. Best of all, you'll be able to keep 70% or extra for your vigour invoice, including as much as enormous quantities of greenbacks each and every yr in financial savings. I reviewed each unfastened courses and paid courses and feature arise with our most sensible to Build your possess sun panels.
- Q:Can I install solar panel straight to battery on my truck?
- You would need a inverter which transfer AC to DC. then you can connect it to your battery. You also have to check is your battery able to take energy coming from inverter. This might be little but tricky. Check the energy output and battery Voltage before testing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range