Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:What factors effect the amount of electricity produced from solar panels?
- It depends on what you mean by amount of electricity. Normally that would mean the total energy produced over a given period. In that case, the main factors are ) Efficiency of the solar cells 2) Total irradiation received: incident radiation density times the solar panel area, and the angle of the incident radiation. Item ) is determined by the materials and method of construction of the solar cells Item 2) depends on the location of the panel, both on earth's surface (latitude), time of year, and how the panel is oriented with respect to the horizontal. Altitude of the location can also be a factor. Prevailing weather conditions, number of cloudy days, etc. are important. Independent of these parameters, larger area means more electricity.
- Q:Solar Panel: Watts, Amps, Volts? mA?
- . 3V 200mA. mA (milliAmp) = 0.00A; Power = 3V x 0.2A = 0.6 Watts. 2. 6V 00mA is 6 x 0. = 0.6 Watts. 3. 9V 50mA is 9 x 0.05 = 0.45 Watts. 4. 2V 50mA is 2 x 0.05 = 0.6 Watts. With the 3 Volts one you could connect it to a flashlight light bulb, that's is about the max you can get out of it. With the light bulb, polarity doesn't matter, but if you power a small transistor radio with it, then make sure the + goes to the + and the - to the -. Reversing it wouldn't work and in some cases you could damage equipment.
- Q:Nuclear reactors vs. Solar panels?
- : Mostly produce heat 2: Keep Clean, trim branches, over hanging shrubs, and things like that.
- Q:Solar Panel Wiring in SERIES?
- Stephen is sweet in you should adventure the enter criteria of your inverter. so that you'll want to cord a minimum of a few cells in series. probable you should custom-go with a blend of series and parallel for the cells. operating example, if maximum of your fragments grant a million amp, then you actual ought to objective a million amp for the array. If there's a fragment that's 0.7 amp, and yet another that's 0.3 amp, you should parallel those, and count number them as one cellular, that you'll then series with the others. I observed this performed on one individual's panel years and years in the past. It gave the impression of an poor mess, and extremely some artwork, because the cells couldn't be in neat rows, anymore. also, if plausible, you should want the utmost equipment voltage you should use, because meaning decrease amperage for an same potential, and to that end smaller cord. 8 amps, after derating, skill #2 or #4 cord, an same variety that must be used to cord your position. 5 amps skill #0 or #8, and one hundred amps skill a fat cord like the jumper cables for a vehicle. in basic terms so that you comprehend, i trust that's typically unlawful contained in the U. S. to connect a selfmade array to a grid-tied equipment, or to apply a grid-tied inverter that plugs into the wall socket, in case you care.
- Q:How to connect or use Solar Power Panels?
- You need to know some electrical basics. You need to check if they are still working and determine the output voltage with the use of testers. They are just part of a system that includes other equipments as well like a controller, car batteries, inverters, diodes.
- Q:Anyone who knows or has Solar Panels?
- Yes, snow will reduce the amount of energy the photovoltaics recieve and convert to electricity. Because the panels usually have a very flat glass surface, and because the slope for the panels is usually fairly high, snow will often slide off. Freezing rain, esp freezing rain changing to snow can make a covering that's difficult to get off. If you don't usually get freezing rain, and if you usually have nice sun after snow storms, your panels should be clear most of the time.
- Q:im trying to power up a cell phone and laptop with a solar panel.?
- Oh, i could hate that!! i'm continually having to locate a marvelous sufficient spot to apply my photograph voltaic calculator, very stressful. Dimly lit would not keep it going. i could somewhat have a reliable, rechargeable battery. Now, photograph voltaic backup may be high quality. you will desire to touch Nokia and tell them approximately it. possibly they're going to call the telephone once you!
- Q:Solar Panel and Wind Power?
- I live in the Southwest where the sun shines almost every day. I got a quote for Solar system to produce about enough to cover my annual usage. My annual average electrical usage costs about $2300, or about $90/MO. The system costs around $30,000 but I can get rebates and some of your tax dollars in subsidies to bring my cost down to under $20,000. I can borrow $20,000 for 3 years at 7% and pay $95/MO, so in 3 years I will have the system paid for. As you can see, I don't start Saving any money for a long time. Maybe the rates will go up in later years which will help, but My friends that have solar systems tell me things like controllers go bad over time and they cost like $3000. Will it ever pay for itself? Maybe. Please note. This still does not get me off the grid. This system will not support things like an electric stove, air conditioning, Pool pump running, etc. so I still need the grid for when these operate and my usage peaks. If I installed a system that would totally support everything 24/7 the cost would be astronomical. If you live in the east, midwest, or NW where you have cloudy days, your economic calculations will be much less favorable I would think, unless your power costs are much higher than mine..
- Q:Solar Panel System companies at the swapmeet?
- Hard to say. Solar panels are becoming more common these days. May want to ask if the vendor is licensed and bonded contractor (if he's doing installation as well as panel sales). Find out the name of the equipment that this guy is selling (panels and other hardware) and do a search. For that matter, get the guys name and do a search on it to see he pops up elsewhere.
- Q:Why only Photo-Voltaic solar panels?
- That sounds good to me. I'm all for any kind of new energy as long as it's renewable and doesn't pollute the environment. I'm even a fan of solar water heating.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range