Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:How to connect 2 power supplies together? (Solar panels)?
- Leave the two positive terminals connected together.Disconnect the negative leads from each other. Get two amp diodes from radio shack. Connect each diode in series with each negative lead. there is a band on one end of the diode. Connect each diode so that the end with the band is attached to the negative side of each solar panel. Tie the other ends of the diodes together. This will become the new negative end of your solar panel supply. With the sun shining on the panels , you will now measure the voltage from the plus side of the solar panels to the new negative junction. Connect your load leds in place of the voltmeter and enjoy. Without the diodes , each solar cell thinks the other solar cell is the load. In effect each solar panel is shorting out the other. Some solar panels that you buy already have a diode in their junction box connected for that purpose. You need the diodes to provide the necessary isolation between the two panels, then they can both act in parallel to provide current to the load.
- Q:Who made solar panels?
- Google would like to be your friend - Try - who invented solar panels and see what turns up.
- Q:Cost of a solar panel?
- The first thing you need to do is look at the power needs of those things. Add up the power (Watts) to run all of those things at the same time. Then you're also in trouble if you plan to run those things when it's not peak sunlight, so you'll need some battery setup. And some appropriate fuses and diodes and a controller of some kind to protect your panels and the things you are powering. It would take a bit of physics and electrical knowledge to do this and do it safely. I built a car that ran off of solar energy in a college project last school year. We had a bank of Kyocera 50 Watt panels that cost 250 each. So, you won't be able to do this for under 200, sorry. If you wanted to spend more I could figure out everything you needed for you, but money will be a problem. And I don't know if it will really be cost effective.
- Q:How energy-productive are solar panels, compared to natural gas?
- Solar thermal in commercial applications is more productive than natural gas, taking in consideration the sun must be out. the reason being is when natural gas is exposed to a heating element(boiler, hot water heater) it loses efficiency. lets say solar thermal can produce a therm of hot water, but that would equal .2 therms of natural gas using an 80 percent efficient boiler. solar being close to 95 percent efficient. No boiler can do that. now when the sun goes down, fossil fuel can beat electrically stored energy, not stored steam energy in a thermal plant for example. but that all depends on efficient steam generators.
- Q:What to do with a solar panel?
- Solar cells convert the energy of the sun into electricity. By using items commonly found in the home or your local hardware store, you can make a solar panel to demonstrate this photoelectric effect. You can also save energy by converting some of your traditional electrical supply over to solar power. Use sheet metal shears to cut the copper flashing in a square or rectangle to fit the size of the electric burner. Be sure to use a piece of copper flashing that is thoroughly cleaned. You may use sandpaper to thoroughly remove any sign of corrosion before proceeding. Place the copper flashing on the electric burner and turn the burner on. You will need to cook the flashing for as long as 30 minutes or more to develop a thick layer of black cupric oxide.
- Q:Easy 0 points? Solar Panels and heaters?
- Guide okorder.com/
- Q:question about GE solar panels?
- I wasn't aware that GE made solar panels. Perhaps they sold their name to someone, as they've done for all of their consumer electronics. But a 90-watt panel is $66.20 from the place below.
- Q:solar panel for pool pump?
- Why don't you use the mains as the battery with net metering. That way you don't have to have two pumps, a DC pump for the solar and an AC pump for the mains. A 230 V, 6 A pump draws 3.68 kw. A typical solar panel produces about 400 watts so you would need about 0 solar panels which should run you about $20,000 US. Of course, you may not need to run the pump continuously but in order to use fewer solar panels for sporadic use, you would need the batteries or the net metering. Keep in mind that with the costs of the panels, you will be paying about 38 cents a kwh. Grid power usually costs around 5 cents a kwh.
- Q:how to design a solar panel to store energy and convert it into electrical energy?
- solar panels are designed to charge 2v batteries, now depending on the power you need you can determine what kind to use there are many power ratings for the modules, for example if you want to charge two 2v batteries you can connect them in parallel, if you want to reduce the charging time you can use more than one module in parallel to increase the power.
- Q:Solar panel connectionI
- You should probably ask this in the electronics section.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range